You should be afraid and you should act

You should be afraid and you should act

No and no.

If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too

Again no because I'm not seeking/bought by political science funding.
The author is not seeking or bought by political science funding. When will you fuckwits realize that the ONLY people with a political agenda here are the deniers because the oil company PR people found that the easiest way to sell their stories to the ignorant: cognitive dissonance.

The author is not seeking or bought by political science funding. When will you fuckwits realize that the ONLY people with a political agenda here are the deniers because the oil company PR people found that the easiest way to sell their stories to the ignorant: cognitive dissonance.
All climate scientists are bought.

I don't buy any stories, I just follow proven mainstream science, not the political bought stuff for gullibles.

Bill McGuire is professor emeritus of geophysical & climate hazards at University College London and author of “Hothouse Earth: An Inhabitant’s Guide.” The views expressed in this commentary are his own. Read more CNN opinion here.

DURR

All climate scientists are bought.

I don't buy any stories, I just follow proven mainstream science, not the political bought stuff for gullibles.
What evidence do you have to support your charge that they are bought (and by whom), that climate science is not mainstream science and that mainstream science disagrees with climate science and AGW? I'd put down money that the answer is "NONE".

What evidence do you have to support your charge that they are bought (and by whom), that climate science is not mainstream science and that mainstream science disagrees with climate science and AGW? I'd put down money that the answer is "NONE".
For example, the UK Climate Resilience Programme provided £18.7mn funding from 2018 to 2023. The Met Office is funded by climate money too.

Trying to see what comes in the US -

Canadian scientists controlled (Communists control speech) -

Research grants, that'll certainly make your research unbiased -

If you need more, let me know.

Oi Crick , here's a link. I need to get this on the laptop and printed off to analyse the figures.

The interesting question is, "Changing vehicles to electric will save xxxxxxxx co2%, tonnes etc... and it's xx% of transport emissions and overall human emissions".

A quick scan read of that article my phone, I think I'm gonna have to boot up the scientific calculator to work out tiny numbers.

When will you fuckwits realize that the ONLY people with a political agenda here are the deniers because the oil company PR people found that the easiest way to sell their stories to the ignorant: cognitive dissonance.

The renewable industry agenda is almost a copy/paste of the past oil industries public relations shtick , inclusive of just as many shill pols Cric.....

~S~

The renewable industry agenda is almost a copy/paste of the past oil industries public relations shtick , inclusive of just as many shill pols Cric.....

~S~
Do you believe CO2 levels in the atmosphere are rising?
Do you believe that is due to human CO2 emissions?
Do you believe the planet is getting warmer?
Do you believe data on upward long wave radiation from the warmed Earth?
Do you believe the absorption spectrum data provided for CO2?
Do you believe in the greenhouse effect?
Do you believe the theory of anthropogenic global warming?

That’s an add set of questions for a purportedly scientific topic.

Seven “do you believe” questions sounds more like a religious catechism,

I believe the renewable industry along with their shill pols are all about using what you've wrote to blind us with fear, for their benefit Crick

~S~

Seven “do you believe” questions sounds more like a religious catechism,

I always wondered when the Scientific Method was amended to require "belief" in a particular hypothesis to infer accuracy.

Is there a prescribed treatment for scientific heretics who reject the belief?

Witch-being-burned-at-the-stake.jpg

Sometimes, they show us what they really have in mind ...

I believe the renewable industry along with their shill pols are all about using what you've wrote to blind us with fear, for their benefit Crick

~S~
To whom do you refer with "shill pols"? And what have I written that you believe they are using?

To whom do you refer with "shill pols"?
any involved.......

fact is, our state's renewable energy commission is made up entirely of individuals in the renewable energy industry

that would be a 'shill politician' , one who is legislates for his/her own back pocket

~S~

any involved.......

fact is, our state's renewable energy commission is made up entirely of individuals in the renewable energy industry

that would be a 'shill politician' , one who is legislates for his/her own back pocket

~S~
You don't think the people regulating the fossil fuel industries have some experience in the fossil fuel industries? Now what is it that I have been writing that these politicians are all using to blind folks with fear?

You don't think the people regulating the fossil fuel industries have some experience in the fossil fuel industries? Now what is it that I have been writing that these politicians are all using to blind folks with fear?
experience differs from vested interest Crick

~S~

experience differs from vested interest Crick

~S~
Show us that one group contains experience and the other, vested interest and that the two attributes can't coexist in an individual.

Forum List

Back