Your 4 Greatest Rock Guitarists of All Time

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
When I was working, we used to have a music poll in the office. I want to see if it would work here.
What are your 4 greatest rock guitarists of all time? Mine are:

1) Rory Gallagher
2) Carlos Santana
3) Eric Clapton
4) Duane Allman

1. Jimi Hendrix
2. Jimmy Page
3. Edward Van Halen
4. Eric Clapton

When I was working, we used to have a music poll in the office. I want to see if it would work here.

1) Rory Gallagher
2) Carlos Santana
3) Eric Clapton
4) Duane Allman

i gotta say, even though he's not in my top four rory gallagher's a hell of a player.

EVH, Jimmy Page, Nuno Bettencourt, and Yngwie Malmsteen (not necessarily in that order)

EVH, Jimmy Page, Nuno Bettencourt, and Yngwie Malmsteen (not necessarily in that order)

I wasn't expecting that! When I was younger, I was an EVH/Page/Malmsteen clone. Those guys were unbelievable. Nuno came along later, but he has a fantastic technique.

1) Rory Gallagher
2) Carlos Santana
3) Eric Clapton
4) Duane Allman

i gotta say, even though he's not in my top four rory gallagher's a hell of a player.

My boyfriend in 8th grade turned me on to Rory Gallagher, been a fan ever since.

I wasn't expecting that! When I was younger, I was an EVH/Page/Malmsteen clone. Those guys were unbelievable. Nuno came along later, but he has a fantastic technique.

Yngwie Malmsteen is a fricking wizard on guitar!

Yngwie Malmsteen is a fricking wizard on guitar!

i hate to sound totally clueless, even though i'm used to it, but who or what is a yngwie malmsteen?

Forum List

Back