Google Approves App For Muslims To Report People Who Commit Blasphemy

So much for "Don't be evil" or "Do the right thing."

Can you report Muhammad for blasphemy against Jesus Christ ? The Quran says Jesus was not the son of God and it says he was not crucified.

I regularly tell Muslims on twitter they are following a false prophet, and a lying bandit. Also that the God the Quran describes is a sadistic monster. So far I have not been banned, but that may be just because the twitter admin have not noticed me yet.

Can you report Muhammad for blasphemy against Jesus Christ ? The Quran says Jesus was not the son of God and it says he was not crucified.

I regularly tell Muslims on twitter they are following a false prophet, and a lying bandit. Also that the God the Quran describes is a sadistic monster. So far I have not been banned, but that may be just because the twitter admin have not noticed me yet.

The God of the Bible is a sadistic monster. His Son? Great guy. Him? Kind of a prick.

So much for "Don't be evil" or "Do the right thing."

Glad to see a liberal post this. Sometimes you just gotta call your own assholes out.

What's next, a negro locator app for the KKK ? A Jewdar app for the Nazis?

Some years ago, a mute donkey released an app to “mark” locations of “gun hazards”. The rather obvious intent was to set up gun owners for harassment.

The response to this app was for very many people to download it,and to use it to mark bigus “gun hazards”, filling it up with false data.

Perhaps the app described in this thread should draw a similar response—fill it up with so much nonsense that any genuine reports of anti-Islamic “blasphemy” are buried under all the false data.

If only the Mafia has it so easy on who to cap.

Bust them up into a thousand billion pieces.

Google Approves App For Muslims To Report People Who Commit Blasphemy - Big League Politics

Frankly, it is difficult for me to respect or trust an individual or group of human beings whose life beliefs and values are guided by a book of rules advising them convert or destroy non-believers by means of lies and deception. I tend to avoid and/or shun deceptive, potentially violent people.

Seriously, if a human being must embrace ignorant beliefs in non-mortal entities or divine supernatural beings, why not embrace a more loving, peaceful, rational God...if one exists?

Thank God for Human Ignorance.jpg

Peace.

Middle East cults like Yahwehism (Jews), Mohammadism (Islamists) and Jesusism (Christians) need to stay in the backward, retarded middle east where idiotic myths are reality. In the real world, there will always be conflict with the delusion that God is a middle east fuckarded, fake ass deity like Yahweh, Mohammad or Jesus, etc.

Middle East cults like Yahwehism (Jews), Mohammadism (Islamists) and Jesusism (Christians) need to stay in the backward, retarded middle east where idiotic myths are reality. In the real world, there will always be conflict with the delusion that God is a middle east fuckarded, fake ass deity like Yahweh, Mohammad or Jesus, etc.

I can smell you from here. You smell like ignorance.

If only the Mafia has it so easy on who to cap.

Bust them up into a thousand billion pieces.

Google Approves App For Muslims To Report People Who Commit Blasphemy - Big League Politics

Frankly, it is difficult for me to respect or trust an individual or group of human beings whose life beliefs and values are guided by a book of rules advising them convert or destroy non-believers by means of lies and deception. I tend to avoid and/or shun deceptive, potentially violent people.

Seriously, if a human being must embrace ignorant beliefs in non-mortal entities or divine supernatural beings, why not embrace a more loving, peaceful, rational God...if one exists?

Peace.
You’re off topic, and one can easily point to the ignorance of any believer, atheist or whatever.

Topic is google making it easy for Muslims to track and locate anyone they think went against Mo so they can murder them.

God Bless Google for helping the eighth century's favorite religion, Islam, identify the people they wish to murder for the crime of apostasy.

Maybe Google can sell the Saudis and Pakistanis, etc. "smart" rocks that will automatically stone women that are guilty of other "crimes" against Islam.

Forum List

Back