You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.

Wow! That changes everything!

Snoopy-S.gif

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.
Pretty much true...this is a dog and pony show. But our president did embarrass himself repeatedly....which was not a new development in any way....

Well let's be honest. Trump just legitimized one of the worst dictatorships in the world.

How has what the past three or four administrations done, worked out? You want to do the same thing. What is the definition of insanity?
Firstly, I already acknowledged that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Secondly in Iran Obama got a deal without all this hubbub and it had concrete measures in it, not a letter of intent.

Last edited:
Well let's be honest. Trump just legitimized one of the worst dictatorships in the world.

How has what the past three or four administrations done, worked out? You want to do the same thing. What is the definition of insanity?
Firstly, I already acknowledged that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Secondly in Iran Obama got a deal without all this hubbub
Undoubtedly, 'O' would have gotten a 2nd and a congratulatory / salutary, 3'rd 'Nobel Piece Prize' for what Trump just did... Now does this "signing a slip O.. paper" translate into anything... None of us know... It's just so hilarious... the MSM in full assault of our Nation's first interest... cus, they don't like the POTUS... hilarity! :)

Firstly, I already acknowledged that it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Secondly in Iran Obama got a deal without all this hubbub
Undoubtedly, 'O' would have gotten a 2nd and a congratulatory / salutary, 3'rd 'Nobel Piece Prize' for what Trump just did... Now does this "signing a slip O.. paper" translate into anything... None of us know... It's just so hilarious... the MSM in full assault of our Nation's first interest... cus, they don't like the POTUS... hilarity! :)
Third time, maybe it will stick. I ALREADY said that meeting with Kim wasn't necessarily a bad idea. My point was that it's being touted as the biggest diplomatic stroke of genius since Nixon went to China. While at the same time Trump stepped away from a deal that was objectively way better than this one. So no it's not a bad thing because of Trump. It's a bad thing because Trump didn't meet the standards of a good deal that he HIMSELF set by breaking the Iran deal.

Comparing the 'Iran Deal' to this... WOW! I don't have the interest or energy to field this one... or disabuse you of the notion that there is 'NO' comparison other than the fact that they are 'diametrically in opposition' to ea. other!

Comparing the 'Iran Deal' to this... WOW! I don't have the interest or energy to field this one... or disabuse you of the notion that there is 'NO' comparison other than the fact that they are 'diametrically in opposition' to ea. other!
Wow saying that there isn't a correlation between 2 presidents making agreements to try to make another country get rid of their nuclear weapons. Indeed there isn't much reason to continue arguing. Without any intellectual honesty there is no point.

Wow saying that there isn't a correlation between 2 presidents making agreements to try to make another country get rid of their nuclear weapons. Indeed there isn't much reason to continue arguing. Without any intellectual honesty there is no point.
"O" basically knew that Iran was Bull Sheite'ing him! O...of course throw in a couple surreptitious pallets in the # $BILLIONS! ... ... ... Seriously, U want me to totally disabuse you of all your phony, 'lib-tard' talking points... OK, I'm waking up now, if you want a 'bitchy' verbal brawl... lol, I'm happy to oblige... !

"O" basically knew that Iran was Bull Sheite'ing him! O...of course throw in a couple surreptitious pallets in the # $BILLIONS! ... ... ... Seriously, U want me to totally disabuse you of all your phony, 'lib-tard' talking points... OK, I'm waking up now, if you want a 'bitchy' verbal brawl... lol, I'm happy to oblige... !
Firstly the worst thing I said to you that saying that the Iran deal and the N-Korea deal are completely different shows a lack of intellectual honesty. I even went as far as giving you the glaring simularity . That isn't being bitchy, that is having a honest argument. Secondly the fact that you gave up that line of reasoning and changed your argument to "the Iran deal was bullshit". Shows me that you know your original argument was faulty. I'm perfectly willing to argue the merits of the Iran deal. On the condition that you actually can tell me what was in it. I suspect you don't have a clue, besides the fact that Trump called it bad.

Trump gave away meeting a sitting U.S. president (which would legitimize a fat little tyrant of the most oppressed nation on Earth) without getting anything for it. That's a big mistake.

Then Trump gave away stopping military exercises and bringing troops home without getting anything concrete back.

He billed himself as an "amazing dealmaker", but I see the opposite.

What I was hoping for with Trump was that he'd be bold enough to just put it all out there and say, "Close your concentration camps, end your nuclear program, give us a verification process so we can see both of those things happening, and we'll bring EVERYONE home, stop military exercises, drop every sanction, and kick in some $ to help you do more with your porous land.

So far, all we've got is a photo-op that has helped Kim Jong-Un appear real strong to his people.

Forum List

Back