Your buddy Zapruder

I got to less than half and quit watching. There was no missed shot. SS Agent Sam Kinney heard all three reports and saw all three strike their target. It was a professional hit

I got to less than half and quit watching. There was no missed shot. SS Agent Sam Kinney heard all three reports and saw all three strike their target. It was a professional hit

it's irrelevant.
if JFK hit the deck after the first shot, the assassination would have failed.
Something wrong with the professionalism

it's irrelevant.

I thought he was wearing a back brace and couldn't bend over.........

examining the JFK assassination using logic

it's irrelevant.
He was sitting upright in a seat there was no way for him TOO hit the deck short of leaping out of the car which was not feasible.

Yes in fact there was a missed shot which was Oswald's first.

The other two hit.

It was no professional murder unless you consider Oswald a professional murderer which he was not.

One witness means nothing and witnesses are the weakest form of evidence in addition you are not providing a source for the agent's testimony and it is doubtful you quoted him accurately.

examining the JFK assassination using logic

The claim they are using logic is stupid. They are making twisted leaps of logic and then arriving at stupid conclusions.

It is not just logic it is merely common sense that an elevated position provides a better view of just about anything which is why Zapruder chose to stand on the pedestal. Yes the freeway sign obscured his view but only for a few brief seconds. As opposed to the crowd of people which would have caused a greater obstruction for a longer time if he stood at street level. In addition at street level he would have had a direct view of the president for a shorter time whereas the elevated position allowed him to see and film for a longer span.

Despite these obvious facts the film arrives at an idiotic conclusion that Zapruder knew the assassination was coming.

For some reason they also mislead the viewer about why Zapruder had his secretary standing behind him and holding on to him.

Zapruder explained clearly that he suffered from vertigo and standing on an elevated platform made him dizzy so his secretary was there to make sure he did not fall off/ The fact that the film makers ignore this common and logical reasoning merely demonstrates how devoid of logic the film makers are and their conclusions are exactly the opposite of logical.

This is overwhelmingly true of all of the conspiracy theory videos on youtube. they are comic book level fiction with no logic or evidence.

kennedy fell over after he was shot, why couldn't he fall over to avoid bullets?

the street is curved.
if zapruder stood at the edge, no one would have been in the way.
or better yet, cross the street

kennedy fell over after he was shot, why couldn't he fall over to avoid bullets?

the street is curved.
Because he did not know he was being shot at until the second bullet hit him. That was a very common reaction to most of the people there who did not immediately identify the first shot as a gun shot.

And if Zapruder were at street level he would not have had as good a view.

There is nothing illogical about his choice of where to film from

another sockpuppet paid shill sent here to troll with fellow agents the paid NAZI shill,and todd parrot troll..lol Post# 2 and posts 4-7 were trolls that have penetrated thsi site shitting on the floor.

Last edited:
Funny how every time Zionism whacks the US, a Jew is right there with a camera, as "Naudet" was for the "first" plane on 911...

Funny how every time Zionism whacks the US, a Jew is right there with a camera, as "Naudet" was for the "first" plane on 911...
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

a lot of people dont know that Jack Ruby shortened his name from Jack Rubenstein to obviously keep it a secret of Israels huge role in the assassination.Rubenstein totally gives it away right there you are jewish.

This is what JFK and Vietnam were all about, right here....

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

and then LBJ got on TV and lied to the American people, claiming Israel was attacked first...

Vietnam was 100% smoke to sneak arms to Israel and bill the US taxpayer for them. That is why LBJ stalled out the Vietnam war... he wanted it to never end, because his real goal was ZIONISM...

another sockpuppet paid shill sent here to troll with fellow agents the paid NAZI shill,and todd parrot troll..lol Post# 2 and posts 4-7 were trolls that have penetrated thsi site shitting on the floor.
Another babbling word salad post from the eternal loser of all conspiracy theory threads.

Is everyone who highlights your idiocy a paid poster?
Can someone point out your idiocy for free?

Both were just dumb luck that's all.

I cant believe all these years later people actually think a loser like Oswald could whack the President. No wonder they threw him under the bus as the patsy.

it's irrelevant.

JFK wore a back brace, which helped keep him propped up, and probably impeded his ability to hit the deck volutarily or involuntarily. That makes for a more consistent target in a moving vehicle. And of course when that vehicle stops moving it's even easier.

the street is curved.

Obviously Zapbruder was not informed of the plot, so he couldn't have known the best place to film.

Duh?

Forum List

Back