Will There Be More Von Brunns?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Pro-white attorney says yes, if whites are continued to be silenced:

Edgar Steele's Nickel Rant

All over TV today, clueless anchors and pundits dismiss Von Brunn as just another irrational White Supremacist, racist Anti-Semite. Perhaps. But, then, that ignores the question of why he might be all those things and whether - just maybe - he and others might have some justified complaints that are not being addressed. In fact, the short shrift being given to Von Brunn's position today helps to hasten the day when the next guy just like him does something just as off the wall. America, we need to talk.

I don't advocate violence, but that doesn't mean I have to act like I can't possibly comprehend the frustration felt by someone motivated to violence. And the fact that someone does a bad thing doesn't necessarily mean any and all issues he has are illegitimate, I venture.

It's frustrating as hell when you've got what you know is a legitimate complaint about a real injustice, and not only are you ignored, you're mocked, fired, imprisoned or killed for even making a peep about it. And the way of the world is, one way or another, real pain -- real complaints of injustice -- WILL be heard. One fuckin' way or another.

Would it kill anyone to just LISTEN to white people? God knows we have to listen to every other group in the world non-stop. One minute out of that endless stream on NPR for AN ALTERNATIVE VIEWPOINT?

Last edited:
Doesn't the KKK have the right to free speech WJ? You can listen to them at your neighborhood rally, nobody is silencing them you know.

I don't advocate violence, but that doesn't mean I have to act like I can't possibly comprehend the frustration felt by someone motivated to violence.

Then you can understand the frustration that the Black Panthers must feel.

I do.

And I probably have more in common with -- and respect more -- a black man who, instead of robbing the little old black lady on her way to church, figures a better target is the white man in a business suit.

The whole thing is a frustrating mess. But I can conceive of a better way... giving each other the space to breathe, recognizing that we're not all the same, and that no, we can't all "just get along."

Doesn't the KKK have the right to free speech WJ? You can listen to them at your neighborhood rally, nobody is silencing them you know.

You know as well as I do that nobody takes the KKK seriously -- even many pro-white people. The KKK is so burdened with a history of violence and present-day caricatures that nobody who actually wants to advocate for whites would be wise to even touch it. I am in contact with many, many smart, well-educated folks who see issues as I do, and none of them would be caught dead in a KKK get-up.

So, I don't blame too harshly anyone who looks at Von Brunn or the KKK and says, "Man, what a bunch of fucked-up stuff that I don't want my kids around."

Problem is that not even legitimate issues can get through. If someone like Jared Taylor stands up and makes a pitch for common sense on racial issues, he gets the same treatment as a Von Brunn. If I object to affirmative action, the whole system is there to lynch me. Jon Stewart's audience has a good hearty laugh about "rednecks". THAT is the problem.

Last edited:
I don't advocate violence, but that doesn't mean I have to act like I can't possibly comprehend the frustration felt by someone motivated to violence.

Then you can understand the frustration that the Black Panthers must feel.

I do.

And I probably have more in common with -- and respect more -- a black man who, instead of robbing the little old black lady on her way to church, figures a better target is the white man in a business suit.

The whole thing is a frustrating mess. But I can conceive of a better way... giving each other the space to breathe, recognizing that we're not all the same, and that no, we can't all "just get along."

But really, why can't you get along with a black man?

Had you, for some strange reason, decided to go to the Holocaust museum on Tuesday, and had Steven Tyrone Johns held the door open for you, what would you have done?

Would you have glared at him? Said fuck you? Given him the finger? Said thank you (but muttered ****** under your breath)?

Or would you have just said thank you, and not really thought about it must more than just "someone opened the door for me...that was nice..."

Most sane Americans would have chosen the last one.

You know as well as I do that nobody takes the KKK seriously -- even many pro-white people. The KKK is so burdened with a history of violence and present-day caricatures that nobody who actually wants to advocate for whites would be wise to even touch it. I am in contact with many, many smart, well-educated folks who see issues as I do, and none of them would be caught dead in a KKK get-up.

So, I don't blame too harshly anyone who looks at Von Brunn or the KKK and says, "Man, what a bunch of fucked-up stuff that I don't want my kids around."

Problem is that not even legitimate issues can get through. If someone like Jared Taylor stands up and makes a pitch for common sense on racial issues, he gets the same treatment as a Von Brunn. THAT is the problem.

I am for your kind to take over Idaho and both of the Dakotas. I think in the long run, it would be a good thing, you would be separate from anyone else not like you, and live happily ever after.

Problem is that not even legitimate issues can get through. If someone like Jared Taylor stands up and makes a pitch for common sense on racial issues, he gets the same treatment as a Von Brunn. THAT is the problem.

I am for your kind to take over Idaho and both of the Dakotas. I think in the long run, it would be a good thing, you would be separate from anyone else not like you, and live happily ever after.

Idaho is the sacred land of Napoleon Dynamite.

I'd like to see them build a series of interconnected offshore oil rigs to live on.

Absolutely. I have no problem with seperatist. So long as they keep seperate. Pack up and head for the hills.

A seperatist in DC is just an absolute failure.

Actually, I saw plenty of people on Stormfront expressing hope that the shooter was a Muslim after the story broke, which indicates that they realize the unscrupulous nature of such behavior.

the guy was a nobody idiot...he couldnt even be a good lunatic ..even little school boys could plot more efficient mass shootings..he is not only a total loser of a being..he is even a complete failure at being a a hate filled murdering madman

the guy was a nobody idiot...he couldnt even be a good lunatic ..even little school boys could plot more efficient mass shootings..he is not only a total loser of a being..he is even a complete failure at being a a hate filled murdering madman
gotta agree with Eots on this one

:lol: not something that happens all that often

Do you think the relatives of the dead man will take comfort from the above?

Do you think the relatives of the dead man will take comfort from the above?
thats kinda a stretch considering what he said

Forum List

Back