Your thoughts on interracial relationships?

Inter-racial sexual attraction? (other races shall include those of mixed race)

• I prefers members of a particular race other than my own

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Since it came up in the other thread...

personally, I'm mostly attracted to White women and those of mixed White/Asian ancestry. I am rarely attracted to 'pure' south asians of dark complexion or negroids, as their complexions and physical features clash with those I find most attractive light complexion, light-colored almond-shaped eyes, dark hair).

What about y'all? Do you find that you tend to be more or less attracted to other races or find a disproportionate umber of members of other races attractive or unattractive compared to your own and/or any other race?

I don't care, it's their life...none of my biz and it doesn't bother me what others do as long as it's not hurting others.

It depends on my mood, though the southeast Asian women that you profess to dislike and similarly complexioned women of indigenous American heritage ("Latinas" but morenas, not gueras), generally do it for me.

And your thread title is a bit different from your post, you know...

So the natives more than the Spaniards/Italian bloodlines?

Yeah. There are plenty of natives who actually strongly dislike being lumped together with those who are clearly white (not out of any dislike of whites per se; they just don't appreciate a perceived degradation of their cultural heritage), and adopt the term "Nican Tlaca" rather than "Latino" or "Hispanic." I suppose that could be categorized as a preference for my own race.

• Banned
well, shit- I never thought I would learn something from Agna :eek:

Yeah...apparently the only way you've reciprocated is by informing us of your disdain for black women...:eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh: How did you draw that conclusion? If you want to see 'disdain for black women' go see Tank. All I said was that I tend to not be sexually attracted to black women, 'as their complexions and physical features clash with those I find most attractive'

Last edited:
Hallebarry1.jpg

74096532.jpg

beyonce.jpg

Even those are all mulattas, though. I mean, there's a difference between Tyra Banks and Halle Berry and someone who's really black...though they keep the ass. :)

The second photo does not do that woman a favor. Her mouth and nose both look crooked and her jaw askew, making her look asymmetrical, and her makeup looks too dark and caked on. Surely, she has better shots available

the last woman looks pretty and has nice features (great lips), but the bronze tone keeps me from being personally attracted to her 9as opposed to simply finding her attractive, if that makes sense)

Last edited:
Even those are all mulattas, though. I mean, there's a difference between Tyra Banks and Halle Berry and someone who's really black...though they keep the ass. :)

Of course, but Mulattas are hot too. Asian/White is an excellent mix too, and Black/Asian... Shit, I dunno, from my experience, mixes come out just nuts. Just nuts. In a good way. And there's not even need for a bronze tone. Iv'e been with some straight up DARK girls who're just... Man, I don't even wanna think about it. They're just sexy. I can't understand the aversion to the straight up dark brown skin tone, personally.

I like any hot, petite woman, regardless of race.

In general, I find whites and asians the best, but I can appreciate a beautiful black woman (as seen above).

I like a woman with at least a little color. Albinos don't tent my pants.

I like any hot, petite woman, regardless of race.

In general, I find whites and asians the best, but I can appreciate a beautiful black woman (as seen above).

I like a woman with at least a little color. Albinos don't tent my pants.

Rumor has it you have a pup tent..............:eusa_whistle:

Much better. She's pretty (in the 'cute'[ way), but the 'black' (negroid) features (nose, chin) are a turn-off for me (kind of ironic in a way, sine my nose got broke and is now too big :lol: )

Although I prefer
ayria-photo.jpg

jessica_alba.jpg

angelspit_3.jpg

Baal+DSC_3449_jpg.jpg

Baal+DSC_3471_jpg.jpg

(she looks even better w/out all the makeup, butr pics are hard to find)

Forum List

Back