Your 2012 Prez. election/candidates thread....

Great thread proving once again that Obama does not have much to worry about in 2012.

I would love to see the Republicans run Perry and Palin. Both support secession of their home states from the nation they want to lead

In politics and in this day and age, two years is a long time. The mid-terms should have taught you, at the least, that much! :lol:

Very true...but this is a politics message board.

What else we got to talk about?

Great thread proving once again that Obama does not have much to worry about in 2012.

I would love to see the Republicans run Perry and Palin. Both support secession of their home states from the nation they want to lead

So in others words, your fake self thumbs your nose @ my original request for the opposition here, yall can't salvage Obama.

At the rate that joke is goin, Palin, hell even O'Donnell could beat em.:lol:

Palin on any ticket would be poison. Her negatives are off the board. Her biggest problem is that you can't fix stupid. She has established herself as a lightweight intellectually and has done little to prove that initial opinions are wrong. Palin has a strong 30% backing among conservatives but the remaining 70% would vote anyone but Palin. I doubt she could win in Alaska right now.

Perry is another Texas Governor with foot in mouth syndrome. His reluctance to stand up for the United States of America while secessionist threatened to pull Texas out of the union will haunt him

But on the other hand, Sarah Palin breeds with an avowed Alaskan secessionist

Palin has proven herself ever more informed, from her 1st VP debate (where she PWNED Biden) till now. Her negatives would be off the board to a posing "righty" with Palin Derangement Syndrome (I had to coin it yall) like you.

She's real, down to Earth, her popularity remains @ or near 50% last time I checked, and as I said/proved, chocked full of common sense. So you can shove your BS, same with your Perry slander.

Governor Gary Johnson. Sensible, smart, common sense. And he didn't quit halfway into his first term of being Governor of New Mexico.

He's cool. He was elected to his first term during the 1994 Republican Revolution...let's say he's known for his vetos during his 8 years of governorship, heh.

And he's a "former" governor, yes, but we still call even the "former" leaders by their title.

So in others words, your fake self thumbs your nose @ my original request for the opposition here, yall can't salvage Obama.

Palin on any ticket would be poison. Her negatives are off the board. Her biggest problem is that you can't fix stupid. She has established herself as a lightweight intellectually and has done little to prove that initial opinions are wrong. Palin has a strong 30% backing among conservatives but the remaining 70% would vote anyone but Palin. I doubt she could win in Alaska right now.

Perry is another Texas Governor with foot in mouth syndrome. His reluctance to stand up for the United States of America while secessionist threatened to pull Texas out of the union will haunt him

Palin has proven herself ever more informed, from her 1st VP debate (where she PWNED Biden) till now. Her negatives would be off the board to a posing "righty" with Palin Derangement Syndrome (I had to coin it yall) like you.

She's real, down to Earth, her popularity remains @ or near 50% last time I checked, and as I said/proved, chocked full of common sense. So you can shove your BS, same with your Perry slander.

I, like all Dems, wholeheartedly encourage Palin to gain the GOP nomination. With her negatives she will draw all the left and center to vote against her. She would bring down not only herself but Republicans running for other offices.

But, I think I will be disappointed. Republicans are too smart and too mainstream to run someone like Palin. While many Repubs fear her, they do not support her. Romney will get the nomination by default. All other Repuplicans with longterm political aspirations (Christie, Rubio, Brown) will bide their time till 2016

Cristi/Jehndal

Cristi doesn't give a damn about the unions over everyone else needs
And Jehndal nows how to manage a crisis.

Both are fiscally conservative.

Thankfully, this won't be a write-in ballot

Cristi/Jehndal

Cristi doesn't give a damn about the unions over everyone else needs
And Jehndal nows how to manage a crisis.

Both are fiscally conservative.

Thankfully, this won't be a write-in ballot

2 years. A lot can happen in 2 years.

pfft

Obama could come to the center and pull a clinton, and we won't have to worry about it until '16

Palin's negatives are mostly from folks who stick their fingers in ears and refuse to listen.

I think Reagan's negatives were worse in January of 1980.

......I'm sorry but I just CAN'T see myself backing Romney cuz:

-He has no credibility when it comes to repealing Obamacare, which will be one of our biggest assets in 2012, and he's real fishy on this issue from his Governorship.

-He's wishy washy on abortion, a LIFE OR DEATH area where there is ABSOLUTELY no compromise against the genocidal "choicers"

-He's Mormon and I'm sorry but that just turns me off and freaks me out as I believe it'll play a factor with him if he does get the nomination.

For Prez. and not counting Perry, I can SEE myself possibly backing:
Johnson, Christie, and I'll try thinking of some others.

Last edited:

Palin hasn't had a 50% favorable rating anywhere this year.

......I'm sorry but I just CAN'T see myself backing Romney cuz:

-He has no credibility when it comes to repealing Obamacare, which will be one of our biggest assets in 2012, and he's real fishy on this issue from his Governorship.

-He's wishy washy on abortion, a LIFE OR DEATH area where there is ABSOLUTELY no compromise against the genocidal "choicers"

-He's Mormon and I'm sorry but that just turns me off and freaks me out as I believe it'll play a factor with him if he does get the nomination.
For Prez. and not counting Perry, I can SEE myself possibly backing:
Johnson, Christie, and I'll try thinking of some others.

One might assume you're a Christian based on your stance on Abortion and a Nazi based on you're stance on Mormons.

Every fetus has a right to be born, but none of them have a right to be President if they're born Mormon. Interesting view point.

Anyway, this Social Conservative tripe is just so much baloney. If a guy is a Conservative, then all of the Social area of argument, either Liberal or Conservative, is States Rights after you get past the broad strokes.

There can be an understanding among people of good will that certain ideas are good and others are bad, but when considering the National policies on anything, the powers taken by the Feds should be limited to those of economics, trade, defense and those issues of personal freedoms specifically addressed in the Constitution and its Amendments.

Regarding those understandings, we see that when a state like Arizona developes a law and tests it in the courts, other states can refine it, adopt it or forget it. Right now, reducing expenditures is the main goal of whomever is the Chief Executive.

Everything else needs to be subordintated to that one goal.

Closely following that is a strongly enforced set of priniples to calm down the business jitters and encourage growth of the private sector to grow jobs.

Filtering candidates according to which words they use to pray to whatever diety they have created for themselves seems to me like a poor way to determine which guy knows how to create a good business climate.

The only thing we know for certain is that the current boob is an idiot in this regard and he needs to get gone as quickly as is practical.

Last edited:
should the Republicans make the same dumb mistake of adding Sarah Palin to their Presidential ticket. Last time I checked Dick Cheney had a better chance of becoming President, should he consider running. than she. Sure her numbers are very high on popularity polls. But hardly register on the yes, but do you think she has enough sense to hold any political office, much less become President polls. And I'm talking about the Republicans and many of the Conservative Right.

I predict instead of the fiasco of 08, Huckabee will be the GOP's pick to run against Obama. And this will cause the Democrats major problems in 2012. My bets are on Huckabee, with Romney running as VP.

I do have one prediction for the Republicans, however. The American people are mad as he!! and aren't going to take it anymore - even the Tea Party. They're just off-target on who to blame. So should the Republican majority in the House do nothing or continue to stonewall attempts by any others to correct the nation's course - as they have done for the past two years - they too could find themselves with non-working keys to the Executive Lounge just as the Democrats did in '08.

:poke:

Forum List

Back