Where does Trump stand on the Ketucky clerk who won't wed gays?

Who cares what Drumpf "thinks" about anything?

Nothing he can do about a SCOTUS decision although, I can imagine him telling the faithful that he'll "fire" them because they're "dummies". And, his fans are dumb enough to believe him.

Seriously, Duh Donuld has said some things that indicate he has no clue what a president can and cannot do. Such as his wild statements about a 35% tax (tariff!) and that $5million donation.

He needs to buy himself a clue.

:lmao:

Last edited:
who cares. the majority of the people in this country has way more to worry over than something as petty as this. the person refusing HAS that right and it's up to THE STATES they work in what they will do about it. We are sick of being bombarded with such petty nonsense like this. It's not up to TRUMP what happens in a STATE.

Nothing he can do about a SCOTUS decision although, I can imagine him telling the faithful that he'll "fire" them because they're "dummies". And, his fans are dumb enough to believe him.

Seriously, Duh Donuld has said some things that indicate he has no clue what a president can and cannot do. Such as his wild statements about a 35% tax (tariff!) and that $5million donation.

ya liberal luddy telling us what a prez can and cannot do.....hilarious

Who gives a shit? These damn queers get way too much attention. I don't give a fiddler's fuck about what Trump thinks about anything related to butt-pirate issues.

if you are a legal citizen.., you ask him!! :up:

Exactly, they get their marriage and we all knew it wouldn't stop with that. Now they want to FORCE people to make a cake, perform a ceremony, cater pizza to a wedding, or be sued. these people are Never satisfied or happy if they aren't front and center all the TIME in our face.

who cares. the majority of the people in this country has way more to worry over than something as petty as this. the person refusing HAS that right and it's up to THE STATES they work in what they will do about it. We are sick of being bombarded with such petty nonsense like this. It's not up to TRUMP what happens in a STATE.
So, you think she is being petty taking her baseless and frivolous case to the Supreme Court? I am sure most agree.

Exactly, they get their marriage and we all knew it wouldn't stop with that. Now they want to FORCE people to make a cake, perform a ceremony, cater pizza to a wedding, or be sued. these people are Never satisfied or happy if they aren't front and center all the TIME in our face.
None of those are occurring here. They did not ask here to perform the ceremony; they simply asked her to do her fucking job and give them the license that they are legally entitled to and that she has not right or authority to refuse to issue. No one has asked that anyone be forced to cater a wedding. As for the cake, that occurred in one of the few states that have public accommodation laws that protect gay people. If the people of that state do not want gay people covered by such laws, they can change them.

The court system is the weakest part of any government because it can't enforce any of its decisions without the cooperation of other departments. These departments may not assist the courts at all which makes any decision they make pointless.

None of those are occurring here. They did not ask here to perform the ceremony; they simply asked her to do her fucking job and give them the license that they are legally entitled to and that she has not right or authority to refuse to issue. No one has asked that anyone be forced to cater a wedding. As for the cake, that occurred in one of the few states that have public accommodation laws that protect gay people. If the people of that state do not want gay people covered by such laws, they can change them.

I fully agree that elected officials should do their job and enforce the laws which is why I think Obama should enforce the illegal migration laws. I hope you agree.

I just talked to Donald Trump about the OP.

He says: "It's a distraction from the real issues that Americans are facing. The OP is a disgusting loser for asking such a dumb question."

Forum List

Back