Your belief system is stupid

11855780_956550364388506_932112187439769055_n.jpg

This is what religion does to those who have differing beliefs

What god could possibly find this acceptable?

Good Grieve ... what's that? Who did this?

That is what happens to christians

Any religion could be the victims or the perpetrators. This is what religion does, has done since the beginning of religion. This is what happens in the name of god.

Different religions have different belief systems. This is one example of one religion against another religion. How is this reflecting a universal truth about a belief in god?

No matter what you believe, or why, it is stOOpid.

You are an idiOt for prescribing to such a ludicrous idea.

Your God(s), or lack thereof, are ridiculous and have no basis in fact or science.

We are all just random collections of particles....made from the same crap that you find on the moon or a comet.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

You're stuck being a cockroach

:cuckoo:

Started drinking a bit early yesterday, did we?
Just grew weary of the mocking and insulting thread titles from the anti religion trolls.

Figured I'd give it a try.
I'm too transparent to pull it off

:cool:

Including your belief that all beliefs are stupid? I think you sawed off the limb you were sitting on. lol

Your God(s), or lack thereof, are ridiculous and have no basis in fact or science.
No.

What is the “fine-tuning” of the universe, and how does it serve as a “pointer to God”? | BioLogos

We are all just random collections of particles....made from the same crap that you find on the moon or a comet.
Maybe you are enamored of materialism. Materialism is a philosophy and not proven by science.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

If your mind is as feeble as that of a cockroach why do you feel you can access the truth?

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Just grew weary of the mocking and insulting thread titles from the anti religion trolls.

Oh. I thought you had one of these nights. ;)

drunk.jpg

I have had a few of those myself so I couldn't blame you. :D

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Oh. I thought you had one of these nights. ;)

drunk.jpg

I have had a few of those myself so I couldn't blame you. :D
Last Saturday was the first time in a few years.
Pain meds don't let me drink much

Any religion could be the victims or the perpetrators. This is what religion does, has done since the beginning of religion. This is what happens in the name of god.

Different religions have different belief systems. This is one example of one religion against another religion. How is this reflecting a universal truth about a belief in god?

Religion has always pitted some other group for death or destruction. Religion has been at war with those of other beliefs since the dawn of history. It still is.

Instead of accepting others the world is us vs them. Till we let go of religion and just people others as just people we will continue to be at war. No one faith has a right to declare the other heretics or try to wipe them out, not muslims, christians, or any other group. Faith should be a private matter not one for public manipulation.

There is always someone that believes they are acting in the name of god doing what their religion demands
Think of all the mass murder committed by atheists in the name of their beliefs!

The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persecution of Christians in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

League of Militant Atheists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Communism was the religion of the state.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

And you don't exist.

This is what SOME religions do to those with different beliefs. Christians don't do it and most other religions don't do it. Hell, Buddhists believe it's wrong to kill an insect. So, which particular religions do you feel kill those with different beliefs. I really would like to know. PS: I'm talking about modern times.

Order exists only in your imagination.

Random bits have coincidentally collided to make what you perceive as symmetry.
That is the definition of chaos
Here, I thought you were kidding with your OP.

That aside, now you are insinuating ordered beauty or creation does not exist --- because your “science or facts” has somehow demonstrated that?

Too deep for me to grasp that one.
Ordered beauty can exist, but only by coincidence as random variables converge at the right time.

"Creation"?
That's the stOOpidest belief system of them all
I can only imagine the size of your following.

"Creation" was only referencing that our world was the result of a Creator. An Intelligent Designer. Not subject to blind luck or chance. For you to think all life just randomly appeared via molecules at a rave party crashing against each other and every so often (say 1 in one quadrillion) out popped an eyeball is the belief of a proud donkey. Coincidence must be your 'god.'
Randomness, coincidental happenstance, blind luck, probability of the odds......

Whatever you want to call it, THAT is the only logical conclusion.

I am right.
Any other beliefs are wrong, stOOpid and idOtic

Since you talk about logic, I will start with two certainties: (1) things (including you) exist; and (2) there are only two possibilities in all the word, the first being that things were created from nothing, and the second that everything which exists has always existed although obviously not in the same form. Based upon a logical analysis which do you believe.

Please don't waste my time with the “big bang” nonsense because the same dilemma involving the existence of present things also applies to the condensed matter which theoretically blossomed into our existing universe.

Who murders denies life. Who murderes in the name of god denies the creator of all and every life. This people have nothing to do with anyone who believes in god. If I see it the right way then the terrororganisation IS activated the right of everyone on this planet to kill every member of the terrororganisation IS on reason of extended self defense. They are murdering even women and children.

Last edited:

Religion has always pitted some other group for death or destruction. Religion has been at war with those of other beliefs since the dawn of history. It still is.

Instead of accepting others the world is us vs them. Till we let go of religion and just people others as just people we will continue to be at war. No one faith has a right to declare the other heretics or try to wipe them out, not muslims, christians, or any other group. Faith should be a private matter not one for public manipulation.

God gave his word to the Hebrews. Priests and princes have been trying to erase that word ever since.

Order exists only in your imagination.

Random bits have coincidentally collided to make what you perceive as symmetry.
That is the definition of chaos
Here, I thought you were kidding with your OP.

That aside, now you are insinuating ordered beauty or creation does not exist --- because your “science or facts” has somehow demonstrated that?

Too deep for me to grasp that one.
Ordered beauty can exist, but only by coincidence as random variables converge at the right time.

"Creation"?
That's the stOOpidest belief system of them all
I can only imagine the size of your following.

"Creation" was only referencing that our world was the result of a Creator. An Intelligent Designer. Not subject to blind luck or chance. For you to think all life just randomly appeared via molecules at a rave party crashing against each other and every so often (say 1 in one quadrillion) out popped an eyeball is the belief of a proud donkey. Coincidence must be your 'god.'
Randomness, coincidental happenstance, blind luck, probability of the odds......

Whatever you want to call it, THAT is the only logical conclusion.

I am right.
Any other beliefs are wrong, stOOpid and idOtic

Since you talk about logic, I will start with two certainties: (1) things (including you) exist; and (2) there are only two possibilities in all the word, the first being that things were created from nothing, and the second that everything which exists has always existed although obviously not in the same form. Based upon a logical analysis which do you believe.

Please don't waste my time with the “big bang” nonsense because the same dilemma involving the existence of present things also applies to the condensed matter which theoretically blossomed into our existing universe.
Have you read any further yet?

Instead of accepting others the world is us vs them. Till we let go of religion and just people others as just people we will continue to be at war. No one faith has a right to declare the other heretics or try to wipe them out, not muslims, christians, or any other group. Faith should
be a private matter not one for public manipulation.

aris2chat: I'm sure the murderers form the terrororganisation "IS" are heretics of all big serios religions of the world - including the Islam. They deny god with their deeds. They should concentrate themselve to find the way back to god.

God gave his word to the Hebrews. Priests and princes have been trying to erase that word ever since.

What means this? That I understand the word of god better than you because a big part of my ancestors came from David? Nice idea - but I deny such a form of responsibility. The whole creation is the word of god. No one is able to set his foot on a place where god is not and everyone who is here in this universe got an entrance card. No one and nothing is unimportant here.

Last edited:

Instead of accepting others the world is us vs them. Till we let go of religion and just people others as just people we will continue to be at war. No one faith has a right to declare the other heretics or try to wipe them out, not muslims, christians, or any other group. Faith should
be a private matter not one for public manipulation.

aris2chat: I'm sure the murderers form the terrororganisation "IS" are heretics of all serios religions of the world I know - including the Islam. They deny god with their deeds. They should concentrate themselve to find the way back to god.

What means this? That I understand the word of god better than you because my ancestors came from David? Nice idea - but I deny such a form of responsibility. The whole creation is the word of god. No one is able to set his foot on a place where god is not and everyone who is here in this universe got an entrance card. No one and nothing is unimportant here.

God sent Moses to bring the Hebrews out of Egypt. The congregation left Egypt and eventually crossed the Jordan. You are a member of the congregation.

This is what SOME religions do to those with different beliefs. Christians don't do it and most other religions don't do it. Hell, Buddhists believe it's wrong to kill an insect. So, which particular religions do you feel kill those with different beliefs. I really would like to know. PS: I'm talking about modern times.

Christians used to do this. Christians still kill and abuse those of other faiths. Christians still go to war. Christians still pit themselves against other sects and religions.
Christians might have changed their methods but the reasons behind this type of act is still there.
Christians still are at war against those who are different or hold differing beliefs. Religion is still used as a justification to kill or hate others.

Christians used to do this. Christians still kill and abuse those of other faiths. Christians still go to war. Christians still pit themselves against other sects and religions.
Christians might have changed their methods but the reasons behind this type of act is still there.
Christians still are at war against those who are different or hold differing beliefs. Religion is still used as a justification to kill or hate others.
Example please.

Forum List

Back