Dennis Rodman confirms Trump's Art of the Deal book gave Kim Jong-un a change of heart.

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un Had 'Change of Heart' After Reading Trump's Book

Former NBA star Dennis Rodmanā€”the unsanctioned, amateur American ambassador to North Koreaā€”said his meetings with Kim Jong Un brought ā€œawarenessā€ to the U.S. which has helped usher in the upcoming nuclear talks. Although Trump has previously ridiculed both Rodman and Kim Jong Un, the U.S. president's most recent comments suggest he wants to help lead a proposed nuclear meeting.

The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesnā€™t want to ā€œtake all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a ā€œsports ambassadorā€ helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

ā€œWhen I was...there the last time for his birthday I gave him Donald Trumpā€™s books, I gave him stuff about Donald Trump and about Americans,ā€ Rodman said in a TMZ Sports video interview. ā€œI think he didnā€™t realize who Donald Trump was at that time until I guess he could read the book. I donā€™t want to take all the credit, I donā€™t wanna sit there and say ā€˜I did this,ā€™ thatā€™s not my intention.ā€...

...Rodman remains hopeful about how his initial meetings in North Korea have ā€œresonatedā€ to bring on the current nuclear negotiations. In December, Rodman tweeted a photo of a sweater in which Trump and Kim Jong Un "unite."

ā€œI donā€™t ask Donald Trump for anything, I like Donald Trump, heā€™s a good friend and Iā€™ve always asked him to talk to me because the people of North Korea and the government over there asked me to talk to Donald Trump about what they want and how we can solve things,ā€ Rodman told TMZ. ā€œIā€™m not the president. Iā€™m just one person. Iā€™m just so happy that things are going well.ā€

Welp, the liberal spin that Trump had nothing to do with ending the Korean War just died with that final nail in the coffin.

Former NBA star Dennis Rodmanā€”the unsanctioned, amateur American ambassador to North Koreaā€”said his meetings with Kim Jong Un brought ā€œawarenessā€ to the U.S. which has helped usher in the upcoming nuclear talks. Although Trump has previously ridiculed both Rodman and Kim Jong Un, the U.S. president's most recent comments suggest he wants to help lead a proposed nuclear meeting.

The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesnā€™t want to ā€œtake all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a ā€œsports ambassadorā€ helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

ā€œWhen I was...there the last time for his birthday I gave him Donald Trumpā€™s books, I gave him stuff about Donald Trump and about Americans,ā€ Rodman said in a TMZ Sports video interview. ā€œI think he didnā€™t realize who Donald Trump was at that time until I guess he could read the book. I donā€™t want to take all the credit, I donā€™t wanna sit there and say ā€˜I did this,ā€™ thatā€™s not my intention.ā€...

...Rodman remains hopeful about how his initial meetings in North Korea have ā€œresonatedā€ to bring on the current nuclear negotiations. In December, Rodman tweeted a photo of a sweater in which Trump and Kim Jong Un "unite."

ā€œI donā€™t ask Donald Trump for anything, I like Donald Trump, heā€™s a good friend and Iā€™ve always asked him to talk to me because the people of North Korea and the government over there asked me to talk to Donald Trump about what they want and how we can solve things,ā€ Rodman told TMZ. ā€œIā€™m not the president. Iā€™m just one person. Iā€™m just so happy that things are going well.ā€

Welp, the liberal spin that Trump had nothing to do with ending the Korean War just died with that final nail in the coffin.
not really.

regardless of what happens, those die-hard haters are going to find something to belittle this or remove credit from trump.

annoying but expected.

Leenk!

If that is true and peace is acheived Kudos to all involved! The problem is that Kim has a history of being full of shit! I bet if ya talked to Trump in private he would tell ya he does not trust him as far as he can throw him! Sure would be nice if North Korea was not full of shit once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump did not write Art of the Deal

It is doubtful he even read it

Trump, facing a crowd that had gathered in the lobby of Trump Tower, on Fifth Avenue, laid out his qualifications, saying, ā€œWe need a leader that wrote ā€˜The Art of the Deal.ā€™ ā€ If that was so, Schwartz thought, then he, not Trump, should be running. Schwartz dashed off a tweet: ā€œMany thanks Donald Trump for suggesting I run for President, based on the fact that I wrote ā€˜The Art of the Deal.ā€™ ā€

Donald Trumpā€™s Ghostwriter Tells All | The New Yorker

Last edited:
We have Dennis Rodman providing breaking news on international political strategic issues with nuclear ramifications.

Dennis Rodman.

Okay. I guess that's where we are now. I don't see a problem.
A few years ago you would have felt it was just as absurd if instead of Rodman it was Trump

Trump did not write Art of the Deal

It is doubtful he even read it
Regardless if it caused peace some one would deserve a pat on the back for at least being smart enough to hire the guy! I just doubt that it will cause peace! Nothing in North Koreas past deals suggest they will fllow thru they are full of shit!

But Schwartz believes that Trumpā€™s short attention span has left him with ā€œa stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.ā€ He said, ā€œThatā€™s why he so prefers TV as his first news sourceā€”information comes in easily digestible sound bites.ā€ He added, ā€œI seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.ā€ During the eighteen months that he observed Trump, Schwartz said, he never saw a book on Trumpā€™s desk, or elsewhere in his office, or in his apartment.

not really.

regardless of what happens, those die-hard haters are going to find something to belittle this or remove credit from trump.

annoying but expected.

Who could possibly question Dennis Rodman?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

not really.

annoying but expected.

Kanye and Rodman. And Sheriff Clark.

not really.

annoying but expected.

This could come from a reliable source and I still would not believe Kim Jon! They would have to let me see personally at every nuclear site before I would believe!

not really.

annoying but expected.

Annoying but expected on queue.

not really.

annoying but expected.

Annoying but expected on queue.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your Trump is god circle jerk...please return to your worship session.

Rodman? :rofl:

Dennis fucking Rodman? :lmao:

Iā€™ve seen it all now. You Trump piss drinkers will fall for anything.

Forum List

Back