You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.
Relax. The clowns are just trying out a few talking points to see which ones stick. If Trump managed to bring world peace, they'd say we -- The USA -- received noting for it.

You fools are acting as if Kim has already surrendered his nukes. He won't. Do NOT count on it.

No, people are celebrating what seems like unprecedented diplomacy with North Korea. Is it possible that Kim will throw it in our faces? Yes, but that possibility is worth it when we're talking about peace and stability. It's a chance worth taking, and you should be ashamed of yourself for not being supportive of the idea.

None of that happened while Kim Jong Un is in power. He's not his father, and he's shown unprecedented willingness to cooperate with the west. He's talking about visiting Washington. I think it's for real this time, and I wonder how long people like you will foam at the mouth before finally realizing you are wrong.

That's what happens when the you're the supreme leader of the DPRK and the Chinese decide that NK has outlived its usefulness as a regional counterbalance. The smack upside the head from Beijing is the source of that "unprecedented willingness", the fact that Moon Jae-in and Trump recognized that opportunity is a credit to both of 'em, let's just hope the opportunity isn't squandered.

Let me see Kim close his prison camps. Let me see Kim allow free speech. Let me see Kim allow a free press.

Let me see Kim set his people free.

Then you can talk to me about how he is fucking different from his daddy.

None of that happened while Kim Jong Un is in power. He's not his father, and he's shown unprecedented willingness to cooperate with the west. He's talking about visiting Washington. I think it's for real this time, and I wonder how long people like you will foam at the mouth before finally realizing you are wrong.

That's what happens when the you're the supreme leader of the DPRK and the Chinese decide that NK has outlived its usefulness as a regional counterbalance. The smack upside the head from Beijing is the source of that "unprecedented willingness", the fact that Moon Jae-in and Trump recognized that opportunity is a credit to both of 'em, let's just hope the opportunity isn't squandered.

Yes, China is likely a large part of why Kim is cooperating. I mentioned that in another thread. That makes me even more sure it's serious this time.

Let me see Kim close his prison camps. Let me see Kim allow free speech. Let me see Kim allow a free press.

He never said he would do any of that, but maybe in time he will. I don't know him so I don't know if he's capable of growth. An important point that was brought up is that China is playing a role in this too. North Korea is China's bitch. They're not gong to risk upsetting them.

You fools are acting as if Kim has already surrendered his nukes. He won't. Do NOT count on it.

No, people are celebrating what seems like unprecedented diplomacy with North Korea. Is it possible that Kim will throw it in our faces? Yes, but that possibility is worth it when we're talking about peace and stability. It's a chance worth taking, and you should be ashamed of yourself for not being supportive of the idea.
I am still waiting to hear what we got out of "it". You have not provided a shred of what has been gained.

Kim went to Singapore and you came in your pants. That was easy!

Wow. I wonder what you all will do if Kim sends an autographed photo of himself to Donald Trump. Faint?

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.
He kept his nuke after Trump said it was give it or war.

I've posted numerous times on this forum over the past few days all the promises and agreements about denuclearization North Korea has provided in the past. I'm old enough to remember all the euphoria which accompanied each one.

"Fool me once..."

What did you get out of it that you didn't have before? Oh, ok, apart from saving some military exercise expenses.

I am still waiting to hear what we got out of "it". You have not provided a shred of what has been gained.

Hope for the future is what we got out of it. It looks better than it ever has before, especially with China on board. You don't want Trump to be successful, though, even if that success is good for all.

you're in favor of nation building?

(wouldn't that be an issue for the UN, instead of the American President?)

OP is a Joke/Jerk

Kim gets meeting/legitimacy his family wanted for 30 Years.
Trump cancels future USA/SK joint military exercises.
Kim - 2
Trump - 0

Trump Pyongyang Hotel and Golf Club.
Trump-org - 1
Trump Gets huge personal Spotlight/top ratings for a few days
Sociopath - 1

You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.

And yet, that's exactly what happened.

Kim went to Singapore and you came in your pants. That was easy!

Wow. I wonder what you all will do if Kim sends an autographed photo of himself to Donald Trump. Faint?

I am still waiting to hear what we got out of "it

face to face discussion.

Hopefully, with more on the way.

Hope for the future is what we got out of it. It looks better than it ever has before, especially with China on board. You don't want Trump to be successful, though, even if that success is good for all.
As I just said, I have posted all the agreements and promises North Korea has signed about denuclearization in the past.

China's on board? Gee whillickers! Who do you think was right there during all the other times?

Have you even bothered to look at all the links I went to all the trouble of providing you, or are you too busy getting stoned on your pink cloud?

And yet, that's exactly what happened.

What did North Korea get that couldn't be immediately reversed if they don't cooperate? Nothing irreversible has happened. You make it seem like Donald just surrendered to Kim, and that's ridiculous. The situation looks hopeful.

As I just said, I have posted all the agreements and promises North Korea has signed about denuclearization in the past.

China's on board? Gee whillickers! Who do you think was right there during all the other times?

Have you even bothered to look at all the links I went to all the trouble of providing you, or are you too busy getting stoned on your pink cloud?

When it turns out to be different this time are you going to have the integrity to admit you were wrong, or will you minimize it and continue as usual?

Forum List

Back