You saw it here, left-wing blogger says flat out Obama responsible for gas prices

the labor force participation rate is lowest in 38 years
Because the population is at an all time high and retirement is at an all time high. Your sillines, JB, never works.

you were repeatedly proven wrong on that too

one is a population LEVEL; but the PERCENTAGE not participating in the labor force is at a 38-year high

try again

Why did labor force participation rise 38 years ago?
Baby boomers entering the workforce/more women working

4 million baby boomers a year are now retiring, why wouldn't you expect a drop?

no

Demographics and Republicans

Contradiction in terms

no not really

there is much more at play then baby boomers

Who is the left wing blogger that speaks for everyone on the left? For some reason I do not see the link. Am I missing it? Could you provide the link for the blogger so we can read it ourselves. Thanks.

sheep all speak the same language

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Your thread title mentions a blogger. Is the title a lie? Is this just something you made up? You opened a thread making a claim. If you are just making shit up and lying why should you ever be taken seriously or have any credibility? Show the link so we can judge whether the person making this claim is real or valid.

left-wing poster going by the name "rightwinger" is making that claim you mindless idiot; he's right on this thread. in fact he's calling it "obamagas"
You made up a lie to instigate one of your Obama bashing threads. It is your thread. Stop trying to weasel out of it. You started it and told a lie in the title of the thread. The thread title is a lie until someone can find a blogger who is making the claim you are making. Maybe someone will rescue you lying ass. You could have just titled it "My Obama Bashing Thread". At least that would have been true and accurate.

maybe you just cant read idiot?
or maybe you're so desperate for a gotcha you're LYING TO YOURSELF?
READ THE TITLE; I'M SPEAKING OF ONE BLOGGER

AND HE'S ON THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

sux to be you loser
Are you defining a blogger as all the folks who make comments on a message board? Are you saying USMB is a blog site? I thought a blogger was a person who maintained or contributed to a site that had a specific agenda or point of view. Where would we find rightwingers blog site where he maintains a journal or diary or list of essays?

that's funny; when it was close to or over $4/gallon the Left insisted obama had nothing to do with the price of gas. when it was high under bush the left insisted Bush was responsible; and when it was low under Bush the Left insisted it was because of unhealthy economic indicators; (like a downturn in the markets?)

bascially libs are people who just lie to themselves

Let me get this straight......you want to embrace stupid shit liberals have said, and claim that it's true?

You're a fucking idiot.

Because the population is at an all time high and retirement is at an all time high. Your sillines, JB, never works.

one is a population LEVEL; but the PERCENTAGE not participating in the labor force is at a 38-year high

try again

Exactly right. The Boomer curve is obvious.
latest_numbers_LNS11300000_1965_2015_all_period_M07_data.gif

Your thread title mentions a blogger. Is the title a lie? Is this just something you made up? You opened a thread making a claim. If you are just making shit up and lying why should you ever be taken seriously or have any credibility? Show the link so we can judge whether the person making this claim is real or valid.

left-wing poster going by the name "rightwinger" is making that claim you mindless idiot; he's right on this thread. in fact he's calling it "obamagas"
You made up a lie to instigate one of your Obama bashing threads. It is your thread. Stop trying to weasel out of it. You started it and told a lie in the title of the thread. The thread title is a lie until someone can find a blogger who is making the claim you are making. Maybe someone will rescue you lying ass. You could have just titled it "My Obama Bashing Thread". At least that would have been true and accurate.

sux to be you loser
Are you defining a blogger as all the folks who make comments on a message board? Are you saying USMB is a blog site? I thought a blogger was a person who maintained or contributed to a site that had a specific agenda or point of view. Where would we find rightwingers blog site where he maintains a journal or diary or list of essays?

I am a well paid messageboard poster

I have never had a blog

sux to be you loser

dude your backpeddling is pathetic; man up for once

sux to be you loser

I have never had a blog

are you admitting you get paid to post here????

sux to be you loser

I have never had a blog

When have I claimed anything else?

I get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

Exactly. Thus, the solution to unemployment is very simple:

1. Repeal Obamacare
Let the babyboomers get sick and die.

2. Repeal Lily Ledbetter
Don't keep women in the work place. Let them get paid shit wages so they'll stay home cooking and cleaning.

I'm glad that we could come to this mutual understanding of how conservative principles will result in the common goals both sides of the aisle long for.

try again

Exactly right. The Boomer curve is obvious.
latest_numbers_LNS11300000_1965_2015_all_period_M07_data.gif

except it doesnt explain a 35 year low in labor force participation; especially since you have to "add back" people of retirement age who have not retired; which is if you have even the slightest clue must know is an ever-increasing numbers since people are living longer and older workers are choosing to REMAIN IN THE LABOR FORCE MORE THAN EVER

try again

that's funny; when it was close to or over $4/gallon the Left insisted obama had nothing to do with the price of gas. when it was high under bush the left insisted Bush was responsible; and when it was low under Bush the Left insisted it was because of unhealthy economic indicators; (like a downturn in the markets?)

There was widespread blaming of Obama for the high gas prices awhile back.

So you and your RWnut pals are the real hypocrites.

Exactly. Thus, the solution to unemployment is very simple:

1. Repeal Obamacare
Let the babyboomers get sick and die.

2. Repeal Lily Ledbetter
Don't keep women in the work place. Let them get paid shit wages so they'll stay home cooking and cleaning.

I'm glad that we could come to this mutual understanding of how conservative principles will result in the common goals both sides of the aisle long for.

none of you left-wing idiots can say what the net increase of obamacare enrollees is over people who had insurance and lost it BECAUSE of obamacare

2. obama pays males in his inner circle more than he pays women in it

libs are losers who lie to themselves

There was widespread blaming of Obama for the high gas prices awhile back.

So you and your RWnut pals are the real hypocrites.

YAWN

ok loon; are you sure it wasnt people just reminding you HYPOCRITES that you insisted Bush was responsible for high gas prices/???

sux to be you loser

I have never had a blog

When have I claimed anything else?

I get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

ur posts are jokes; george soros isnt getting his money's worth.

thanx for keeping my thread alive though...................

Forum List

Back