Your personal opinion

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Thanks Monica. The Koolaide is right over there.

I am whoever you think I am. Including nobody. You are a big boy, you'll have to figure it out yourself. I am after all pretty bias of me.

That is a great Gallup answer. I am everyone. I am none one who holds an opinion on all positions but only for anyone who is on one side or ther unless there is bias involved. I say yes for Bush and Obama unless there is a circumstance which would make me say no on both.
I was thinking more along the lines of I can say I am anything.... But it's actions that prove to people what I'm really about.

I mean if I say I'm republican and am pro-choice and I don't give two shits if gays are married... Wouldn't that send a flag up that maybe I'm not what I say I am?

I'm not here to convince anyone I'm right. I'm here to see if someone can make me think I'm wrong. And I'll happily thank the person who does it.

I think the fact that liberals STILL have to blame Bush is the most telling.

They know obama sucks, but they just can't say it out loud.

:lol:

i think the fact that you think this president started in a vacuum and you think he should be replaced for not cleaning up your mess quick enough is laughable.

so there ya go

and no, obama doesn't suck. he's not great, but he's better than anything you put forth.

you do understand you actually have to put up decent candidates who won't go back to the same failed policies as you had before, right?

you do understand you actually have to put up decent candidates who won't go back to the same failed policies as you had before, right?

LOL! You'd better look at this administration's record of failure and think about that again.

i think the fact that you think this president started in a vacuum and you think he should be replaced for not cleaning up your mess quick enough is laughable.

so there ya go

and no, obama doesn't suck. he's not great, but he's better than anything you put forth.

You have to lie to yourself everyday.

Ignoring the fact that the housing crash, set up by clinton, crushed the world, is on the dems.

Bush let it go, and that's on the reps.

obama has intentionally done crap to make it worse.

remember, he thinks it's funny that he wasted $1.4 Trillion and 20 million people are UE.

And remember, cutting taxes was Clintons Idea that everyone loved, EVERYONE.
He also cut spending. Remember?

I sure do

So yes, lets return too the ideas that worked; Low taxes and cutting spending.
Or we can repeat the failures of FDR, Japan and Obama; increase spending. It's failed every time. Every Single Time. There's no excuse to try it for another 4 years.

Talk about a poll worthy of those tools at Gallup.
What's wrong with it? Too complex? Tricking you into saying something that you don't mean?

What's wrong with it? You have to label yourself as a Democrat, a pub, or an Independent. Pubs are bars in England, not people.

jesus, ou whine more than a three year old and for less reason.

don't like the poll? don't post in the poll, fucknugget.

*problem* solved.

grab your binky and screw :thup:

I think the fact that conservatives ignore the depth of the problems caused by Bush is most telling. It seems they're in total denial of what happened in 2008.

Cap-1-1.jpg

so there ya go

I think you don't think for yourself. You just spout all the new and recently minted talking points.

I think the fact that conservatives ignore the depth of the problems caused by Bush is most telling. It seems they're in total denial of what happened in 2008.

Actually it is you with his head up his ass.......

But you lack both courage and conviction in owning up to the nations problems.

As a builder tell me how I have it all wrong.........You do know something about the housing fuck up dont you...............

obama the worst ever because of his blatent division of the country based on race, economics age and partisianship. He hasn't even tried to speak to the 50% of us who didn't vote for him.

I mean if I say I'm republican and am pro-choice and I don't give two shits if gays are married... Wouldn't that send a flag up that maybe I'm not what I say I am?

To the people who want to categorize others for the purpose of their poll yes you would. A republican cannot possibly be pro choice. That makes it impossible to present something in a neat package.

Whew! Choices, choices... Its like picking whether I prefer to have end stage pancreatic cancer or being sealed in a barrel of glass shards and sent over Niagra falls.

I'm not affiliated with either party and I would say both suck. They are like putting vomit in one hand and shit in the other and then trying to debate as to which hand is the most disgusting.

Immie

Forum List

Back