Your belief system is stupid

Order exists only in your imagination.

Random bits have coincidentally collided to make what you perceive as symmetry.
That is the definition of chaos
Here, I thought you were kidding with your OP.

That aside, now you are insinuating ordered beauty or creation does not exist --- because your “science or facts” has somehow demonstrated that?

Too deep for me to grasp that one.

No one on this forum ever wants to take you up on that michael...this is the second or third time.... Really what is anyone afraid of....learning something perchance which isnt a bad thing in my books...

That aside, now you are insinuating ordered beauty or creation does not exist --- because your “science or facts” has somehow demonstrated that?

Ordered beauty can exist, but only by coincidence as random variables converge at the right time.

"Creation"?
That's the stOOpidest belief system of them all

No matter what you believe, or why, it is stOOpid.

You are an idiOt for prescribing to such a ludicrous idea.

Your God(s), or lack thereof, are ridiculous and have no basis in fact or science.

We are all just random collections of particles....made from the same crap that you find on the moon or a comet.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

You're stuck being a cockroach

:cuckoo:

Never mind the fact that Revelation is coming true right before our very eyes and in the exact order that it is written.

Really? How's that?

Ordered beauty can exist, but only by coincidence as random variables converge at the right time.

"Creation"?
I can only imagine the size of your following.

"Creation" was only referencing that our world was the result of a Creator. An Intelligent Designer. Not subject to blind luck or chance. For you to think all life just randomly appeared via molecules at a rave party crashing against each other and every so often (say 1 in one quadrillion) out popped an eyeball is the belief of a proud donkey. Coincidence must be your 'god.'

"Creation"?

"Creation" was only referencing that our world was the result of a Creator. An Intelligent Designer. Not subject to blind luck or chance. For you to think all life just randomly appeared via molecules at a rave party crashing against each other and every so often (say 1 in one quadrillion) out popped an eyeball is the belief of a proud donkey. Coincidence must be your 'god.'
Randomness, coincidental happenstance, blind luck, probability of the odds......

Whatever you want to call it, THAT is the only logical conclusion.

I am right.
Any other beliefs are wrong, stOOpid and idOtic

"Creation"?

Randomness, coincidental happenstance, blind luck, probability of the odds......

Whatever you want to call it, THAT is the only logical conclusion.

I am right.
Any other beliefs are wrong, stOOpid and idOtic

None so blind as those who refuse to see.

11855780_956550364388506_932112187439769055_n.jpg

This is what religion does to those who have differing beliefs

What god could possibly find this acceptable?

Good Grieve ... what's that? Who did this?

That is what happens to christians

Any religion could be the victims or the perpetrators. This is what religion does, has done since the beginning of religion. This is what happens in the name of god.

Any religion could be the victims or the perpetrators. This is what religion does, has done since the beginning of religion. This is what happens in the name of god.

Who is this? Who did this? Concrete names - concrete facts, please.

Last edited:

this is from syria.

Teens are being crucified, babies cut from the wombs and hung by umbilical cords from a tree, children nailed to walls

this is what religion brings

This is what god lets happen in it's name

Where is a the reason?

Different name, different place same atrocities have been going on for more than 40ys in the region. They have occured in almost every continent by one group or another.

There is always someone that believes they are acting in the name of god doing what their religion demands

No matter what you believe
Everyone believes something. Even if it is something as trivial as the Dolphins being a good football team. I guess everybody is stupid.

Your God(s), or lack thereof
Is there something in between?

Calling people of faith stupid is not going to make them doubt their belief system. I am not a believer but I don't go around calling everybody that does stupid. That is just immature. Not even Richard Dawkins goes that far. There are a myriad of reasons people have/need faith. It has inspired many of them to do great things, and still does. As long as they are not hurting anyone or foisting it on the public at large through policy, what harm is it doing that you feel the need to insult them?

this is from syria.

Teens are being crucified, babies cut from the wombs and hung by umbilical cords from a tree, children nailed to walls

Where is a the reason?

Different name, different place same atrocities have been going on for more than 40ys in the region. They have occured in almost every continent by one group or another.

There is always someone that believes they are acting in the name of god doing what their religion demands

Give me please names and facts. I like to know what this picture shows.

Last edited:

this is from syria.

Where is a the reason?

Al-Hasakah (north-eastern) Syria, christians killed by ISIS. It was sent by a maronite christian over there.

The translation was: >>.......ISIS executed Christian family with 2 of her kids hanging in Syrian Al-Hasakah because she refused to deny Jesus Christ<<

this is from syria.

Where is a the reason?

Al-Hasakah (north-eastern) Syria, christians killed by ISIS. It was sent by a maronite christian over there.

The translation was: >>.......ISIS executed Christian family with 2 of her kids hanging in Syrian Al-Hasakah because she refused to deny Jesus Christ<<

Good grieve. In a worst case scenario Erdogan could be the responsible murderer and we and the USA are indirectly allies of his criminals. Erdogan fights against the Kurds while the Kurds try to fight against the terrororganisation IS. This makes me angry. It's really a very idiotic politics to fight against the own people instead to fight against the enemy and to try to save the own people.

Last edited:
No matter what you believe, or why, it is stOOpid.

You are an idiOt for prescribing to such a ludicrous idea.

Your God(s), or lack thereof, are ridiculous and have no basis in fact or science.

We are all just random collections of particles....made from the same crap that you find on the moon or a comet.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

You're stuck being a cockroach

:cuckoo:

Started drinking a bit early yesterday, did we?

Forum List

Back