I ran across Lovey Roundtree when researching the murder of Mary Meyers

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Mary Pinchot Meyers was the ex wire of Cord Meyer, a cia wheel who hated JFK because he was banging his wife and named by Hunt as one of JFK's hit team. Mary was involved with JFK and had many secrets he shared with her, and expressed a desire to reopen the case to friends. Her sister was married to Ben Bradley of the Washington Post and asshole buddy to Jim Angleton. She was murdered on the canal toe path in DC in 1965. A local black man was brought forth as the scapegoat and was obviously being framed for the assassination, when Roundtree stepped up to provide him a defense when none was forthcoming. She stepped up in the face of incredible obstacles, and if you were alive in 1965 you may have some context into what she accomplished. This was a true hero for her time, unlike the race pimps we hold dear today. Dovey Johnson Roundtree, Barrier-Breaking Lawyer, Dies at 104 (Published 2018)

Mary Pinchot Meyers was the ex wire of Cord Meyer, a cia wheel who hated JFK because he was banging his wife and named by Hunt as one of JFK's hit team. Mary was involved with JFK and had many secrets he shared with her, and expressed a desire to reopen the case to friends. Her sister was married to Ben Bradley of the Washington Post and asshole buddy to Jim Angleton. She was murdered on the canal toe path in DC in 1965. A local black man was brought forth as the scapegoat and was obviously being framed for the assassination, when Roundtree stepped up to provide him a defense when none was forthcoming. She stepped up in the face of incredible obstacles, and if you were alive in 1965 you may have some context into what she accomplished. This was a true hero for her time, unlike the race pimps we hold dear today. Dovey Johnson Roundtree, Barrier-Breaking Lawyer, Dies at 104 (Published 2018)
there is a lot we may never know about the lovely meyers family.

maybe we can do this in code. 3 letter groups.

CIA JFK

maybe mrs meyers was gathering intel on the young senator (i don't remember if he was pres at the time) ???? cord might have been her handler? the marriage a cover story?

'

(1) I went to Wikipedia to read about Ms. Roundtree.

(2) She successfully defended the man accused of murdering Ms. Meyers.

(3) Ms. Roundtree was a Civil Rights advocate who accomplished a lot.

(4) Until this thread, I did not know about her.

(5) More Americans should know about her career.

(1) I went to Wikipedia to read about Ms. Roundtree.

(2) She successfully defended the man accused of murdering Ms. Meyers.

(3) Ms. Roundtree was a Civil Rights advocate who accomplished a lot.

(4) Until this thread, I did not know about her.

(5) More Americans should know about her career.

unlikely civil rights heroes? try "sputnik monroe"

dr mart;s monkey is a weird subconspiracy involnung dr ochsner's cia contract to infect castro with cancer . i think that much happened but the tragic demise of everyone on the project . the spotless cleanliness of the lab where dr mary infected herself with lead...........

Forum List

Back