You'd Better Have The Correct Religious Views

Nah, they just can't be Christian.

You have a point there. If the man had been muslim, the company would have had to accommodate five times a day prayer, a prayer room, and a new rug.

You are allowed to practice your religion in private. You are not allowed to push your religious views on others

Unless you are Muslim then you get extra breaks to pray and get your own room to do it in. Just ask New York they created special rooms in schools for Ramadan while denying Christians the right to even use schools after school was out.

Yes it is. However I think that you and I are seeing the issue from different angles.
Adults should realize that talking religion and politics at work will only cause trouble.

...and all this time I thought you lived to cause trouble.

Live and learn, eh?

some are slower to catch on than others ;)

Citi....I see that some are finally catching on...

"Poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low"
Poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You have a point there. If the man had been muslim, the company would have had to accommodate five times a day prayer, a prayer room, and a new rug.

You are allowed to practice your religion in private. You are not allowed to push your religious views on others

Unless you are Muslim then you get extra breaks to pray and get your own room to do it in. Just ask New York they created special rooms in schools for Ramadan while denying Christians the right to even use schools after school was out.

Oh.....it's the old, Christians are being persecuted again

Forum List

Back