Your Dream Car...

The car I liked the most.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg

1947 MG TC.
OMG! NOOOOoooooo! Everyones dream cars suck around here! :laugh:

Just busting balls, but seriously, your "dream car" is going to break down in less than 10,000 miles. That would be a terrible car for driving around in.

Heres a really cool car. Its legendary in the supercar world because there is only one in existence. The Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo was sold by Bugatti in a blind auction for an undisclosed amount to a Saudi prince. Its speculated that it sold for many millions. There is a lot of mystery around the fact that this young prince was allowed to be one of the few people to bid on it. Bugatti has had some long time customers that werent even on that list. Its rumored that he bribed his way into the auction, which was hosted by a third party.

Thats not the only mystery; they even kept its HP a secret from the public and that prince isnt telling anyone either. One would assume it has more HP than a Bugatti Chiron, which have 1500 HP.

2015-596920bugatti-vision-gran-turismo1.jpg

bugatti-vision-gt-112_05.jpg

Last edited:
A Rolls Royce Dawn would be a much better daily driver than a supercar though.

SPOFEC-RRDa-OVERDOSE.jpg

Just busting balls, but seriously, your "dream car" is going to break down in less than 10,000 miles. That would be a terrible car for driving around in.

No offense taken, but your "dream car" doesn't have to be your daily driver. It can be just an occasional driver.

I'd take a 1959 BMW 507 also.

No offense taken, but your "dream car" doesn't have to be your daily driver. It can be just an occasional driver.

I'd take a 1959 BMW 507 also.
I figure if you have a magical genie who is going to give you a dream car, you would pick something you can drive often without fear of it breaking down. Old cars just arent practical.

I figure if you have a magical genie who is going to give you a dream car, you would pick something you can drive often without fear of it breaking down. Old cars just arent practical.

Dreams aren't practical either.

:)

Growing up it was a Cutlass Supreme. Now; 4 wheels and an engine.
This isnt a thread about a car you once liked. Its about DREAM CARS. If a rich man came to you and offered you a car for free, theres no way you would have picked a fucking Cutlass Supreme if you were also being offered a Ferrari at the same time. I swear, every time one of these threads comes up, theres always some guy who says "a 1979 Volkswagen Bug", or some stupid shit like that. :laugh:

1974 Pontiac Trans Am SD 455...the last of the "true" muscle cars for many ears to come...until fuel injection and other electronic advances outweighed EPA red tape...
74ta.jpg

Forum List

Back