Your personal opinion

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who would you say was a worse president, Obama or Bush?

Poll to follow

Bush.

bush-failure.jpg

domestically, obama

foreign policy, bush

overall, bush

it's hard to overcome an unnecessary war, but mr obama seems to be giving it his best effort.

Poll to follow

Get back to us in about 25 years, we’ll be able to respond with fact, not opinion.

Do you think the deck is stacked in Obamas favor? As in, (and ive said this before) he is a nobel peace prize winning 1st african american president. So as long as he doesnt do anything REALLY crazy, he will mostly be rememebred for that, and his failures forgotten.

Poll to follow

Get back to us in about 25 years, we’ll be able to respond with fact, not opinion.

Do you think the deck is stacked in Obamas favor? As in, (and ive said this before) he is a nobel peace prize winning 1st african american president. So as long as he doesnt do anything REALLY crazy, he will mostly be rememebred for that, and his failures forgotten.

What are his failures...

Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

George W. Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.

Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

What are his failures...

He moved to classify any male civilians killed near drone attacks as enemies.
He focused too much on healthcare reform.
Debt ceiling issue, felt like he didnt lead and mostly took a back seat.
Didn't close Gitmo
He hasnt tried to cut welfare entitlement redundancy
Extended the Patriot Act

Poll to follow

And that’s why the question can’t be answered – what may be perceived as ‘failures’ today might well be viewed differently 25 or 30 years from now.

Poll to follow

If this is a personal opinion why do I have to label myself?

Other The OP is an idiot that can't make a poll for intelligent people.

Im a dem, and i say Obama
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
0 0% Im a dem and i say Bush francoHFW, Sallow
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
2 16.67% Im a pub and i say Obama Ernie S.
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
1 8.33% Im a pub and i say Bush
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
clear.gif
0 0% Im independent, and i say Obama brawny1, toomuchtime_
bar6-l.gif
bar6.gif
bar6-r.gif
clear.gif
2 16.67% Im independant and I say Bush AmyNation, candycorn, Chris, Dr Grump, Pasco08, Shelzin
bar1-l.gif
bar1.gif
bar1-r.gif
clear.gif
6 50.00% Other Noomi

Is there anyone on this board that thinks Chris is an independent? It is actually easier to believe that Jake is a Republican than believe that shit.

Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

George W. Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.

Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

Let me get this straight.

A policy that was started by Clinton is Bush's fault.

Bill Clinton - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

The mortgage crisis also came from Clinton.

New York Andrew Cuomo and Fannie and Freddie - Village Voice

That means that Bush, who actually tried to change Clinton's policies, is responsible for everything, but Obama, who went out of his way to keep doing the same things, isn't. And you have the nerve to call yourself independent.

Someone please try to argue the Village Voice is conservative so I can laugh my ass off, I have a headache.

Forum List

Back