Your buddy Zapruder

this thread isn't about Jews

Zapruder = Jewish
Naudet = Jewish

Amazing how every time Israel commits an act of war against the US, there is a Jew with a camera right there for it...

Zapruder = Jewish
Naudet = Jewish

Amazing how every time Israel commits an act of war against the US, there is a Jew with a camera right there for it...
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Israel committed no act of war.

Zapruders Camera was not Jewish and neither were the Naudet brothers cameras

The most persecuted minority in the world somehow manages to run the entire world and do anything they want. It's almost as if they have a supernatural force behind them and blessing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFK was an act of war
the USS Liberty was a brazen act of war
offing the US Marines in Lebanon and false flagging it was an act of war
911 was an act of war

How many acts of war must Israel commit against the US to satisfy sub humans who think Jesus is right about to float down from the clouds??

JFK was an act of war
the USS Liberty was a brazen act of war
offing the US Marines in Lebanon and false flagging it was an act of war
911 was an act of war

How many acts of war must Israel commit against the US to satisfy sub humans who think Jesus is right about to float down from the clouds??

JFK was murder by one man Oswald.

The USS liberty was an accident.

The US Marines attack in Lebanon was not a false a flag.

911 was not cimmited by Israel.

As always you lose

Not according to anyone not named LBJ,....

New revelations in attack on American spy ship

ryce Lockwood, Marine staff sergeant, Russian-language expert, recipient of the Silver Star for heroism, ordained Baptist minister, is shouting into the phone.

"I'm angry! I'm seething with anger! Forty years, and I'm seething with anger!"

Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War.

For Lockwood and many other survivors, the anger is mixed with incredulity: that Israelwould attack an important ally, then attribute the attack to a case of mistaken identity by Israeli pilots who had confused the U.S. Navy's most distinctive ship with an Egyptian horse-cavalry transport that was half its size and had a dissimilar profile. And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation.

"They tried to lie their way out of it!" Lockwood shouts. "I don't believe that for a minute! You just don't shoot at a ship at sea without identifying it, making sure of your target!"

Four decades later, many of the more than two dozen Liberty survivors located and interviewed by the Tribune cannot talk about the attack without shouting or weeping.

Their anger has been stoked by the declassification of government documents and the recollections of former military personnel, including some quoted in this article for the first time, which strengthen doubts about the U.S. National Security Agency's position that it never intercepted the communications of the attacking Israeli pilots -- communications, according to those who remember seeing them, that showed the Israelis knew they were attacking an American naval vessel.

The documents also suggest that the U.S. government, anxious to spare Israel's reputation and preserve its alliance with the U.S., closed the case with what even some of its participants now say was a hasty and seriously flawed investigation.

Not according to anyone not named LBJ,....

New revelations in attack on American spy ship

ryce Lockwood, Marine staff sergeant, Russian-language expert, recipient of the Silver Star for heroism, ordained Baptist minister, is shouting into the phone.

"I'm angry! I'm seething with anger! Forty years, and I'm seething with anger!"

Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War.

For Lockwood and many other survivors, the anger is mixed with incredulity: that Israelwould attack an important ally, then attribute the attack to a case of mistaken identity by Israeli pilots who had confused the U.S. Navy's most distinctive ship with an Egyptian horse-cavalry transport that was half its size and had a dissimilar profile. And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation.

"They tried to lie their way out of it!" Lockwood shouts. "I don't believe that for a minute! You just don't shoot at a ship at sea without identifying it, making sure of your target!"

Four decades later, many of the more than two dozen Liberty survivors located and interviewed by the Tribune cannot talk about the attack without shouting or weeping.

Their anger has been stoked by the declassification of government documents and the recollections of former military personnel, including some quoted in this article for the first time, which strengthen doubts about the U.S. National Security Agency's position that it never intercepted the communications of the attacking Israeli pilots -- communications, according to those who remember seeing them, that showed the Israelis knew they were attacking an American naval vessel.

The documents also suggest that the U.S. government, anxious to spare Israel's reputation and preserve its alliance with the U.S., closed the case with what even some of its participants now say was a hasty and seriously flawed investigation.
None of which proves it was anything but an accident

Is "Soup" the most obvious Zionist censor here or what???

Geez, what is your job??

A: I spend all day with my Hebrew/English translation software shouting down Americans who notice too much truth....

Is "Soup" the most obvious Zionist censor here or what???

Geez, what is your job??

A: I spend all day with my Hebrew/English translation software shouting down Americans who notice too much truth....
There is no such thing as a zionist censor boy it is simply a word you dreamed up to describe those who prove you wrong.

You use this term because everyone knows I school your immature ass with every post and you hate the never ending assbeatings you get

The most persecuted minority in the world

STFU!!

Israel is the wealthiest country on the planet, thanks to over $10 trillion Jews made trading with insider info on 911.

The most persecuted minority in the world runs everything. They must have a supernatural force blessing and protecting them. How else to explain the abject terror they obviously cause so many to feel?

most persecuted minority

is not the wealthiest demographic on the planet.

Nice try.

If you think it was OK for the Israelites to make $10 trillion on 911 because they had insider info, that is your opinion.

Most patriotic Americans think you are a traitor.

most persecuted minority

is not the wealthiest demographic on the planet.

Nice try.

If you think it was OK for the Israelites to make $10 trillion on 911 because they had insider info, that is your opinion.

Most patriotic Americans think you are a traitor.

Their opinion matters...

About that much. Thinking it's patriotic to hate the Jews is, well, stupid.

Forum List

Back