Your thoughts on interracial relationships?

Inter-racial sexual attraction? (other races shall include those of mixed race)

• I prefers members of a particular race other than my own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If one is a Christian and takes his/her doctrine from the Holy Scriptures as admonished ( 2 Tim. 3:16-17), it is quite unambiguous as what God declares about the "races", there is only ONE RACE of HUMANS and they are called the HUMAN RACE, " (God) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; " -- Acts 17:26

As we All share a common Ancestor, mother EVE, as God through His revealed Word informs us that Eve was named such because, "she was the mother of All living." -- Genesis 3:20

With physical science, not theoretical philosophy dressed as science also informing us of the same as declared in the scriptures.

http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/adam.html

Last edited:
If one is a Christian and takes his/her doctrine from the Holy Scriptures as admonished ( 2 Tim. 3:16-17), it is quite unambiguous as what God declares about the "races", there is only ONE RACE of HUMANS and they are called the HUMAN RACE, " (God) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; " -- Acts 17:26

If there is only one race of humans, why did God make the Jews His chosen people? Don't you think it's a bit of a contradiction to say "You are all God's children. But you guys over here, you're my fave."

If there is only one race of humans, why did God make the Jews His chosen people? Don't you think it's a bit of a contradiction to say "You are all God's children. But you guys over here, you're my fave."

Simply read and be enlightened, He used the nation of Israel as an example to all the gentile nations of the world. The LAW made Israel distinct among the nations and prepared the Gentile nations for the New Law -- Deut. 4:5-8. Just as declared in prophecy -- Jer. 31:31-34. God had a plan, before the worlds were formed to SAVE ALL MANKIND from their sins and defeat the rebellion of Satan in the same instance by the birth, life, death, and resurrection of His only Begotten Son, Christ Jesus.

We are clearly told in the Holy Scriptures about God's plan. How God had purposed this plan before the worlds were created, or before time began as Paul informs us ( 1 Peter 1:20, 2 Tim. 1:9). We are also told within the revealed and written word of God that this plan was hidden from mankind for awhile (Eph. 3:5,6) as even the prophets that foretold of its coming did not always comprehend what they were declaring in revelation from God ( 1 Peter 1:10-12). We are further told that this plan was revealed to man (the apostles of Christ) at the appropriate time......of God's choosing, and this revelation would come from the Holy Spirit of Truth (Eph. 3:5, 1 Peter 1:12). We are also told that when we (you and I) read what is written within the revealed word of God, we may understand it (Eph. 3:4).

Thus, I suggest that you simply read the passages given and enlighten yourself, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. God most certainly would not CONTRADICT HIMSELF as you are suggesting, as the Apostle Paul was inspired to write the fact of ALL MEN being of ONE BLOOD (Acts 17:26) which totally agrees with Genesis 3:20, which also tells us that Eve was the mother of all living. All scripture works in harmony because, it all was INSPIRED by the same source....GOD ( 2 Tim 2:15), not only parts, but the entirety, as every little TITTLE and IOTA are important, just as the Christ informs us (Matthew 5:18). And what is important is the fact that true physical science confirms such as was the message given by God over 2000 years ago, as man is just now adjusting his learning curve to validate the word of God as being TRUE.

Last edited:
French girls they want cartier
Italian girls want cars
American girls want everything in the world
You can possibly imagine

English girls theyre so prissy
I cant stand them on the telephone
Sometimes I take the receiver off the hook
I dont want them to ever call at all

White girls theyre pretty funny
Sometimes they drive me mad
Black girls just wanna get fucked all night
I just dont have that much jam

Chinese girls are so gentle
Theyre really such a tease
You never know quite what theyre cookin
Inside those silky sleeves

Give me all you money
Give me all your gold
Ill buy you a house back in zuma beach
And give you half of what I own

Some girls theyre so pure
Some girls so corrupt
Some girls give me children
I only made love to her once

Give me half your money
Give me half your car
Give me half of everything
Ill make you worlds biggest star

So gimme all your money
Give me all your gold
Lets go back to zuma beach
Ill give you half of everything I own

Rolling Stones | Some Girls lyrics

Simply read and be enlightened, He used the nation of Israel as an example to all the gentile nations of the world. The LAW made Israel distinct among the nations and prepared the Gentile nations for the New Law -- Deut. 4:5-8. Just as declared in prophecy -- Jer. 31:31-34. God had a plan, before the worlds were formed to SAVE ALL MANKIND from their sins and defeat the rebellion of Satan in the same instance by the birth, life, death, and resurrection of His only Begotten Son, Christ Jesus.

We are clearly told in the Holy Scriptures about God's plan. How God had purposed this plan before the worlds were created, or before time began as Paul informs us ( 1 Peter 1:20, 2 Tim. 1:9). We are also told within the revealed and written word of God that this plan was hidden from mankind for awhile (Eph. 3:5,6) as even the prophets that foretold of its coming did not always comprehend what they were declaring in revelation from God ( 1 Peter 1:10-12). We are further told that this plan was revealed to man (the apostles of Christ) at the appropriate time......of God's choosing, and this revelation would come from the Holy Spirit of Truth (Eph. 3:5, 1 Peter 1:12). We are also told that when we (you and I) read what is written within the revealed word of God, we may understand it (Eph. 3:4).

Thus, I suggest that you simply read the passages given and enlighten yourself, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. God most certainly would not CONTRADICT HIMSELF as you are suggesting, as the Apostle Paul was inspired to write the fact of ALL MEN being of ONE BLOOD (Acts 17:26) which totally agrees with Genesis 3:20, which also tells us that Eve was the mother of all living. All scripture works in harmony because, it all was INSPIRED by the same source....GOD ( 2 Tim 2:15), not only parts, but the entirety, as every little TITTLE and IOTA are important, just as the Christ informs us (Matthew 5:18). And what is important is the fact that true physical science confirms such as was the message given by God over 2000 years ago, as man is just now adjusting his learning curve to validate the word of God as being TRUE.

Hey, don't worry. I'd bang Jewish chicks too...

u are all God's children. But you guys over here, you're my fave."

Simply read and be enlightened, [/quote]

And just what sort of an example might that be? Genocide is godly, or that god protects his children from the nazis?
For god's plan to be to save mankind and his plan to be in place before the world is made... the plan must call for the fall and sin, meaning that man was predestined to disobey, thereby making 'sin' and 'salvation' meaningless

Hey, don't worry. I'd bang Jewish chicks too...

Why not, the ignorance abounds when someone believes that another person's FAITH is defined by the color of their Skin. No where in the scriptures is one's skin color made a prerequisite in obeying the commandants of God. In fact the Jews and the Wahhabi's are of the same blood line with Abraham as a common ancestor.....one faction became pagans and idolitors while the other followed God's law. You are suggesting that it was God that played favoritism when it was man that made the free will choice to worship the created instead of the creator, just as explained by the Apostle Paul, they became a law unto themselves. -- Romans 1:18-32 Modern Islam was not invented by man until the 7th century as they parroted parts of the message from the Judeo/Christian faith, seven centuries after God had delivered ALL TRUTH to the saints of the first century (John 16:13, Jude 3)

Last edited:
I am so glad this is on an anonymous message board. I am so seriously conflicted about this. It is none of my business, but for some reason it bugs me. Even though I find myself attracted to blacks and asians, which I would disapprove of in other people. An attitude I also disapprove of.

Anyway, Hawt is hawt. And gold is where you find it. It is not my place to have an opinion on the tastes of others where it does me no harm. Which is not to say I don't have an opinion deep in the darker, murkier parts of the soul I sort of don't want to acknowledge.

I notice a lot of you white boys did not post photos of your own women. No blond hair Blue eyed females. You should try to to stick to women of your own Race. The Black woman for the Black man, the White Woman for the White man.

But this poster seems to not be attracted to women of his own white race.
Very sad. Try to appreciate women of your own race.Stop the self hatred.Love
your own kind.Stop trying to be black.Ask your selves why are you attracted to Black Women, what are the real reasons.

Now that is pure racism.

It is not "Pure racism". Just answer my question. No one wants to answer my question.
Why are White men rejecting their own White women.?
All I keep reading is how "hot" my beautiful Black women are, are there no beautiful white women?
Why are White men rejecting their own women.?

Last edited:
I notice a lot of you white boys did not post photos of your own women. No blond hair Blue eyed females. You should try to to stick to women of your own Race. The Black woman for the Black man, the White Woman for the White man.

your own kind.Stop trying to be black.Ask your selves why are you attracted to Black Women, what are the real reasons.

Now that is pure racism.

It is not "Pure racism". Just answer my question. No one wants to answer my question.
All I keep reading is how "hot" my beautiful Black women are, are there no beautiful white women?

Uh, because when it comes to sexual habits of some men, maybe, race or ethnicity plays a rather marginal role. Maybe those little qualities such as personality are more paramount and ,maybe, someone has happen to find themselves in a relationship with someone of a different race who somehow fufills the requirements of their ideal mate, a one night stand, or whatever the nature of the relationship.

And, yes, your posts reek of pure racism.

Since it came up in the other thread...

personally, I'm mostly attracted to White women and those of mixed White/Asian ancestry. I am rarely attracted to 'pure' south asians of dark complexion or negroids, as their complexions and physical features clash with those I find most attractive light complexion, light-colored almond-shaped eyes, dark hair).

What about y'all? Do you find that you tend to be more or less attracted to other races or find a disproportionate umber of members of other races attractive or unattractive compared to your own and/or any other race?

I don't think about it. I like brunettes with a semi-athletic body and I like tight asses and could care less about boobs. If that discriminates against anyone else, my crank doesn't care. It's interested in only one thing.

What other people like isn't my problem so long as it is of the legal age of consent. You want to pull one off to your favorite Farmer's Almanac centerfold of a sheep, fine with me. Just don't tell me about it.

I am so glad this is on an anonymous message board. I am so seriously conflicted about this. It is none of my business, but for some reason it bugs me. Even though I find myself attracted to blacks and asians, which I would disapprove of in other people. An attitude I also disapprove of.

Anyway, Hawt is hawt. And gold is where you find it. It is not my place to have an opinion on the tastes of others where it does me no harm. Which is not to say I don't have an opinion deep in the darker, murkier parts of the soul I sort of don't want to acknowledge.

Usually, it's because they are pretty and have great bodies. Also, they are happy. If they are angry, it's less likely that i'd be attracted to any woman.

As George Carlin said. "We all just have to keep f-----g each other until everyone is just brown." The most beautiful people seem to be those who are a thorough mix of all races. God's plan?

Now that is pure racism.

if you had a functioning brain, you would notice those pics were posted in response to others saying that black women were NOT beautiful
you are such a racist you can ever see it

I like black women but don't like it when black men date white women. There should have been an option for that.

I like black women but don't like it when black men date white women. There should have been an option for that.
thats fucked up, even for you

Its the truth. I like black women, but that doesn't mean I would want my sister or daughter bringing home a black guy. If he was nice, I'd get over it, but at first, it would bother me.

I have this cute new neighbor. I thought about dating her. But she has a thug/punk white and black kid that come over and I think they both hit it. NOt at the same time, but they both hit it, I believe. She denies, but whatever. I'm not stupid.

Either one bothers me, but to be honest, the black dude bugs me even more. He's very ghetto, comes from the city, sells drugs, and she's letting him fuck her? EW! I don't want it now.

Now I also know a white girl who's dating a black professor. Would it bother me as much if she broke up with him? I guess not, because he's a good looking/educated/cleancut/law obiding citizen.

So maybe its not that the guys black, but he's a thug/criminal/drug dealer/ghetto/shot some guy and did a few years/gangsta. GROSS!!

You are right. It's less about the race and more about the thuggery.

Forum List

Back