Youtube bans proud boys founder Gavin Mcinnes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.

The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.

YouTube bans Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes
--------------------------------------

Awww now don't you worry your mentally ill little heads, they'll be coming for you too losers since you are the very losers who even created this situation to begin with.

In fact they are already coming after you losers.

Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.

The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.

YouTube bans Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes
--------------------------------------

Awww now don't you worry your mentally ill little heads, they'll be coming for you too losers since you are the very losers who even created this situation to begin with.

In fact they are already coming after you losers.
Good. One less terrorist on youtube.

Only bakers get to decide whom they wish to do business with.

• Banned
I
Good shit. Get the little punk off social media.

Can't wait to say the same about yours and brother it's coming .

So sad you dumb fks van't see past your Obama's asshole though. It's really keeping yall a victim in your very own stupidity.

and you can't even figure out why abortion clinics are perdom. in black neighborhood they want to get rid of you DUMB FK that's what democrats are all about dumb ass WAKE UP!!

• Banned

Nawww the Constitution, RIGHTS , MORALS, ETHICS, AND VALUE WILL TRUMP IT ALL........ Just sit back and watch ...

I
Good shit. Get the little punk off social media.

Can't wait to say the same about yours and brother it's coming .

So sad you dumb fks van't see past your Obama's asshole though. It's really keeping yall a victim in your very own stupidity.

and you can't even figure out why abortion clinics are perdom. in black neighborhood they want to get rid of you DUMB FK that's what democrats are all about dumb ass WAKE UP!!
You cant wait to say the same about mine? I dont have a channel on Youtube dummy so no its not coming.

Nawww the Constitution, RIGHTS , MORALS, ETHICS, AND VALUE WILL TRUMP IT ALL........ Just sit back and watch ...

You don’t have a constitutional right to be hosted by YouTube. My guess is any lawsuit will be laughed out of court.

YouTube has a value greater than the gross domestic product of Ethiopia. they have a responsibility to be fair to all voices!

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.
an earlier generation of liberals would have recognized how awful all this is

A Nazi getting kicked off of youtube? Sorry, I don't see that as awful.
nazis hated freedom of speech, much like youtube.

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.
an earlier generation of liberals would have recognized how awful all this is

A Nazi getting kicked off of youtube? Sorry, I don't see that as awful.

There is nothing Nazi about him. YOu are a liar and a coward.

I used to see that guy on redeye on Fox news and he was hilarious! Totally non-left-wing and logical. If he’s actually involved in some kind of Nazi-ish terrorism then I guess he deserves this but I doubt it.
More likely it’s just more left wing 1930s-Germany-style censorship. Democrats won’t tolerate any dissent.
Anyone applauding that is a hypocrite and/or a blatant Nazi.

Forum List

Back