Your personal opinion

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This discussion is what is a total joke. The poll was interesting to me.

Lefties are unable to discuss Bush in a fair light as they have been brainwashed by the likes of Chris "feeling up his leg" Matthews, Ed the talking horse, and Rachel Madcow. I'm not suggesting that Bush didn't have some serious issues - heck he spent money like a dem.

On war, Obama's wars are no more necessary than Bush.

Anyway, virtually every new policy Obama enacted will have to be undone - the best things Obama has done were actually to Bush's credit.

Economy; Bush. 6 good years, then the dems took over
Diplomacy; Bush. We didn't kiss anyones ring
Charity; Bush. Millions of lives saved from AIDS in Africa
Domestically; Bush. obama didn't even bother with a fly over
UE; Bush. He averaged about 5%, obamas is going to be over 8%.
Spending; Toss up. Neither held on to money.
War; Toss up. Bush went into Iraq, Obama went too Lybia, yemen, etc..
Crimes; 'If' Bush knew he was being lied too about Iraq-murder. Obama executed a US citizen w/o trial.

Side note;

Amynation
You must not think I'm not an Independent either. It's not often, maybe once or twice at most that she and I disagree since I've been posting.

Don't really know.

Candycorn
From what I've seen he/she seems independent. I could be wrong on that.

Are not independents.

The only way for them to claim such non-sense is to be further left than dems can be.
Ok.

I am right of the gop.
Oh yeah... I believe that.

Side note;

Amynation
You must not think I'm not an Independent either. It's not often, maybe once or twice at most that she and I disagree since I've been posting.

Don't really know.

Are not independents.

The only way for them to claim such non-sense is to be further left than dems can be.
Ok.

I am right of the gop.

This may come as a shock;

But who are you?

Sorry, election time = massive amounts of new people.

Many claiming to be pissed off gopers, like JoeB, but are actually lying leftist.

Side note;

Amynation

Don't really know.

Ok.

I am right of the gop.

This may come as a shock;

But who are you?
I am whoever you think I am. Including nobody. You are a big boy, you'll have to figure it out yourself. I am after all pretty bias of me.

Sorry, election time = massive amounts of new people.
*shrugs* Don't be sorry, it's all good. I obviously have not said anything that means anything to you.

Many claiming to be pissed off gopers, like JoeB, but are actually lying leftist.
Maybe that's what I am too. That's for you to decide. Opinions vary.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Who would you say was a worse president, Obama or Bush?

Poll to follow

Get back to us in about 25 years, we’ll be able to respond with fact, not opinion.

Do you think the deck is stacked in Obamas favor? As in, (and ive said this before) he is a nobel peace prize winning 1st african american president. So as long as he doesnt do anything REALLY crazy, he will mostly be rememebred for that, and his failures forgotten.

Once this nation is in fact a "post racial" nation, we'll look back on the Obama years as an absolute disgrace.
Until then the boy king will continue to enjoy the racial immunity that prohibits any and all policy based opposition or even disagreement.

Get back to us in about 25 years, we’ll be able to respond with fact, not opinion.

Do you think the deck is stacked in Obamas favor? As in, (and ive said this before) he is a nobel peace prize winning 1st african american president. So as long as he doesnt do anything REALLY crazy, he will mostly be rememebred for that, and his failures forgotten.

Once this nation is in fact a "post racial" nation, we'll look back on the Obama years as an absolute disgrace.
Until then the boy king will continue to enjoy the racial immunity that prohibits any and all policy based opposition or even disagreement.

What a bizarre post.

We will look back on Obama as the man who saved the country from another republican caused Great Depression.

What's wrong with it? Too complex? Tricking you into saying something that you don't mean?

What's wrong with it? You have to label yourself as a Democrat, a pub, or an Independent. Pubs are bars in England, not people.
OH I'm sorry that was confusing for you... Uhh... Pub means Republican.

I wasn't confused, you are. You insult half the country and want to pretend you are being fair, I didn't play along.

I am whoever you think I am. Including nobody. You are a big boy, you'll have to figure it out yourself. I am after all pretty bias of me.

That is a great Gallup answer. I am everyone. I am no one who holds an opinion on all positions but only for anyone who is on one side or the other unless there is bias involved. I say yes for Bush and Obama unless there is a circumstance which would make me say no on both.

Last edited:
What's wrong with it? You have to label yourself as a Democrat, a pub, or an Independent. Pubs are bars in England, not people.
OH I'm sorry that was confusing for you... Uhh... Pub means Republican.

I wasn't confused, you are. You insult half the country and want to pretend you are being fair, I didn't play along.
Well.... To be fair I'm actually aiming for more like 3/4 of the country when I insult in a general fashion that you imply. Not half.

But that hardly has anything to do with it. I didn't make the poll and I wasn't confused by it. Nor did I see a shortened version of republican as an insult. But whatever. *shrug*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back