Republicans Silence Women Lawmakers With Screams, Shouts, And Delay Tactics

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Oh Republicans in Congress.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMdlcnK_MI4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Unruly Republicans Disrupt Health Care Debate[/ame]

This went on for more than a half hour. So much for wanting to actually debate or letting others speak. The GOP is certainly showing why they enjoy living in the 1950's.

Common practice by the minority party. Used by Democrats in this situation many times. No moral high ground for Dems here. They blew that by keeping the bill in the shadows. Strong arming your own party members is real impressive too.

Debate? Really? Is that what Democrats want today?

Last edited:
Petty weak material there. That all you got? Hmm? Next you'll probably be screeching "EEEEEEEETZ DA BOOOOOOOOOSSHHHH AN FOX NOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZ!!!!!!!"

Common practice by the minority party. Used by Democrats in this situation many times. No moral high ground for Dems here. They blew that by keeping the bill in the shadows. Strong arming your own party members is real impressive too.

Link me.

Link me.

If I do, how will your opinon on this subject change? Will you excuse the actions of the Republicans, because the other party has done this before?

If I do, how will your opinon on this subject change? Will you excuse the actions of the Republicans, because the other party has done this before?

Not at all. They would both be wrong. However, you've made the accusation that this is okay because the Democrats did it. I don't remember the Democrats doing anything like this. Therefore I want a link.

The republicans learned their decorum from the teabaggers and town hall protesters

The republicans learned their decorum from the teabaggers and town hall protesters

At this rate, Decorum is dead. We're now becoming a society where it's acceptable to shout over others and not actually debate. Sickening. :eusa_eh:

Yea but can we really take you Hopey Changey loons seriously on this stuff? No one was more despicable & hateful than the Democrat cretins were in the previous eight years. So please spare us the feighned outrage. That really is just plain laughable and absurd. Just stick to what you know best...EEEEEEEETZ DA BOOOOOOOSSHH AN FOX NOOOOOOOOOZZ!!!

Awwww. The poor Dems with their super majority still trip over themselves and need to blame the GOP for their ineptitude.

And once again, you add nothing to the conversation. Just wait a few years, because if Democrats did this I'm sure you'd be crying while clutching those pearls of yours.

lol! The Democrat cretins did it all the time. Where were you Hopey Changey Loons back then? You didn't seem to be so outraged back then no? Like i said,just stick to what you know best...EEEEEEEEETZ DA BOOOOOOOOOOSSHH AN FOX NOOOOOOOOOOZZ!!!!!

Not at all. They would both be wrong. However, you've made the accusation that this is okay because the Democrats did it. I don't remember the Democrats doing anything like this. Therefore I want a link.

O course you dont. You are a fully programmed Lefty.

Forum List

Back