You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.

Kim kidnaps Americans and holds them as hostages.

But he isn't like his daddy.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. These rubes are killing me...

"He's a NICE dictator!"

Cultish partisan Devotion

I voted for Bernie, not Trump. In 2020 I'll probably support a good candidate in the primaries and then once again be disappointed and not vote in the general.

You're an Idiot.

I didn't realize "idiot" is a proper noun. You should be careful inside that glass house my friend.
IOW, you have no answer to me pointing out your Idiotic and baseless claim
Paraphrase: "Gee, he must got something...."
(Besides the Trump Pyongyang Hotel and Golf Club)
`

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.

Trump gave some temporary concessions. We can reinstate any sanctions or war games

Kim gave a ........We’ll see

Cultish partisan Devotion

I voted for Bernie, not Trump. In 2020 I'll probably support a good candidate in the primaries and then once again be disappointed and not vote in the general.

You're an Idiot.

I didn't realize "idiot" is a proper noun. You should be careful inside that glass house my friend.
IOW, you have no answer to me pointing out your Idiotic and baseless claim
Paraphrase: "Gee, he must got something...."
(Besides the Trump Pyongyang Hotel and Golf Club)
`

What we got is hope for the future. All North Korea got is promises too. If they don't follow through nothing changes, except maybe China annexing them and removing Kim from power. It's possible that we will end up disappointed, yes, but maybe you could be hopeful for peace rather than being outraged and hoping Trump fails.

If this had happened a year and a half ago, the same posters who are mocking it would be clamoring for another Nobel peace prize.

Since Obama was given the prize simply for being black, this would have been one that was deserved.

What did you get out of it that you didn't have before?
What did North Korea get that couldn't be immediately reversed if they don't cooperate?
I take that as tacit admission the US got nothing they didn't have before. Please correct me if I'm in error.

I never said the U.S has gotten anything yet, other than hope. North Korea didn't get anything either if they don't follow through. Kim is going to look like an idiot and will possibly sour relations with China is he changes course now. He's not going to do that. He wants to live a long time and stay powerful.

What we got is hope for the future. All North Korea got is promises too. If they don't follow through nothing changes, except maybe China annexing them and removing Kim from power. It's possible that we will end up disappointed, yes, but maybe you could be hopeful for peace rather than being outraged and hoping Trump fails.
FALSE
Kim got what his family wanted for 30 years
Legitmacy..
and even Dick-Licking praise for this Cult leader from Trumpov.

You 12 IQ Clown.
`

Hope for the future is what we got out of it. It looks better than it ever has before,
It looks exactly the same as it always has except for saving some military exercise expenses.

I think Kim really appreciated that Trump was willing to respect him enough to meet face to face. How can we expect people to cooperate when we don't respect them enough to have normal diplomacy? He's even talking about visiting Washington now. This level of cordiality between our leaders has never happened before, not even close. Considering China's stake in it too, I really believe it's different this time. I guess time will tell.

FALSE
Kim got what his family wanted for 30 years
Legitmacy..
and even Dick-Licking praise for this Cult leader from Trumpov.

North Korea is a country with a military that has nuclear capability. They are legitimate, and it's not unreasonable to conduct normal diplomacy with them. You really don't think acknowledging Kim as the leader of North Korea is worth his cooperation? That's very short sighted.

You 12 IQ Clown.

You sure do insult people a lot. Projection maybe?

Forum List

Back