You're Getting On The Fighting Side Of Me

Well, you must have been born after Vietnam, because Nixon was blamed 24/7.

LBJ caught it much worse
Not from Republicans.

Republicans STILL support the war in Vietnam
It was the Democrats that got us into Vietnam and a Republican to get us out.
Then why do Republicans still support the fucking thing?

Why do you keep repeating that silly claim?

Is is because you're a bigot?

Republicans all supposedly think alike?

Stepping, spitting and pissing on the flag of a country is stepping, spitting and pissing on all the citizens of that country.

Despicable that it may be, it is nothing compared to the actions of the quisling poltroons who step, spit and piss on the flag of their own country.

Americans who do that to the American flag should chill. Benedict Arnold, the Rosenbergs, and Jane Fonda have already got the glory they seek by their action.

You forgot Reagan. Committed high-crimes while in office and should have spent his life in prison.
Why don't you cite the US Code that supports that nonsense.....or STFU.

Stepping, spitting and pissing on the flag of a country is stepping, spitting and pissing on all the citizens of that country.

Despicable that it may be, it is nothing compared to the actions of the quisling poltroons who step, spit and piss on the flag of their own country.

Americans who do that to the American flag should chill. Benedict Arnold, the Rosenbergs, and Jane Fonda have already got the glory they seek by their action.

You forgot Reagan. Committed high-crimes while in office and should have spent his life in prison.

List of Reagan administration convictions.

Stomping on the US Flag or burning the US Flag is tasteless. But it is not something we need to make illegal.

We should be proud of our freedom of speech and expression. Those who abuse the flag do so because it has meaning to them. And yes, brave men and women have died for this nation. But putting people in prison for standing on a flag does not bring a single one of them back.

I said cite the US Code Reagan broke.

And use a real legal site.....not the God Damned Daily Kos.

Ah, so if a conviction of Ted Bundy is posted on the incorrect source you view it as false.

If what I posted is too hard for you to understand I can't help you, you are too lazy to do an internet search, or more likely you don't want to know facts. Facts are a tough thing for conservatives.

Ah, so if a conviction of Ted Bundy is posted on the incorrect source you view it as false.

If what I posted is too hard for you to understand I can't help you, you are too lazy to do an internet search, or more likely you don't want to know facts. Facts are a tough thing for conservatives.
The Daily Kos is like using the Onion as a source.

Lazy Larry, then just type in 'number of Ronald Reagan's administration that were indicted or convicted of crimes' into google or whatever kkk search engine you use and see what comes up.

Nixon had 8 of his administration indicted or convicted, Reagan 138. Reagan made NIXON look like George Washington.

Lazy Larry, then just type in 'number of Ronald Reagan's administration that were indicted or convicted of crimes' into google or whatever kkk search engine you use and see what comes up.

Nixon had 8 of his administration indicted or convicted, Reagan 138. Reagan made NIXON look like George Washington.
Don't expect anyone to be indicted or convicted in this administration. Unless you're a Republican, or a Republican donor, it won't happen. Obama himself gets involved in investigations and involved in SCOTUS decisions, weighing in publicly.....which is technically illegal. Hillary and Obama alone have broken so many laws it'll make your head spin. And the nerve of anyone who supports this criminal, after all of the shit that he's done with the IRS and the VA, frankly, it's pretty laughable that you would even bring this issue up in the first place.

47089-Theres-no-cure-for-being-a-cun-Ngxq.gif

Last edited:
LBJ caught it much worse
Not from Republicans.

Why?

Just look at what the idiot conservatives on this board post about how they could have "won" Vietnam if only they had more time and the liberals had not backed out

Not from Republicans.

Why?

Just look at what the idiot conservatives on this board post about how they could have "won" Vietnam if only they had more time and the liberals had not backed out
We actually won, and the Democrats surrendered.

Don't expect anyone to be indicted or convicted in this administration. Unless you're a Republican, or a Republican donor, it won't happen. Obama himself gets involved in investigations and involved in SCOTUS decisions, weighing in publicly.....which is technically illegal. Hillary and Obama alone have broken so many laws it'll make your head spin. And the nerve of anyone who supports this criminal, after all of the shit that he's done with the IRS and the VA, frankly, it's pretty laughable that you would even bring this issue up in the first place.

You live in a land where your desires are substituted for reality.

List the laws and indictments for 'Obama and Mrs. Clinton' or anyone in his administration. It's easy to find the 130+ list of people in the Reagan administration that were indicted or convicted of crimes. He was a criminal, it's etched in the historic record forever.

You oh so badly don't want that to be true, but it's the truth. Just accept it.

List the laws and indictments for 'Obama and Mrs. Clinton' or anyone in his administration. It's easy to find the 130+ list of people in the Reagan administration that were indicted or convicted of crimes. He was a criminal, it's etched in the historic record forever.

Well, dumbass, if the DoJ refuses to bring indictments, because of politics, against any Democrat that plays ball with the administration, how are you going to list any?

Obama was on Fux Noise yesterday pre-judging the outcome of the FBI investigation on Hillary. He needs to stay out of it, but as usual, he felt the need to make claims he should know nothing about. His little AG puppet will do what he says and let Hillary plea-bargain....or refuse to bring any charges at all against her....just like every other criminal they're letting skate out on jail time.

Well, dumbass, if the DoJ refuses to bring indictments, because of politics, against any Democrat that plays ball with the administration, how are you going to list any?

Obama was on Fux Noise yesterday pre-judging the outcome of the FBI investigation on Hillary. He needs to stay out of it, but as usual, he felt the need to make claims he should know nothing about. His little AG puppet will do what he says and let Hillary plea-bargain....or refuse to bring any charges at all against her....just like every other criminal they're letting skate out on jail time.

You confuse your fantasies with US law. We go by law, not right wing wet dreams.

If anyone is guilty of something they should pay the price to society. As with all things it must be proven.

Law, rather than "I just know 'cuz Fish Dimbaugh said so".

You confuse your fantasies with US law. We go by law, not right wing wet dreams.

If anyone is guilty of something they should pay the price to society. As with all things it must be proven.

Government corruption isn't a fantasy.

It's real.

Don't be so gullible.

It's real.

Don't be so gullible.

Red Herring to misdirect the subject.

What proof is there that anyone involved in this 'email' thing broke any laws. And if there is proof, why hasn't anyone been indicted.

Could they be waiting for, oh I don't know...October! Surprise! No likely there isn't anything there and the October no-surprise will be an attempt by Republicons to use no evidence as evidence of something.

Lying, in other words. The Republicons are really good at it lately.

It's real.

Don't be so gullible.

Red Herring to misdirect the subject.

What proof is there that anyone involved in this 'email' thing broke any laws. And if there is proof, why hasn't anyone been indicted.

Could they be waiting for, oh I don't know...October! Surprise! No likely there isn't anything there and the October no-surprise will be an attempt by Republicons to use no evidence as evidence of something.

Lying, in other words. The Republicons are really good at it lately.
Democrats have always been good at it.

But keep telling yourself that it's not real. That Hillary has never lied in her life....and she is the most transparent politician in modern times. That she only made an honest mistake by setting up that server and all of the stonewalling and obstruction isn't happening.

Mark Twain said it's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled.

Forum List

Back