Youtube bans proud boys founder Gavin Mcinnes

He's not a Nazi, and not even Youtube is saying it has anything to do with speech that violates their community guidelines. He was banned over repeated claims of copyright infringement.
Sounds like an excuse. People constantly upload music videos that violate copyright, etc., and they don’t get banned. They just remove the videos.
And YouTube, as a private entity, should be able to allow or disallow as they choose. But they need to be honest about it. What if they banned videos by blacks or self-described homos?

The other day I was watching a clip from Joe Rogan's podcast where one of his guests wanted to listen to some rapper's music. Joe refused because he said he couldn't afford to have another video yanked for copyright infringement. This is one of the biggest podcasts in the world, and he's afraid of having a video pulled. It's a serious problem for a professional podcast.

I pray everyday to President Trump to stop these totalitarians tech giants...

Enough is enough Mr President!

...and this is the latest about Gavin.

Gavin McInnes' YouTube Account Was Targeted With Bogus Copyright Infringement Claim -- Will Likely Be Reinstated

What did these tech giants do that was illegal? Are you advocating our President take down a private company for refusing service to Gavin McInnes?

Bill of Rights for the internet!

Do it Mr President! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I pray everyday to President Trump to stop these totalitarians tech giants...

Enough is enough Mr President!

...and this is the latest about Gavin.

Gavin McInnes' YouTube Account Was Targeted With Bogus Copyright Infringement Claim -- Will Likely Be Reinstated

What did these tech giants do that was illegal? Are you advocating our President take down a private company for refusing service to Gavin McInnes?

Bill of Rights for the internet!

Do it Mr President! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Government regulation that curtails a private company's right to serve who they want? Do it, Mr, President. It would be very conservative of you.

He's not a Nazi, and not even Youtube is saying it has anything to do with speech that violates their community guidelines. He was banned over repeated claims of copyright infringement.
Sounds like an excuse. People constantly upload music videos that violate copyright, etc., and they don’t get banned. They just remove the videos.
And YouTube, as a private entity, should be able to allow or disallow as they choose. But they need to be honest about it. What if they banned videos by blacks or self-described homos?

The other day I was watching a clip from Joe Rogan's podcast where one of his guests wanted to listen to some rapper's music. Joe refused because he said he couldn't afford to have another video yanked for copyright infringement. This is one of the biggest podcasts in the world, and he's afraid of having a video pulled. It's a serious problem for a professional podcast.
As long as ASCAP and BMI fees are paid there shouldn’t be a problem.

As long as ASCAP and BMI fees are paid there shouldn’t be a problem.

You are a retard.

When it gets to only one sided opinions on social media it will be all unicorns and rainbows won’t it? Nothing but a dreamy world full of love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

an earlier generation of liberals would have recognized how awful all this is

A Nazi getting kicked off of youtube? Sorry, I don't see that as awful.

There is nothing Nazi about him. YOu are a liar and a coward.
More name-calling.

Your lack of comprehension has been repeatedly explained to you.
Awwwwww....and now I've upset you again. This seems to happen a lot.

Do you enjoy looking stupid ?

If so, you should be in bliss.

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.

YOU are NOT a liberal.

YOU ARE a left winger.

Big differenc.

Don't try to tell me what I am, you pinhead.

I am not trying at all.

I am telling you what you are not.

Besides being a legend in your own mind, and a moron, you are a leftwinger.

When it gets to only one sided opinions on social media it will be all unicorns and rainbows won’t it? Nothing but a dreamy world full of love!
I was going to say that this is like a Christian baker refusing to bake a gay wedding cake. YouTube can refuse service on principle; then others can too.

Forum List

Back