Youtube bans proud boys founder Gavin Mcinnes

He's not a Nazi, and not even Youtube is saying it has anything to do with speech that violates their community guidelines. He was banned over repeated claims of copyright infringement.
Sounds like an excuse. People constantly upload music videos that violate copyright, etc., and they don’t get banned. They just remove the videos.
And YouTube, as a private entity, should be able to allow or disallow as they choose. But they need to be honest about it. What if they banned videos by blacks or self-described homos?

Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.

The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.

YouTube bans Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes
--------------------------------------

Awww now don't you worry your mentally ill little heads, they'll be coming for you too losers since you are the very losers who even created this situation to begin with.

In fact they are already coming after you losers.
Gee....bummer.

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.
an earlier generation of liberals would have recognized how awful all this is

A Nazi getting kicked off of youtube? Sorry, I don't see that as awful.

There is nothing Nazi about him. YOu are a liar and a coward.
More name-calling.

Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.

The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.

Awww now don't you worry your mentally ill little heads, they'll be coming for you too losers since you are the very losers who even created this situation to begin with.

Gee....bummer.
That’s right. Marxists dupes like you don’t want any dissent or discussion. Just toe the dictated Marxist line like morons.

He's not a Nazi, and not even Youtube is saying it has anything to do with speech that violates their community guidelines. He was banned over repeated claims of copyright infringement.
Intellectual property rights are for commies!

Oh wait...

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.

More name-calling.

Your lack of comprehension has been repeatedly explained to you.

Thats because youre a democrat. Weve always said you guys hated our constitution and our country, and you guys always deny it, yet here you are hating the concept of freedom of speech.

You've always said lots of goofy shit. Any updates on all those FEMA Prisons?
You think i said something about FEMA prisons? No fool, that never happened. Quit deflecting and explain why you hate our consitution.

Gee....bummer.
That’s right. Marxists dupes like you don’t want any dissent or discussion. Just toe the dictated Marxist line like morons.
So sad for you. Truly. Bummer.

More name-calling.

Awwwwww....and now I've upset you again. This seems to happen a lot.

More name-calling.

Awwwwww....and now I've upset you again. This seems to happen a lot.

Not today. I've explained your utter incomprehension of the point I made, that you keep referencing, and in doing so, doing nothing but revealing your incomprehension.

And pretending that you've upset me, by being a moron, is just more pathetic-ness, piled on top of your idiocy.

LO
I used to see that guy on redeye on Fox news and he was hilarious! Totally non-left-wing and logical. If he’s actually involved in some kind of Nazi-ish terrorism then I guess he deserves this but I doubt it.
More likely it’s just more left wing 1930s-Germany-style censorship. Democrats won’t tolerate any dissent.
Anyone applauding that is a hypocrite and/or a blatant Nazi.

Who told you that, wait let me guess CNN bahahahhah
Who told me what?
LOL I dunno at this time of the day not sure which comment made me ask you that hehe.

No I wont shut up nor will define something for you that you can research yourself lice head
It is not me who needs the definition, but you. You throw out terms you're too stupid to understand. So STFU until you're able to defend your position.

Forum List

Back