Youtube bans proud boys founder Gavin Mcinnes

YouTube is a private company.

YouTube can ban Nazis, Fox News can ban facts, it's all good.

Another stupid fk who uses that as an excuse and acceptance to cut ppl off. HEY DUMB FK WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR FKED UP LOOKING AVATAR OFFENDS SOMEONE.......

Oh the site is allowed to do so because IT IS THEIR RIGHT you leftist really , really are some stupid mother fkrs man.

Triggered! :lol:

This site bans people all the time, dipshit.

All caught up now?

Triggered i'm telling facts jackass.

What happens when you leftist c...ts think it's so good that " ANYBODY"S website , youtube etc is taken down JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE IT, AGREE WITH IT, ETC........ it is NOT a sites right to take down shit just because some LEFTIST ASSHOLE LIKE YOU DOESN'T LIKE IT BITCHES!!!......

You pathetic losers realize NOTHING until it comes after you and you feel it . Then suddenly YOUR GAWD DAM FREE SPEECH AND RIGHTS MEAN SOMETHING..

EXAMPLE THE STUPID FKR WHO HATED ALEX JONES AND WROTE ABOUT IT LOST HIS SITE BECAUSE THE
Algorithm
PICKED UP INFOWARS SO THEY SHUT IT DOWN..

what part of they are coming for you ASSHOLES too do you not get.

Proud Boys. What the heck kinda gey name is that anyway. lol.
They aren't gay, they are incel.

They are a fraternal organization, much like the Moose Clubs of old.

Nothing wrong with it, and that it offends you, is on you.
I didn't say I was offended, I said they couldn't get laid.

The only reason some ass would say something like that, is if they are personally offended.

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.

YOU are NOT a liberal.

YOU ARE a left winger.

Big differenc.

Don't try to tell me what I am, you pinhead.

Modern liberals do not fit the tradition definition of the word. You are more far more about leftist ideology, than anything resembling "liberalism".

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.

YOU are NOT a liberal.

YOU ARE a left winger.

Big differenc.

Modern liberals do not fit the tradition definition of the word. You are more far more about leftist ideology, than anything resembling "liberalism".

Not interested in your hannity formed definitions. As usual, they are more about propaganda than fact.

YOU are NOT a liberal.

YOU ARE a left winger.

Big differenc.

Not interested in your hannity formed definitions. As usual, they are more about propaganda than fact.

More like dictionary formed definitions.

Another stupid fk who uses that as an excuse and acceptance to cut ppl off. HEY DUMB FK WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR FKED UP LOOKING AVATAR OFFENDS SOMEONE.......

Oh the site is allowed to do so because IT IS THEIR RIGHT you leftist really , really are some stupid mother fkrs man.

All caught up now?

What happens when you leftist c...ts think it's so good that " ANYBODY"S website , youtube etc is taken down JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE IT, AGREE WITH IT, ETC........ it is NOT a sites right to take down shit just because some LEFTIST ASSHOLE LIKE YOU DOESN'T LIKE IT BITCHES!!!......

You pathetic losers realize NOTHING until it comes after you and you feel it . Then suddenly YOUR GAWD DAM FREE SPEECH AND RIGHTS MEAN SOMETHING..

EXAMPLE THE STUPID FKR WHO HATED ALEX JONES AND WROTE ABOUT IT LOST HIS SITE BECAUSE THE
Algorithm

Sorry, trigger boi. I'm just bitch slapping you with the very same benchmarks that pseudocons established during the Obama regime.

I guess you'll just have to deal with it. :lol:

The only reason some ass would say something like that, is if they are personally offended.
Or if it was true.

It is.

All caught up now?

Algorithm

You almost convinced me. A few more CAPS and exclamation points might have done the trick. Better luck next time.

All caught up now?

Algorithm

Sorry, trigger boi. I'm just bitch slapping you with the very same benchmarks that pseudocons established during the Obama regime.

I guess you'll just have to deal with it. :lol:

You could not bitch slap yourself, even if you had the element of surprise.

Or if it was true.

It is.

And you know this how?

Or if it was true.

It is.

And you know this how?
It's part of their schtick. Although with the way they act they should probably change it it "volcel". Lol

Or if it was true.

It is.

And you know this how?
It's part of their schtick. Although with the way they act they should probably change it it "volcel". Lol

I've seen Gavin Mcinnes talk about the Proud Boys, quite a bit (on youtube)

I never saw anything like what you are suggesting.

Support it, or admit that you are just spouting bullshit.

Or if it was true.

It is.

And you know this how?

Check it their Twitter and shit. It's not something you announce, but it's them all the same.

Or if it was true.

It is.

And you know this how?

Check it their Twitter and shit. It's not something you announce, but it's them all the same.

I've seen quite a bit on them, often FROM them, and I've seen nothing on this.

I will consider it partisan personal attack until supported.

Forum List

Back