Islam a protected class in the EU

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
If you haven't been watching evil events unfold you should be no matter what your religious preference is. Talking about Muhammad being a pedo can get you jailed in the EU now. It is official as their EU Human Rights ruled it so HUDOC - European Court of Human Rights{%22itemid%22:[%22001-187188%22]}.

If you haven't heard about the latest tread of what pedo families are being called you should be aware of that too. I didn't know until yesterday that pedo's now are calling themselves "the rainbow movement". On that note I came across another tidbit at the PACE: News. Y'all who do reporting and care that children shouldn't be sexually abused better get on it, open your eyes and see what has been turned loose of late. PACE: News

If you haven't been watching evil events unfold you should be no matter what your religious preference is. Talking about Muhammad being a pedo can get you jailed in the EU now. It is official as their EU Human Rights ruled it so HUDOC - European Court of Human Rights{%22itemid%22:[%22001-187188%22]}.

If you haven't heard about the latest tread of what pedo families are being called you should be aware of that too. I didn't know until yesterday that pedo's now are calling themselves "the rainbow movement". On that note I came across another tidbit at the PACE: News. Y'all who do reporting and care that children shouldn't be sexually abused better get on it, open your eyes and see what has been turned loose of late. PACE: News

Freedom of thought depends on freedom of speech. To hell with the EU, the UN and the rest of the world's cultural suicidal tendencies. And to any would be exploiter of children regardless of the threads you wear, death to you, on swift, benighted wings.

Last edited:

Freedom of thought depends on freedom of speech. To hell with the EU, the UN and the rest of the world's cultural suicidal tendencies. And to any would be exploiter of children regardless of the threads you wear, death you, on swift, benighted wings.
I was aware of the Rainbow movement of the 1980's but evidently it has morphed into an international pedo push. A young friend was telling me about it yesterday and ironically found that lil' tidbit this morning as I read through about their ban against saying Muhammad was a pedo. Interesting stuff as I search through the history of some of the perps on that court too.

Freedom of thought depends on freedom of speech. To hell with the EU, the UN and the rest of the world's cultural suicidal tendencies. And to any would be exploiter of children regardless of the threads you wear, death you, on swift, benighted wings.
I was aware of the Rainbow movement of the 1980's but evidently it has morphed into an international pedo push. A young friend was telling me about it yesterday and ironically found that lil' tidbit this morning as I read through about their ban against saying Muhammad was a pedo. Interesting stuff as I search through the history of some of the perps on that court too.

The world has moved on beneath out feet apparently, into a place where Morally Nihilistic demon-freaks disguised in human costumes are encouraged to prey on our most precious future resource: our children. That, or it's always been this way. Who can say, right?

The world has moved on beneath out feet apparently, into a place where Morally Nihilistic demon-freaks disguised in human costumes are encouraged to prey on our most precious future resource: our children. That, or it's always been this way. Who can say, right?
Evil in its death throes trying to pulled down those on their way up from the grave and those who have been asleep in the dust of the earth.

It's part of the Faggot Rights agenda. NAMBLA in the U.S. and other pedophile gangs in other countries were among the founders of the homo'rights' hoax, and proudly so. Anyone who supported that 'rights' movement also supports pedophile rights, whether they like it or not.

It's part of the Faggot Rights agenda. NAMBLA in the U.S. and other pedophile gangs in other countries were among the founders of the homo'rights' hoax, and proudly so. Anyone who supported that 'rights' movement also supports pedophile rights, whether they like it or not.
That one guy (can't recall his name off hand) who helped established NAMBLA spent a lot of money and time over the years getting people who would support that agenda into positions like the politics, power positions, universities etc. God's people throughout will have to be just as organized and involved in justice and with just minds to overcome it all at this point.

Forum List

Back