You saw it here, left-wing blogger says flat out Obama responsible for gas prices

that's funny; when it was close to or over $4/gallon the Left insisted obama had nothing to do with the price of gas. when it was high under bush the left insisted Bush was responsible; and when it was low under Bush the Left insisted it was because of unhealthy economic indicators; (like a downturn in the markets?)

bascially libs are people who just lie to themselves
Who is the left wing blogger that speaks for everyone on the left? For some reason I do not see the link. Am I missing it? Could you provide the link for the blogger so we can read it ourselves. Thanks.

sheep all speak the same language

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

indeed

so the 13 MILLION MORE ON FOOD STAMPS UNDER OBAMA then there were under Bush??
is that all obama leftard??

Sure is....FREE STUFF!

Don't you realize that Liberals don't pay for anything? We just flash our Liberal Card, wink....and its free

I get free movies, an Obamaphone and free lapdances at the titty bar

get_and_card.gif

that's funny; when it was close to or over $4/gallon the Left insisted obama had nothing to do with the price of gas. when it was high under bush the left insisted Bush was responsible; and when it was low under Bush the Left insisted it was because of unhealthy economic indicators; (like a downturn in the markets?)

Who is the left wing blogger that speaks for everyone on the left? For some reason I do not see the link. Am I missing it? Could you provide the link for the blogger so we can read it ourselves. Thanks.

Your thread title mentions a blogger. Is the title a lie? Is this just something you made up? You opened a thread making a claim. If you are just making shit up and lying why should you ever be taken seriously or have any credibility? Show the link so we can judge whether the person making this claim is real or valid.

so the 13 MILLION MORE ON FOOD STAMPS UNDER OBAMA then there were under Bush??
is that all obama leftard??

Sure is....FREE STUFF!

Don't you realize that Liberals don't pay for anything? We just flash our Liberal Card, wink....and its free

I get free movies, an Obamaphone and free lapdances at the titty bar

get_and_card.gif

YOU DO realize that stuff actually happened right?

Your thread title mentions a blogger. Is the title a lie? Is this just something you made up? You opened a thread making a claim. If you are just making shit up and lying why should you ever be taken seriously or have any credibility? Show the link so we can judge whether the person making this claim is real or valid.

left-wing poster going by the name "rightwinger" is making that claim you mindless idiot; he's right on this thread. in fact he's calling it "obamagas"

Another case of a moron writing a thread in response to a blog and never posting what he is babbling about

Another case of a moron writing a thread in response to a blog and never posting what he is babbling about

too funny; the idiot that is making the claim obama is responsible for the price of gas is here quoting the other left-wing loser calling me a liar for saying nobody is saying that!!!

you cant make this stuff up!!

Obamagas costs $1.97

Great job by our President

wouldnt put it past the prezbo

to try and drive oil prices so low

that American jobs are lost

what a guy

Obama has added 8 million jobs

Another victory for our President

record welfare and food stamps

"forward"??????

Somebody has to make up for the shitty wage structure imposed by Republicans

When are you guys going to support raising the minimum wage?

I was a Republican for the first 30 years of my voting life. Back in those days the party cared about ordinary Americans, i.e. Eisenhower initiating the Interstate Hwy System. That one act has reformed American culture. After Mr. Reagan initiated mass tax cuts for the wealthy, never cut his spending a goddam dime and borrowed $3 trillion 1980's dollars to pay for his personal favorites(like the Starwars project) I went twenty years and didn't even show up at the polls. The modern Republican party stands for two things....tax cuts for the wealthy and taking care of corporations. Oh...I forgot, they always thump their bibles.

Reagan didnt do anything his Dem-majority Congress didnt want

i'm serious; why do people like you come here to say things that dont hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny and want to be taken seriously?
Ah...I love it. Reagan was a wonderful president...hero of the Right.....But all his failings are the fault of the Democrats. :rofl: :rofl: Are the Democrats at fault for the 200+ Marines that died in Beirut? Are the Democrats at fault for Reagan's cut n' run? Are the Democrats at fault for Iran-Contra?

Said our spinmeister-in-chief:

And the unemployment rate is now down to 5.3 percent. (Applause.) Keep in mind, when I came into office it was hovering around 10 percent. All told, we’ve now seen 64 straight months of private sector job growth, which is a new record — (applause) — new record — 12.8 million new jobs all told.

That’s a pack of context-free factoids. There is still such a thing as the business cycle, and only economically illiterate hacks — like those who work on the White House speech writing staff — would measure anything from the deep V-shaped but momentary bottom that happened to occur during Obama’s second year in office.

What counts is not that we’ve had a bounce after a terrible bust, but where we are now on a trend basis.

The answer is absolutely nowhere!

We are now 29 quarters from the pre-crisis peak and total non-farm labor hours utilized by the U.S. economy are no higher than they were in Q4 2007.

In other words, if you use a common unit of measure — labor hours rather than job slots which treat coal-miners and part-time pizza delivery boys alike — there have been no new units of employment at all.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/DavidStockman/obama-jobs-lies-economy/2015/07/03/id/653391/#ixzz3kUZE4cFY
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

too funny; the idiot that is making the claim obama is responsible for the price of gas is here quoting the other left-wing loser calling me a liar for saying nobody is saying that!!!

you cant make this stuff up!!

You still haven't provided a link to support your bullshit claims

The worst recession in decades clearly was the GOP's fault.

But I have to admit that how the pres is controlling Obamagas is amazing. Go pres!

Obamagas costs $1.97

Great job by our President

wouldnt put it past the prezbo

to try and drive oil prices so low

that American jobs are lost

what a guy

Obama has added 8 million jobs

Another victory for our President

to 12 million lost

Making shit up again?
You should be ashamed

the labor force participation rate is lowest in 38 years

I was a Republican for the first 30 years of my voting life. Back in those days the party cared about ordinary Americans, i.e. Eisenhower initiating the Interstate Hwy System. That one act has reformed American culture. After Mr. Reagan initiated mass tax cuts for the wealthy, never cut his spending a goddam dime and borrowed $3 trillion 1980's dollars to pay for his personal favorites(like the Starwars project) I went twenty years and didn't even show up at the polls. The modern Republican party stands for two things....tax cuts for the wealthy and taking care of corporations. Oh...I forgot, they always thump their bibles.

Reagan didnt do anything his Dem-majority Congress didnt want

i'm serious; why do people like you come here to say things that dont hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny and want to be taken seriously?
Ah...I love it. Reagan was a wonderful president...hero of the Right.....But all his failings are the fault of the Democrats. :rofl: :rofl: Are the Democrats at fault for the 200+ Marines that died in Beirut? Are the Democrats at fault for Reagan's cut n' run? Are the Democrats at fault for Iran-Contra?

YAWN; regarding the things which had to go through Congress yes Reagan had so many Democrats voting for his policies the term REAGAN DEMOCRAT WAS COINED

you're a loser who cant debate real facts without using straw men and red herrings

Yes, presidents have always had control over not just gas prices but jobs, stock markets, food prices. In the old days there was a control panel in the oval office that resembled a sort of equalizer where these things could be adjusted at will. Today it's much easier. Obama sits on the toilet using the android app to fuck with you.

Very true

Obama keeps his hands at the controls. He manipulates the cost of Obamagas and the stock market to keep the public happy

I hear he will give us $1.50 Obamagas by Christmas!
And everybody's 401K in the toilet, along with the worst recession in decades.

Thanks, obozo.

If your 401k is in the toilet then you might be retarded.

Forum List

Back