Your thoughts on interracial relationships?

Inter-racial sexual attraction? (other races shall include those of mixed race)

• I prefers members of a particular race other than my own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thats fucked up, even for you

I won't date anything but white girls. All other races are dirty.

You wouldn't believe how many black guys voiced their disappointment in the sisters that I was dating, so they can not deny that they feel the same way. They would look at us holding hands and say, "oh hell no", and hit on the girls right in front of me like I didn't matter. Imagine if I did that to them? I don't do that to them. I give them their respect, plus they can have those women that crossed the line. Their usually fat anyways. :eusa_shhh:

In fact, black people seem more adament about their kind only dating their own kind. My last black girlfriend told me at least a dozen of her close girlfriends didn't approve of me. And if I would have went with her to the bowling alley in her neighborhood, i would have gotten shot.

And don't act like you are above this, unless you truly are. Are you? Do you have any sisters/daughters/mom/ex girlfriends that have jungle fever? Be honest. Didn't bother you a bit? :eusa_liar:

I don't care, as long as it isn't my mom, sister, ex girlfriend, daughter. Then, GO FOR IT. And like I said, if the man was a good man, I would get over this bigotry real quick. But of course you are so anti sealybobo you only read what you wanted to read.

I'm flattered.

fixed

all you said boils down to you being nothing but a fucked up racist

You should not have altered my writing to make it look like I wrote that Dive. That was wrong.
first off, i stated "fixed" so anyone can see it wasn't what YOU wrote
but that is what you wrote in essence

A bit harsh, wouldn't you say? Are you denying you feel the same way?

10 years from now your buddies see your daughter at a fair running around with a crowd of black kids? That wouldn't bother you at all?

I hope you say no because I know you are younger than me. That would bother most people my age. Where I live.

Or your wife left you for a brotha? That wouldn't bother you just a little more than if he were a white guy?

Or your dad passed away and your mom shacked up with a black guy?

Be honest.

And I know it bothers black men and women when they see a black with a white, so they can't lie and say they don't understand where I'm coming from.

And I really don't care if it aint my mom, sister, neice, exwife, exgirlfriend or daughter.

Cousin? I don't care. Co worker? No biggy. Neighbor? Go for it.

You wouldn't believe how many black guys voiced their disappointment in the sisters that I was dating, so they can not deny that they feel the same way. They would look at us holding hands and say, "oh hell no", and hit on the girls right in front of me like I didn't matter. Imagine if I did that to them? I don't do that to them. I give them their respect, plus they can have those women that crossed the line. Their usually fat anyways. :eusa_shhh:

In fact, black people seem more adament about their kind only dating their own kind. My last black girlfriend told me at least a dozen of her close girlfriends didn't approve of me. And if I would have went with her to the bowling alley in her neighborhood, i would have gotten shot.

And don't act like you are above this, unless you truly are. Are you? Do you have any sisters/daughters/mom/ex girlfriends that have jungle fever? Be honest. Didn't bother you a bit? :eusa_liar:

I don't care, as long as it isn't my mom, sister, ex girlfriend, daughter. Then, GO FOR IT. And like I said, if the man was a good man, I would get over this bigotry real quick. But of course you are so anti sealybobo you only read what you wanted to read.

I'm flattered.

Yeah, you'd rather you sister bring this dude home....
6680067_1325fdf4c9_o.gif

I don't understand how who a person chooses to be with is anyone's business?

That people have a "preference" about what other people do or who other people choose to date, marry, have casual sex with etc who are not breaking the law or violating another's rights is beyond me.

You all just mind your own business and stop judging others and the world might be a better place.

I don't care, it's their life...none of my biz and it doesn't bother me what others do as long as it's not hurting others.

But what about you? What do you like? Do you date outside of your own race? Have you ever? What is your race and what other races have you dated?

I don't understand how who a person chooses to be with is anyone's business?

That people have a "preference" about what other people do or who other people choose to date, marry, have casual sex with etc who are not breaking the law or violating another's rights is beyond me.

You all just mind your own business and stop judging others and the world might be a better place.

I mind my own business. That doesn't mean I don't have thoughts that come to my head automatically when I see something.

But at least I don't say, "aw hell naw" when I see a white girl with a black guy, but they do that to me when I go on a date with a black girl. Unfair!!!!

I'm flattered.
quoting your own posts again, eh?

and as for your failed attempt to change my post, you changed your own :lol:

and, that would be hard to prove since i have said i would date ANY race
and my current lady happens to be an Asian lady and she was adopted by black parents

so you lose once again

You should not have altered my writing to make it look like I wrote that Dive. That was wrong.

10 years from now your buddies see your daughter at a fair running around with a crowd of black kids? That wouldn't bother you at all?

I hope you say no because I know you are younger than me. That would bother most people my age. Where I live.

Or your wife left you for a brotha? That wouldn't bother you just a little more than if he were a white guy?

Be honest.

And I know it bothers black men and women when they see a black with a white, so they can't lie and say they don't understand where I'm coming from.
no, it wouldnt bother me
i judge people on nthe content of their character and not the color of their skin
and if my daughter was dating him then SHE would have had my upbringing to tell me she would have something she saw in him to make it fine with me

I'm flattered.
quoting your own posts again, eh?

and as for your failed attempt to change my post, you changed your own :lol:

and, that would be hard to prove since i have said i would date ANY race
and my current lady happens to be an Asian lady and she was adopted by black parents

so you lose once again

Yea, I did notice I changed my own post. :eusa_shhh:

I would date any race too, so you and I are no different there. That isn't what makes you above racism.

But your second reply would. I just find that hard to believe that it wouldn't cause you the least bit of concern. I agree, if the guy was a good man, I wouldn't care, but the stereotypes would play in my mind and at first it would bother me. More so with my parents, so I know things are getting better. And you are 13 years younger than me I believe, so hopefully things are even better still. That would be great. I'm just being honest.

How about a Muslim? Would that bother you?

I have a black neighbor. He has baby mommas all over the place. And his kid is a really nice kid. But he's dating the girls in my neighborhood and he has no intentions of marrying them. One just had to have an abortion. So I would worry that my daughter was going to become one of his future baby's momma's.

Maybe kids your age really don't care at all anymore. I hope so. But I don't believe it wouldn't matter to you one bit.

Be honest.

no, it wouldnt bother me
i judge people on nthe content of their character and not the color of their skin
and if my daughter was dating him then SHE would have had my upbringing to tell me she would have something she saw in him to make it fine with me

So you live in Richmond, ME? Yea, you can say you wouldn't care when this is the racial diversity in your state:

The racial makeup of the town was 98.18% White, 0.42% African American, 0.18% Native American, 0.24% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 0.36% from other races, and 0.55% from two or more races. 0.85% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Not even 1%? You're inlaws are probably the Powell's or Rice's. :lol:

Pretty hard core ghetto you got in ME.

Come to Detroit for a year and tell me you would feel the same way.

You probably have no clue what you are saying.

Be honest.

no, it wouldnt bother me

So you live in Richmond, ME? Yea, you can say you wouldn't care when this is the racial diversity in your state:

The racial makeup of the town was 98.18% White, 0.42% African American, 0.18% Native American, 0.24% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 0.36% from other races, and 0.55% from two or more races. 0.85% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

dude, just because you have never left your neighborhood, doesnt mean other havent
i have lived in Ft Worth and Irving TX and Port Charlotte, FL and St Louis MO

so you dont have a clue the different cultures i have been exposed to

By calling me a racist is not answering my question, as to why White men seem to be increasingly
rejecting their own White Females today. I feel that you all known, the real answer. Black women
look better, and the obvious genetic reasons.
I hear many of you talking about Black womens "Asses" or "But",
so there is some subconscious "Anal" attraction going on here.
Further Psychoanalysis, indicates a profound averson to your own White Women.
Try to analyze your posts, and what your real motivations are.

By calling me a racist is not answering my question, as to why White men seem to be increasingly
rejecting their own White Females today. I feel that you all known, the real answer. Black women
look better, and the obvious genetic reasons.
I hear many of you talking about Black womens "Asses" or "But",
so there is some subconscious "Anal" attraction going on here.
Further Psychoanalysis, indicates a profound averson to your own White Women.
Try to analyze your posts, and what your real motivations are.
why is it you think its white men rejecting white women, and not black women rejecting black men?

in reality its just people falling in love with whom they please

no, it wouldnt bother me

dude, just because you have never left your neighborhood, doesnt mean other havent

Dive, Sealybobo is a clown. I thought you was giving him a hard time but now I see what you mean. I think I'll go vote in your poll now. :lol:

The polls usually seem to have wording in there I don't like. So I'll just say I find it perfectly fine to marry any race you wish to marry. If you love the person and they are of a different color? MARRY THEM.

Dive, Sealybobo is a clown. I thought you was giving him a hard time but now I see what you mean. I think I'll go vote in your poll now. :lol:

Why would you bump an insane person's thread to post to someone who left the board ages ago?

Mixed race relationships don't bother me one way or another. It's something I wouldn't mention. I have dated men of every race. Race is so trivial.

Forum List

Back