Yours truly faces a big, life changing decision....

California or Alabama?

• Total voters
I am going with the " I dont give a shit, you are bat shit crazy" option.
if you REALLY didnt care, you wouldnt have posted in this thread ;)

Her and her other pigeon cohorts can't seem to leave me alone for some weirdo reason.........:confused:

Always with the drive bys, instigation. Dunno why tho, that shit is what got em pwned and belted in the 1st place.:lol::cuckoo:

I am going with the " I dont give a shit, you are bat shit crazy" option.

Her and her other pigeon cohorts can't seem to leave me alone for some weirdo reason.........:confused:

Always with the drive bys, instigation. Dunno why tho, that shit is what got em pwned and belted in the 1st place.:lol::cuckoo:
naw, she was only playin
you take this shit WAY too serious
LOL
so do a lot of other people i guess :rofl:

naw, she was only playin
LOL

Well man, when I'm engaged in civil, meaningful conversation/debate with someone, and either her, jillian, or California Girl come outta nowhere with "ZOMG ZOMG LOLZ FUCKIN LOSER WTF U DOIN HERE LOLZ GET LOST LOLZ"

Don't look like playin to me. Looks like what it is, pure instigation, spamming, flame trolling, etc.

I never do shit to warrant, so yea, still confused bout that one. I aint really new here, so hazing can't be it.:confused:

It's whatever tho. Like Ima let some hatin on teh internets melt me down.:lol:

ANYWAY, back on topic.

I notice majority says Alabama is the better choice.....yall are probably right.......what makes Cali the hardest is GETTIN THERE.

Only way outta state from my city is by bus....would have to get to Philly to take a train (flying's OUT as I terrified of heights/flyin)

A bus ride to Cali would be a day+......Alabama round 10 hours I estimate, gave or take a couple depending on traffic................

ANYWAY, back on topic.

I notice majority says Alabama is the better choice.....yall are probably right.......what makes Cali the hardest is GETTIN THERE.

Only way outta state from my city is by bus....would have to get to Philly to take a train (flying's OUT as I terrified of heights/flyin)

A bus ride to Cali would be a day+......Alabama round 10 hours I estimate, gave or take a couple depending on traffic................

Do you have a job offer at either place? Which opportunity is best for you?

Also, how are you moving your stuff on a bus? If you don't have a car, you can't live in Cali.

Don't just think about the weather. Give it some more thought, you seem like you aren't exactly sure how to go about this. That would be scary.

Sarah G wrote:
$ likely won't be a problem.

Also, how are you moving your stuff on a bus? If you don't have a car, you can't live in Cali.
LOL I'm rooming with an x right now, but this gotta end, all my shit can fit into the bags I got.

Don't just think about the weather. Give it some more thought, you seem like you aren't exactly sure how to go about this. That would be scary.
Not to me.....I been thru alot worse in my life. This is necessary, gotta happen. I got waaay too much drama, real nasty baggage, and a darkened past here in PA.

When running from one's past mistakes, it's always best to consider this....

which environment has the nastiest parasites? Move to the other one.

For me it would be.....which state has chiggers? Which has bedbugs? If I had to choose between chiggers and bedbugs, I think I would choose chiggers. I don't think they infest houses, though having no experience with either one, I could be wrong.

This is the way I make the bigger decisions. What bugs can I live with?

If a person doesn't have a job and is taking the bus, I have to wonder, though....why Alabama or Cali? Why not New Hampshire or Colorado? Or New Mexico or Texas?

Sarah G wrote:
$ likely won't be a problem.

LOL I'm rooming with an x right now, but this gotta end, all my shit can fit into the bags I got.

Not to me.....I been thru alot worse in my life. This is necessary, gotta happen. I got waaay too much drama, real nasty baggage, and a darkened past here in PA.

I'd stay out here in that case. Go to Alabama. I don't know you but just from these few posts, you'd be safer out here.

Reads to me like you'd be happier in Alamaba.

And I'm not advocating CA, but do bear in mind that CA is NOT one place.

NoCA and SoCA are rather different places and seem to offer rather different lifestyles, too.

And then there's EASTCA which I do not know very well, but that appears to be rather a different place than the Northern or Southerm Coastal communities, too.

naw, she was only playin
LOL

Well man, when I'm engaged in civil, meaningful conversation/debate with someone, and either her, jillian, or California Girl come outta nowhere with "ZOMG ZOMG LOLZ FUCKIN LOSER WTF U DOIN HERE LOLZ GET LOST LOLZ"

Don't look like playin to me. Looks like what it is, pure instigation, spamming, flame trolling, etc.

I never do shit to warrant, so yea, still confused bout that one. I aint really new here, so hazing can't be it.:confused:

It's whatever tho. Like Ima let some hatin on teh internets melt me down.:lol:

You're a chew toy. Nothing more. You're entertaining, in an 'oh man, what an asshole' kind of way.

Forum List

Back