Your most unexpected sin: your nationality.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
In the Bible and in the lives of saints, God grants special favors and powers to those who are sinless or at a minimum on sins. Any collateral of you is your sin, so everyone is a sinner as we all know it. But where are you going with your sins? To reduce them or to increase them? You will be surprised.

The most common desire these days is to belong to a nationality. National identities were invented by the de-christianization of France in the French Revolution. The purpose of your nationality is to assimilate your neighbor by robbing him. Therefore belonging to a national majority is an increased sin.

So, how can you turn around and walk towards God in the 21st century? You can't very well renounce your language and your homeland. To have good chances, you need to belong to an ethnic group that is attacked by a national majority. Now we know, why the Book of Revelations declares so few people to get the privilege of ascending the rapture. The majority of people will suffer horribly, quite because of their nationality.

Discuss.

Now we know, why the Book of Revelations declares so few people to get the privilege of ascending the rapture. The majority of people will suffer horribly, quite because of their nationality.

Discuss

discussion<<<< ^^^^^^^^ you're nuts

Now we know, why the Book of Revelations declares so few people to get the privilege of ascending the rapture
Don't bring a lousy, 18th century misinterpretation of the Book of Revelation into this. Also, I doubt many of the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Jews, and Assyrians will buy your hypothesis that it was the French that created the idea of country and nationality.

Now we know, why the Book of Revelations declares so few people to get the privilege of ascending the rapture
Don't bring a lousy, 18th century misinterpretation of the Book of Revelation into this. Also, I doubt many of the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Jews, and Assyrians will buy your hypothesis that it was the French that created the idea of country and nationality.

But doesn't it make sense, that if you speak the language of an identity that was created for the purpose of robbery, then you lose your place in heaven?

Those ancient empires linked you mostly to a king, not so much to a language. Although some, such as the Romans would fall in the above category. Consequently too, the Bible requires the conversion of Romans before they can ascend.

Information about "Jews As The Chosen People"

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Someone took my right to say something there. I will go home and forget the USA. Bye Bye and keep your Nazis within the USA.

Interestingly, Poland is exactly one of those nations, whose identity was not formed artificially and for the purpose of robbery. Therefore polish nationals can ascend.

Now we know, why the Book of Revelations declares so few people to get the privilege of ascending the rapture. The majority of people will suffer horribly, quite because of their nationality.

Discuss

discussion<<<< ^^^^^^^^ you're nuts

You disappoint me. :) Is this what your hatred against God has turned you into?

Consequently too, the Bible requires the conversion of Romans before they can ascend.
Consider Jesus saying sinners and prostitutes are entering the Kingdom ahead of many considered better people. The Kingdom Jesus spoke of is a way of life, a spiritual kingdom available to all in this life. It knows no borders.

Consequently too, the Bible requires the conversion of Romans before they can ascend.
Consider Jesus saying sinners and prostitutes are entering the Kingdom ahead of many considered better people. The Kingdom Jesus spoke of is a way of life, a spiritual kingdom available to all in this life. It knows no borders.
Was Jesus talking about the god who drowned nearly all of humanity in Genesis or was that story attached afterwards?

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Someone took my right to say something there. I will go home and forget the USA. Bye Bye and keep your Nazis within the USA.

Germany invented Nazis and still has plenty today. Enjoy.

Nazi, shut up.

I thought you were leaving and going back to your Nazi closet.

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Isn't it illegal to call someone "Nazi" in Doucheland?

Was Jesus talking about the god who drowned nearly all of humanity in Genesis or was that story attached afterwards?
Executing murderers thieves and robbers is not unethical, even if it is done with a lot of water.

Penelope
buttercup
Taz
BreezeWood
irosie91
theliq
hobelim
ding
fncceo
danielpalos
Picaro
The Sage of Main Street
LittleNipper
yiostheoy
Indeependent

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.

Executing murderers thieves and robbers is not unethical, even if it is done with a lot of water.
So what about all the babies that were drowned, why them?

Nazi, shut up.

Shut up, Nazi.

Shut up, Nazi.
You should go turn yourself in for breaking German laws about using such words. But I know you won't, you too much of a fucking douchebag with no honor.

Forum List

Back