Young conservative

Thank you for much encouragement. It's not easy to stand alone, taking an unfashionable stance, when so many buddies maintain exactly the opposite!

I'm much encouraged by the intelligent debate going on here. :salute:

I have come round to embrace conservative values in a big way. Unusual for a young person. I hope to (maybe?) find some similar minds here!

You must have a very logical mind. Most young people are liberal. They've got no real-world experience to shape their opinions and therefore believe in fairy tales.

I started out as a Libertarian/anarchist. and tracked left.

I've seen many an anarchist move to the far Left. They go from one extreme to the other, which in many people's minds is the same thing.

I have come round to embrace conservative values in a big way. Unusual for a young person. I hope to (maybe?) find some similar minds here!

You must have a very logical mind. Most young people are liberal. They've got no real-world experience to shape their opinions and therefore believe in fairy tales.
A friend of mine who is an active postere here just turned 21. He's economically conservative, socially liberal (respects and supports personal freedoms), not a fan of big government, and a student in the sciences. He has a logical mind as well. If he wants to reveal his age, he will. It is not my place.

Most young folks would rather be out partying rather than debating politics and exercising their minds.

KUDOS to you for being an exception, and there ARE alot more out there like you that care enough to become involved.

Careful there Kingpin, he's nice to you now. Disagree with him though:

You wouldn't know If I told you, albiet MANY on here have outlined it for you. But you're too fuckin' stupid, and a wet behind the ears child to absorb it.

Forum List

Back