Your thoughts on interracial relationships?

Inter-racial sexual attraction? (other races shall include those of mixed race)

• I prefers members of a particular race other than my own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like any hot, petite woman, regardless of race.

In general, I find whites and asians the best, but I can appreciate a beautiful black woman (as seen above).

I like a woman with at least a little color. Albinos don't tent my pants.

Rumor has it you have a pup tent..............:eusa_whistle:
LOL A Fuzzy Pup tent at that.

i have never dated outside my race...it would go against everything my parents taught me...now....i broke the bigotted shit with my son...but he to my knowing has never dated outside our race...even tho i have seen him flirt heavily with women of other races...my nephew has been seeing a vietnamese girl for 4 years... but we live in a white zone...(which means the county is maybe 1% black) so that has a lot to do with it.

There is true beauty in Purity. Black is beuatiful.The Black race is the original race on Earth.
The Black woman should not mix her genes with a race of people that raped, mutialted, and killed her
ancestors. The Black man must never accept the slave masters wife. Black people must realize we have nothing to gain from interracial relationships, and everything to lose.

I chose other but I can't explain because it would be a bit too graphic for USMB.

I am attracted to beautiful women of any race, but generally speaking I like white and oriental women. But there very many exceptions to that:

lisa_bonet_1.jpg

rosario_dawson.jpg

penelope-cruz28_2JQ3xa2qwbLp.jpg

salma-hayek.jpg

Oh, man!

I am so glad this is on an anonymous message board. I am so seriously conflicted about this. It is none of my business, but for some reason it bugs me. Even though I find myself attracted to blacks and asians, which I would disapprove of in other people. An attitude I also disapprove of.

Anyway, Hawt is hawt. And gold is where you find it. It is not my place to have an opinion on the tastes of others where it does me no harm. Which is not to say I don't have an opinion deep in the darker, murkier parts of the soul I sort of don't want to acknowledge.

There is true beauty in Purity.
So, inbreeding is hawt? Gotta keep those bloodlines pure, right?

:eusa_eh: Actually, that might explain a few things about you :eusa_whistle:

he Black man must never accept the slave masters wife. Black people must realize we have nothing to gain from interracial relationships, and everything to lose.

Really? You seem to like indoor plumbing, a representative democracy, the comforts of a first-world nation, Western medicine...

I chose other but I can't explain because it would be a bit too graphic for USMB.

:eek:

Dude... keep it in the species...

...but the 'black' (negroid) features (nose, chin) are a turn-off for me....
Baal+DSC_3471_jpg.jpg

(she looks even better w/out all the makeup, butr pics are hard to find)

She doesn't have a "negroid" nose?
Her nostrils are a bit wide, especially for a mongoloid of Far Eastern decent- but noone's perfect, dude. :lol:

I noticed toro posted a known mulatto and one that appeard Northern African with possible traces of Mediterranean blood

So... not even Bass52 is here to espouse the beauty of 'real' Black women?

I doubt if there are many pure black people left. After researching my family history, I've found 3 mulattos in my lineage. My grandfather's eyes were naturally blue and my great-great-great grandfather was a white.

Much better. She's pretty (in the 'cute'[ way), but the 'black' (negroid) features (nose, chin) are a turn-off for me (kind of ironic in a way, sine my nose got broke and is now too big :lol: )

Although I prefer

Baal+DSC_3471_jpg.jpg

(she looks even better w/out all the makeup, butr pics are hard to find)

looks even better? :eek:
that is one hideously ugly skank.
are you sure it's female?

Forum List

Back