You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Your whole fucking pack was congratulating you on getting through to me. That completely sucks. I thought PM's were private.

You went on my visitor's page and saw some messages to me. There is only one message on that page concerning you and those messages are not PMs. If they were, you would not be able to read them.

In fact, you contacted me on that very page, bitching at me about it. It is not private, you wrote it on a public page for everyone to see. Go back and look, there is only one message there about you. The others have nothing to do with you.

Immie

:eek:

OMFG. How dumb is that!

Your whole fucking pack was congratulating you on getting through to me. That completely sucks. I thought PM's were private.

You went on my visitor's page and saw some messages to me. There is only one message on that page concerning you and those messages are not PMs. If they were, you would not be able to read them.

In fact, you contacted me on that very page, bitching at me about it. It is not private, you wrote it on a public page for everyone to see. Go back and look, there is only one message there about you. The others have nothing to do with you.

Immie

:eek:

OMFG. How dumb is that!

And what is even dumber is that she thinks those are PMs. How would she even have been able to read those messages if they were private?

Immie

Excuse me, but she is the one who has been harassing me, not the other way around.

She got pissed at me last night because she went on my visitor's page and saw one comment about her... only one and she has been PMS'ing about it ever sense.

Actually, I think her goal here has been to besmirch me all along. She has said things about me that are total fabrications on her part, but par for the course knowing her hatred of Christians.

Immie

You started this shit tonight. I was trying real hard to stay away from posting about Christians and Christianity and YOU Mr judge, jury and executioner told me I'd failed.

Then I read about your pals hi fiving each other over you shutting me up. Yes. I agree to not discuss Christians or Christianity any more. I've posted about Jews and Buddhism, Atheism and spirtual poems. You are monitoring me and judging me.

You are no friend. PM's are supposed to be private.

First off, we have not discussed PM's at all. The only thing we have discussed is what you put on my visitor's page. Those are not PM's they are available for every one to see.

Second, you started this shit tonight. I teased you about you being caught dead in a Catholic Church. You made a comment about someone being hung and THEN YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD BROKEN YOUR VOW. and in reply, I said,

I only brought that up because you had mentioned it in this post:

If they know you, I doubt they would have you. :razz:

Immie

PS Note: that is a "razz" at the end.

Damn, I broke my vow. I mentioned something Christian.

Om Vajrasattva Hung.

I did not care, but I was responding to what you had said. YOU MENTIONED IT NOT ME.

Immie

I did not make a joke about anyone being hung. I recited a mantra, Om Vajrasattva Hung.

The hung syllable is a symbol of enlightened mind. Its a purification practice. You told me I had screwed up and mentioned Christians when I'd vowed to not comment on Christianity at all.

I asked you where I had messed up and you didn't respond.

Vajrasattva is a purification practice. You started all this when you more or less told me I hadn't lived up to your standards. That I had broken my vows.

Then I read on your profile page all those friends of yours, the ones who don't like me congratulating you on shutting me up.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to have a PM conversation with you and reveal my real name.

My bad.

You are no friend of mine. You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me. I would never do that.

Last edited:
Om Hung Downe Lo.

Om Mani Payme Hung. Om Vajrasattva Hung. Om ah hung vajra guru padma siddhi hung.

These are sacred tibetan words, not sexual references.

I am completely stupid for privately sharing personal information on a message board. Please heed this warning

Last edited:
You started this shit tonight. I was trying real hard to stay away from posting about Christians and Christianity and YOU Mr judge, jury and executioner told me I'd failed.

Then I read about your pals hi fiving each other over you shutting me up. Yes. I agree to not discuss Christians or Christianity any more. I've posted about Jews and Buddhism, Atheism and spirtual poems. You are monitoring me and judging me.

First off, we have not discussed PM's at all. The only thing we have discussed is what you put on my visitor's page. Those are not PM's they are available for every one to see.

Second, you started this shit tonight. I teased you about you being caught dead in a Catholic Church. You made a comment about someone being hung and THEN YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD BROKEN YOUR VOW. and in reply, I said,

Om Vajrasattva Hung.

I did not care, but I was responding to what you had said. YOU MENTIONED IT NOT ME.

Immie

I did not make a joke about anyone being hung. I recited a mantra, Om Vajrasattva Hung.

The hung syllable is a symbol of enlightened mind. Its a purification practice. You told me I had screwed up and mentioned Christians when I'd vowed to not comment on Christianity at all.

Vajrasattva is a purification practice. You started all this when you more or less told me I hadn't lived up to your standards. That I had broken my vows.

Then I read on your profile page all those friends of yours, the ones who don't like me congratulating you on shutting me up.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to have a PM conversation with you and reveal my real name.

My bad.

You are no friend of mine. You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me. I would never do that.

OK, stop.

How do you know he disclosed private information?

All you have seen is a visitor message that says
I dont know what you said to her...but it sure sunk in.

...and you don't even know if it is you that is being referred to.

Last edited:

Om Vajrasattva Hung.

Immie

My bad.

You are no friend of mine. You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

No, you are lying again. You told me you had screwed up and mentioned Christians. I only let you know that I recognized that fact.

The hung comment was a joke. I'm sorry that you have no sense of humor. I had intended to go on with it after that and ask you what those words actually meant but you went crazy.

All those people congratulating me? There is one person in there AND only one. It is available for all to see. My lord, if you had even looked at the dates that those were posted, you would know that they had nothing to do with you, because we have not conversed in quite some time and all but the last three I think are more than 2 weeks old.

You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

This is a flat out lie. Your message to me is on a public page!

I have revealed nothing of our private conversations. You are simply a frigging liar.

Immie

Last edited:
Om Mani Payme Hung. Om Vajrasattva Hung. Om ah hung vajra guru padma siddhi hung.

These are sacred tibetan words, not sexual references.

Mine's pretty sacred too.

I'll bet. All you boys and your penises. Another way of pronouncing hung is to say it as hum. You would have made up something to that too.

What the hell am I doing here? This is complete folly.

Notice how she completely skips over Radioman's proof that she is a frigging liar.

Immie

Immie

My bad.

You are no friend of mine. You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

No, you are lying again. You told me you had screwed up and mentioned Christians. I only let you know that I recognized that fact.

The hung comment was a joke. I'm sorry have no sense of humor. I had intended to go on with it after that and ask you what those words actually meant but you went crazy.

All those people congratulating me? There is one person in there AND only one. It is available for all to see. My lord, if you had even looked at the dates that those were posted, you would know that they had nothing to do with you, because we have not conversed in quite some time and all but the last three I think are more than 2 weeks old.

You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

I have revealed nothing of our private conversations. You are simply a frigging liar.

Immie

Keep going Immie. Keep calling me names. I posted privately to you in PM's not in visitor pages and you told your friends all about it.

Fuck you. Keep talking to other people about it instead of clearing it up with me.

What an ass.

Last edited:

My bad.

The hung comment was a joke. I'm sorry have no sense of humor. I had intended to go on with it after that and ask you what those words actually meant but you went crazy.

Immie

Keep going Immie. Keep calling me names. I posted privately to you in PM's not in visitor pages and you told your friends all about it.

Fuck you.

I have yet to see any sort of proof that he told anyone.

Forum List

Back