Your favorite movie

Fisting Firemen 8
Sequels aren't always very good, but sometimes you strike gold. You never know.
That's how I felt about the Booty and the Beast series. Parts 1-4 were okay, but you can only add so many farm animals before it gets repetitive.
Yeah. That's why prefer the classics.
assablanca600.jpg

Granny's is Gone with the Wind...

possum's is Winnie the Pooh...

mine's is Kelley's Heroes...

Uncle Ferd's is Alan Funt's...

What Do You Say to a Naked Lady.

Apocalypse Now is probably my all time favorite. The story behind how the movie was made (or almost not made) is just as good and interesting as the movie itself.

Aside from that, I also love Kubrick films, especially 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Apocalypse Now was really powerful, and I was really pissed it didn't even get nominated for an Oscar. It deserved one. The story the movie was based on, Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness," is worth reading as well.
I couldn't bring myself to watch it again, though. Tried once, but I knew what was coming and I ended up leaving it.
Best "horror" film ever.

Apocalypse Now is probably my all time favorite. The story behind how the movie was made (or almost not made) is just as good and interesting as the movie itself.

Aside from that, I also love Kubrick films, especially 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Apocalypse Now was really powerful, and I was really pissed it didn't even get nominated for an Oscar. It deserved one. The story the movie was based on, Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness," is worth reading as well.
I couldn't bring myself to watch it again, though. Tried once, but I knew what was coming and I ended up leaving it.
Best "horror" film ever.
The director's cut is even better.

It contains the French plantation scene.

Without this scene the original movie is incomplete.

It explains where Willard went after the assassination of Kurtz rather than return to the Army or to the USA.

The French babe really put her hooks into him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back