Your belief system is stupid

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
No matter what you believe, or why, it is stOOpid.

You are an idiOt for prescribing to such a ludicrous idea.

Your God(s), or lack thereof, are ridiculous and have no basis in fact or science.

We are all just random collections of particles....made from the same crap that you find on the moon or a comet.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

You're stuck being a cockroach

:cuckoo:

Wrong.
If the world is just random chaos then my faith to bring order out of that chaos andbring us to completion and wholeness =evolve is salvation.
Although there is no afterlife, I can choose in that advancement /progression to bring back those who helped develope/contributed to 5hat state of perfection, very important/necessary/helpful people so to speak.
You are a stasist who doesn't take the advanced future into consideration or that like the fish you too took the wormwood bait and used their precepts to make your rediculous assumption.

*puts on my goggles & hazmat suit to protect from the dung about to be slung in response* : -)

Your God(s), or lack thereof, are ridiculous and have no basis in fact or science.

We are all just random collections of particles....made from the same crap that you find on the moon or a comet.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Never mind the fact that Revelation is coming true right before our very eyes and in the exact order that it is written.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Never mind the fact that Revelation is coming true right before our very eyes and in the exact order that it is written.

True. Even to the non-believer, the bible contains too many coincidences and so many prophesies that did come true. These people who discount the bible as being a "fairy tale" should go back and take another look.

Wrong.
If the world is just random chaos then my faith to bring order out of that chaos andbring us to completion and wholeness =evolve is salvation.
Although there is no afterlife, I can choose in that advancement /progression to bring back those who helped develope/contributed to 5hat state of perfection, very important/necessary/helpful people so to speak.
You are a stasist who doesn't take the advanced future into consideration or that like the fish you too took the wormwood bait and used their precepts to make your rediculous assumption.

*puts on my goggles & hazmat suit to protect from the dung about to be slung in response* : -)

Future??

Time is a flat circle.
You have no goals or future, only empty pipe dreams.
You can do less than nothing to change anything

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Let me guess. You are a left winged loon that believes in collective salvation.

The hell you say!

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

True. Even to the non-believer, the bible contains too many coincidences and so many prophesies that did come true. These people who discount the bible as being a "fairy tale" should go back and take another look.

George Orwell's 1984 is coming true right before our eyes, also.
Why is that not your Holy Book?
At least it's only off by a decade or two....not by centuries

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Let me guess. You are a left winged loon that believes in collective salvation.

The hell you say!

Collective is a misnomer.
There are always going to be similarities when there are that many variables in randomness

Wrong.

Future??

Time is a flat circle.
Oh, good. you can drop the whole global warming crusade thing since there is less than nothing that can change it.

Wrong.

Future??

Time is a flat circle.
Oh, good. you can drop the whole global warming crusade thing since there is less than nothing that can change it.

This globe has warmed and cooled for millenniums
We are too insignificant to cause the effects we're being blamed for

If/when we become that bothersome to this blue marble, she will shake us off as she has throughout history

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

Give it all up.
There is no salvation.
There is no afterlife.
There is no end.

George Orwell's 1984 is coming true right before our eyes, also.
Why is that not your Holy Book?
At least it's only off by a decade or two....not by centuries

Think that thru Hortysir
It's much easier to predict a future by 20 or so years.
Not books that tie in perfectly together, written over a period of 3,000 years.

The concept that the universe is an enclosed system which was created from the big bang and that completely random and chaotic events from that spark until now is how I am sitting here typing on this computer is completely illogical.

Wrong.

Future??

Time is a flat circle.

Really, then you would not be affraid if I asked you what your favorite song from an artist that comes from the U.S. and relates by band name or song to something U.S. related (since we are on such forum).

Wrong.

Future??

Time is a flat circle.

This globe has warmed and cooled for millenniums
We are too insignificant to cause the effects we're being blamed for

If/when we become that bothersome to this blue marble, she will shake us off as she has throughout history

And see you just proved me right by admiting if man doesn't progress with natures fury it will shake us out. This is why advanced societies have less casualties to natures fury because we find ways to always advance and solve those things.
Like better building structures to overcome stronger wind storms, better medical emergency teams to quickly disperse during disasters, better communications and warning systems to evacuate, better disease control protocols, just all around better equiped to handle then those not progressing in line with nature. So the Essence to progress to all you could and should be is salvation and you inadertantly proved it...thanks!

Forum List

Back