You wouldn't be caught dead where?

I did not make a joke about anyone being hung. I recited a mantra, Om Vajrasattva Hung.

The hung syllable is a symbol of enlightened mind. Its a purification practice. You told me I had screwed up and mentioned Christians when I'd vowed to not comment on Christianity at all.

I asked you where I had messed up and you didn't respond.

Vajrasattva is a purification practice. You started all this when you more or less told me I hadn't lived up to your standards. That I had broken my vows.

Then I read on your profile page all those friends of yours, the ones who don't like me congratulating you on shutting me up.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to have a PM conversation with you and reveal my real name.

My bad.

You are no friend of mine. You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

No, you are lying again. You told me you had screwed up and mentioned Christians. I only let you know that I recognized that fact.

The hung comment was a joke. I'm sorry have no sense of humor. I had intended to go on with it after that and ask you what those words actually meant but you went crazy.

All those people congratulating me? There is one person in there AND only one. It is available for all to see. My lord, if you had even looked at the dates that those were posted, you would know that they had nothing to do with you, because we have not conversed in quite some time and all but the last three I think are more than 2 weeks old.

You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

This is a flat out lie. Your message to me is on a public page!

I have revealed nothing of our private conversations. You are simply a frigging liar.

Immie

Keep going Immie. Keep calling me names. I posted privately to you in PM's not in visitor pages and you told your friends all about it.

Fuck you. Keep talking to other people about it instead of clearing it up with me.

What an ass.

Liar!

You are making that up. I have said nothing to anyone about any PM's we had. Nothing at all. RadiomanATL quoted the one entry that you had seen and your response to it is right above that one for all to see.

Quit lying.

Immie

Last edited:
You went on my visitor's page and saw some messages to me. There is only one message on that page concerning you and those messages are not PMs. If they were, you would not be able to read them.

In fact, you contacted me on that very page, bitching at me about it. It is not private, you wrote it on a public page for everyone to see. Go back and look, there is only one message there about you. The others have nothing to do with you.

Immie

:eek:

OMFG. How dumb is that!

And what is even dumber is that she thinks those are PMs. How would she even have been able to read those messages if they were private?

Immie

Well lets see,

Sorry that my comment has caused this tempest in a tea cup.
I though i was saying something good about BOTH of you.
If i was trying to hide something from the world i sure as hell would not have said it in public.
I would seem as if i am not a very good friend as i am not repping you enough according to sky...so i owe you some. And hey, you aren't even on my friends list! Go figure.

How crazy is all of this?

No, you are lying again. You told me you had screwed up and mentioned Christians. I only let you know that I recognized that fact.

The hung comment was a joke. I'm sorry have no sense of humor. I had intended to go on with it after that and ask you what those words actually meant but you went crazy.

All those people congratulating me? There is one person in there AND only one. It is available for all to see. My lord, if you had even looked at the dates that those were posted, you would know that they had nothing to do with you, because we have not conversed in quite some time and all but the last three I think are more than 2 weeks old.

I have revealed nothing of our private conversations. You are simply a frigging liar.

Immie

Keep going Immie. Keep calling me names. I posted privately to you in PM's not in visitor pages and you told your friends all about it.

Fuck you.

I have yet to see any sort of proof that he told anyone.

You don't know what I shared. He does. He told people what I said in a PM and he did it to make points with his friends. He pretended to be my friend.

I did not make a joke about anyone being hung. I recited a mantra, Om Vajrasattva Hung.

The hung syllable is a symbol of enlightened mind. Its a purification practice. You told me I had screwed up and mentioned Christians when I'd vowed to not comment on Christianity at all.

I asked you where I had messed up and you didn't respond.

Vajrasattva is a purification practice. You started all this when you more or less told me I hadn't lived up to your standards. That I had broken my vows.

Then I read on your profile page all those friends of yours, the ones who don't like me congratulating you on shutting me up.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to have a PM conversation with you and reveal my real name.

My bad.

You are no friend of mine. You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

You violated a private conversation. You disclosed information that I shared privately with you to posters who hate me.

Immie

Fuck you. Keep talking to other people about it instead of clearing it up with me.

What an ass.

Why don't you ask the person that made that comment what provoked it?

I have spoken to no one about our private conversations and you are lying every time you say I have. You are the ass.

Immie

OMFG. How dumb is that!

And what is even dumber is that she thinks those are PMs. How would she even have been able to read those messages if they were private?

Immie

Well lets see,

If i was trying to hide something from the world i sure as hell would not have said it in public.
I would seem as if i am not a very good friend as i am not repping you enough according to sky...so i owe you some. And hey, you aren't even on my friends list! Go figure.

Rep him some more. By all means. He's probably forwarded my pms to the whole lot of you.

Fuck you.

You don't know what I shared. He does. He told people what I said in a PM and he did it to make points with his friends. He pretended to be my friend.

How do you know he did?

Just 'cuz?

OMFG. How dumb is that!

Immie

Well lets see,

Pretty crazy ---and call me a nit picker but it doesn't have anything to do with the OP. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

What an ass.

Liar!

You are making that up. I have said nothing to anyone about any PM's we had. Nothing at all. RadiomanATL quoted the one entry that you had seen and your response to it is right above that one for all to see.

Quit lying.

Immie

I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Prove it liar.

Immie

You'd like that wouldn't you? Get me banned by posting PMs. Thanks for forwarding my pms to your friends.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Keep calling me a liar. The only way I can prove myself is by sharing more private information. You'd like that wouldn't you?

Last edited:

Prove it liar.

Immie

You'd like that wouldn't you? Get me banned by posting PMs. Thanks for forwarding my pms to your friends.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Unfounded accusations from a known liar.

This is the second time in the thread you have been asked to prove something and you can't do it.

Immie

Holy hell, this thing is going around in circles.

Yeah. Here's why. Mr Holy Man got off on telling me off publically. But that wasn't enough for him. He engaged me privately and then told his friends all about it.

They kudoed him for shutting me up and I happened accidentally to read it on his visitor page.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to go there.

Immie

Well lets see,

Rep him some more. By all means. He's probably forwarded my pms to the whole lot of you.

I think its time for you to breathe sky. Take some deep breaths and read what i am saying here.

The only contact i have had with him is right there for you to see. He never posted back to the comment.

If that is what you are so twisted about why not just ask what i meant to such a open ended comment?

Read it. I said, "i don't know what you said to her" .... i was making a comment in regards to your being calmer.... and more centered about your open aggression about Christian. I had no idea what he said to you or where, but you started a thread that more or less led me to believe it was something he said to you that got through. He and i have NOT shared any PM's . Not about you or anything else. What you see is it. Right there in public.

So i have not seen anything from him about you. Your ranting on about is making you look like a fool sky.

I cant believe all of this is over that comment. And about rep of all things... how dumb is that. :cuckoo:

Immie

Well lets see,

Pretty crazy ---and call me a nit picker but it doesn't have anything to do with the OP. :eusa_whistle:

nit picker

Holy hell, this thing is going around in circles.

Yeah. Here's why. Mr Holy Man got off on telling me off publically. But that wasn't enough for him. He engaged me privately and then told his friends all about it.

They kudoed him for shutting me up and I happened accidentally to read it on his visitor page.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to go there.

No you didn't.

Look at the dates on the visitor page. Those comments were left long ago, obviously about other conversations.

Well lets see,

I think its time for you to breathe sky. Take some deep breaths and read what i am saying here.

The only contact i have had with him is right there for you to see. He never posted back to the comment.

If that is what you are so twisted about why not just ask what i meant to such a open ended comment?

Read it. I said, "i don't know what you said to her" .... i was making a comment in regards to your being calmer.... and more centered about your open aggression about Christian. I had no idea what he said to you or where, but you started a thread that more or less led me to believe it was something he said to you that got through. He and i have NOT shared any PM's . Not about you or anything else. What you see is it. Right there in public.

So i have not seen anything from him about you. Your ranting on about is making you look like a fool sky.

I cant believe all of this is over that comment. And about rep of all things... how dumb is that. :cuckoo:

I don't give a shit what you think of me. We're no friends. I don't care if you think I'm a fool, a liar, or anything else. You don't like me. We're not friends. At this very moment, you are PMing him about me.

I want nothing to do with Christians anymore. I've posted today about atheism, about Jews and Buddhism and about spiritual poems. I am no longer posting about Christians and Christianity, but according to your dear friend Immie, that's not good enough.

I revealed things to him privately and he betrayed me. It's my fault, not his. I should know better than to be a real person.

I hope you all enjoyed a good yuk at my expense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back