Your buddy Zapruder

The evidence clearly points to conspiracy and your best buds the CIA and the Bush family, are at the center of it.

Stop spewing your CIA trained lies...no one is buying them.

Go back to Langley and STFU!
No it does not or you could cite some of the evidence which you never can.

You have repeatedly said the" cia did it the cia did it the cia did it " but you never demonstrate a speck of evidence that your claim is true.

You Said so means nothing.

Present some evidence.
The evidence is overwhelming, but only fools and statists (you are both) don't know it.

Wrong.'

There is no evidence at all to support your claims.

The evidence overwhelmingly proves you wrong which is why I have repeatedly cited such evidence.'

You can cite none whatsoever and never have. You have even admitted as much.

Now cite some evidence or it merely proves you are lying like a fool
wrong

I am quite correct and you are lying.

You have been proven wrong by the evidence and have never tried to demonstrate or cite any evidence to support your claims.

I have asked many times for evidence and you can never produce any.

That is fact
You are a Nazi, Bush family lover, and an admirer or employee of the CIA.

Now...all those things clearly indicate you are a serial liar and you prove it in every thread on JFK...funny you never post in any other threads. Apparently, your training at Langley must have failed.

No it does not or you could cite some of the evidence which you never can.

You have repeatedly said the" cia did it the cia did it the cia did it " but you never demonstrate a speck of evidence that your claim is true.

You Said so means nothing.

Present some evidence.
The evidence is overwhelming, but only fools and statists (you are both) don't know it.

Wrong.'

The evidence overwhelmingly proves you wrong which is why I have repeatedly cited such evidence.'

wrong

You have been proven wrong by the evidence and have never tried to demonstrate or cite any evidence to support your claims.

That is fact

Now...all those things clearly indicate you are a serial liar and you prove it in every thread on JFK...funny you never post in any other threads. Apparently, your training at Langley must have failed.

I am none of those things you are however a liar and fool. Those various accusations are merely evasive labels you toss out whenever someone better than you proves you wrong.

I have in fact defeated you and shown evidence and facts to prove you wrong on every JFK thread.

Now demonstrate some evidence for any of your ludicrous claims which you have never done.

Wrong.'

wrong

That is fact

I am none of those things you are however a liar and fool. Those various accusations are merely evasive labels you toss out whenever someone better than you proves you wrong.

I have in fact defeated you and shown evidence and facts to prove you wrong on every JFK thread.

Now demonstrate some evidence for any of your ludicrous claims which you have never done.
Why? You just lie and spout the Government line. Statists..,ugh!

Wrong.'

wrong

That is fact

Why? You just lie and spout the Government line. Statists..,ugh!

Wrong I have stated facts and evidence which debunk your claims.

Your assertions are not authoritative or supported by evidence. Present some evidence to support your assertions.

facts to prove you wrong on every JFK thread.

This is LBJ's reaction when the CIA told him that Israel had started the 67 war with the weapons, meant for our troops in 'nam, given to Israel by LBJ for free on the US taxpayer expense...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

and then LBJ got on TV and lied his ass off, claiming Israel was attacked and was just defending itself...

WHY did LBJ lie about the 67 war?

facts to prove you wrong on every JFK thread.

This is LBJ's reaction when the CIA told him that Israel had started the 67 war with the weapons, meant for our troops in 'nam, given to Israel by LBJ for free on the US taxpayer expense...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

and then LBJ got on TV and lied his ass off, claiming Israel was attacked and was just defending itself...

WHY did LBJ lie about the 67 war?

How is this remotely relevant?

now, why would time-Life sell the film back to the Zapruder family for 1 dollar?

That's high level respect.

'you know what? we don't want the 16 million of public money...you take it'

The MOTIVE for JFK's assassination was is not "relevant?"

Get real.

Israel is behind JFK, the USS Liberty, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, Pan Am 103 (type Gaddafi Jewish into any search engine), 911, and ISIS.

We'd better get a clue fast if we are to survive as a nation intact.

The MOTIVE for JFK's assassination was is not "relevant?"

Get real.

Israel is behind JFK, the USS Liberty, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, Pan Am 103 (type Gaddafi Jewish into any search engine), 911, and ISIS.

We'd better get a clue fast if we are to survive as a nation intact.

You provided no motive at all which is why the question still stands.

There is no evidence that anyone except Oswald shot Kennedy.

Funny how every time Zionism whacks the US, a Jew is right there with a camera, as "Naudet" was for the "first" plane on 911...

Both were just dumb luck that's all.

I cant believe all these years later people actually think a loser like Oswald could whack the President. No wonder they threw him under the bus as the patsy.

Loser?

He was trained Marine sniper, was he not?

examining the JFK assassination using logic

How's This Logic?

The one thing the CIA and KGB had in common was to prevent World War III. In order to solve the Cuban Missile crisis, there was an agreement between the two to eliminate both Kennedys and depose Khrushchev, who had underestimated JFK's fraternity-bully trigger-happiness. We had missiles in Turkey as dangerous as the Russian missiles in Cuba, so the whole thing could have been solved before the crisis without Russia losing
face with its allies by backing down.

The missiles in Turkey were obsolete. Have a nice day!

Funny how every time Zionism whacks the US, a Jew is right there with a camera, as "Naudet" was for the "first" plane on 911...

I cant believe all these years later people actually think a loser like Oswald could whack the President. No wonder they threw him under the bus as the patsy.

Loser?

No.

He was a trained Marine but never a sniper.

The Marine corps has the finest basic rifle marksmanship program in the military and the average Marine is a better shot than most people but Snipers are in a whole different category.

Loser?

No.

The Marine corps has the finest basic rifle marksmanship program in the military and the average Marine is a better shot than most people but Snipers are in a whole different category.

I stand corrected. You are quite right! My apologies!

See libs! That;s how it is done when you find out you were wrong!

Loser?

No.

I stand corrected. You are quite right! My apologies!

See libs! That;s how it is done when you find out you were wrong!
The fact is he did not need to be a sniper. The basic rifle training he got in the Marines was more than enough to give him the skills to hit Kennedy.

Contrary to what many state it was not a difficult shooting string. The distance was actually very close, less than 100 yards for all three shots. The Marines trained him to hit targets out to 600 yards. The target was moving but the way it was moving makes it irrelevant. From his position the target ( Kennedy ) would have appeared to be rising in his sight and the movement was very slow making the rise negligible. Essentially he did not need to lead the target he only needed to aim center mass.

It is true that the scope was misaligned because it was not properly mounted. However the scope was deliberately mounted in an unusual manner. It was canted to the left of the rifle. This is sometimes done on certain rifles typically when the ejected cartridges fly upward after being ejected. The scope was mounted on the upper left side in order to allow the spent cartridges to clear the weapon and not cause a jam. As a consequence the iron sites built onto the rifle were clear and easily used.

This is probably why he missed his first shot. He probably tried to aim with the scope, missed, and then fell back on his Marine training and aimed his second two shots with the rifle's built in iron sites. The second two shots are the shots which hit Kennedy.

He had plenty of time to do this also. The time can never be certain because there is no known sound recording which one can apply a stop watch too. Therefore experts have to estimate how long he took to fire three hots and the estimates range from about 5.9 seconds to 9 seconds. Even using the former or shortest time it was more than adequate to work the bolt twice and aim and fire 3 times. Many people have gotten 3 aimed shots off at 100 yards with the same rifle in less than 6 second or even less than 5.

Many experts including those tasked by the Warren Commission were easily able to accomplish the same string of shots with the same accuracy as did NON experts with only basic military rifle training which were also tasked by the Warren Commission.

I've done it myself with an identical rifle and scope and it was not difficult at all to hit a head size target at 100 yards 3 times.

The claim that he could not have done it is simply wrong.

Forum List

Back