Your Extinction.

Sure you do. The correlation between temperature and CO2 is broken. Cross plotting it proves it.

Only a moron or a polluter would deny the existence of the greenhouse effect. Which CO2 causes. Though CO2 isn't the cause, you probably heard of children dying in cars parked out in the sun. It is the same principle.

You might care s0n but few others do. :coffee:

Most people...by far btw...don't tend to the hysterical. Have real things to worry about.

Show us some evidence the public cares about extinction.
Links please....

Drrrrrrr

This person had a good way of viewing what people think. It has a lot to do with how much they care.

George Bernard Shaw.jpg

Again... that's not a cross plot. I get that you are afraid of cross plotting atmospheric CO2 versus temperature. And you should be too.
I don't give a rat's ass whether or not something is a cross plot and your new claim here that it is necessary is just absolute IDIOCY. You've never mentioned a crossplot before today. If its crucial, what the fuck have you been relying on all this time?

And, despite saying that it's the best possible evidence for your claim, you have yet to present one. WHERE is the crossplot of CO2 vs temperature upon which you've put all your hopes and dreams?

I don't give a rat's ass whether or not something is a cross plot and your new claim here that it is necessary is just absolute IDIOCY. You've never mentioned a crossplot before today. If its crucial, what the fuck have you been relying on all this time?

And, despite saying that it's the best possible evidence for your claim, you have yet to present one. WHERE is the crossplot of CO2 vs temperature upon which you've put all your hopes and dreams?
Don't be afraid of cross plots.

CO2 versus temperature.jpg

Only a moron or a polluter would deny the existence of the greenhouse effect. Which CO2 causes. Though CO2 isn't the cause, you probably heard of children dying in cars parked out in the sun. It is the same principle.
I don't deny the existence of the GHG effect. I deny their ridiculous modeling which multiplies the GHG effect by 3 times.

Don't be afraid of cross plots.
Check it out. This dumbass doesn't understand that CO2 has a logarithmic effect. He's claiming that since the effect isn't linear, it isn't real, even though nobody has ever said it was linear.

That is, because he's a moron, he thinks everyone else is wrong.

Fuck you, you ignorant asshole.

1) What is the origin of this plot?
2) What time frames are included in Pre and Post Industrial Revolution?
3) What could have caused a correlation of 0.9856, based on the laws of physics and chemistry, to break?
Empirical climate data shouldn't make you this angry. The origin of the data is Antarctic ice cores but you get the same result with any dataset which compares pre to post industrial revolution time periods.

edc.jpg

Check it out. This dumbass doesn't understand that CO2 has a logarithmic effect. He's claiming that since the effect isn't linear, it isn't real, even though nobody has ever said it was linear.

That is, because he's a moron, he thinks everyone else is wrong.
:lol:

crossplot1.jpg

CO2 versus temperature.jpg

So after I point out his really obvious mistake, he just repeats it. Ding here is literally too stupid to understand what a logarithmic relationship is.

Ding, stop bothing the grownups and go back to the kiddie table.

Increased CO2 hasn't caused shit. The present temperature is still on it's pre-industrial trend line.
No, it's on the logarithmic line for the current concentration.

Let's start simple. Did you do a logarithmic fit?

Let's start simpler. Do you know what a logarithm is?

Oh, your graph is nonsense. Why did it only use 3 points, for example? Since far more points are available, your graph looks to be deliberately deceptive. Honest brokers don't leave out inconvenient data points, and you did.

Increased CO2 hasn't caused shit. The present temperature is still on it's pre-industrial trend line. I'm proving to you that there is no correlation for temperature following CO2. Feel free to show a cross plot of CO2 versus temperature that you believe agrees with you.

View attachment 780917
There is also his belief that making this sort of plot is the standard (the only?) method by which scientists/statisticians calculate correlation.

Increased CO2 hasn't caused shit. The present temperature is still on it's pre-industrial trend line. I'm proving to you that there is no correlation for temperature following CO2. Feel free to show a cross plot of CO2 versus temperature that you believe agrees with you.

View attachment 780917

Read this and learn something.

No, it's on the logarithmic line for the current concentration.

Let's start simple. Did you do a logarithmic fit?

Let's start simpler. Do you know what a logarithm is?

Oh, your graph is nonsense. Why did it only use 3 points, for example? Since far more points are available, your graph looks to be deliberately deceptive. Honest brokers don't leave out inconvenient data , and you did.
Cross plots don’t lie. Maybe you should make a post Industrial Revolution cross plot of CO2 versus temperature to discover your error.

Read this and learn something.
I get that you are upset. I have rocked your world.

Forum List

Back