You really have to hand it to Hillary Clinton

You really have to hand it to Hillary Clinton that sheā€™s kept pretty much quiet since she lost the election by the electoral college. She stayed out of the limelight. In spite of Donald Trumpā€˜s ceaseless and constant attacks as someone who hasnā€™t been in office for nearly 7 years.
I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people into the world.

And you can add former President Obama to that list. No matter how Trump attacked him and his family heā€™s pretty much kept quiet and to himself.

Two individuals that have shown grace and class that Republicans simply donā€™t understand.

Derp? George W. Bush showed grace and class by not interfering in politics after leaving office...Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have been more vocal and more public than almost any "ex" leaders that I can think of! Bush literally fell off the map. You hear from Hillary and Barack all the time and it's NEVER not confrontational with the Trump Administration!
Bush has been quiet because heā€™s ashamed. Thereā€™s been reports heā€™s afraid to leave the country because he might be arrested overseas for war crimes.
Bush gave us a ruined economy. Trillions in tax cuts for millionaires. He let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life from the Iraq fiasco. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillions spent to inflame the Middle East.

Thereā€™s so much more. But I wonā€™t bother to go on because even Republicans know.

Look at everything Trump has said about George Bush. One Republican God tearing down another Republican God.

Ashamed of what? Bush is the one who pushed through TARP...the thing that REALLY saved huge parts of our financial sector from going belly up!

Bush didn't give us a ruined economy. He was one of the few that was warning that we were facing dire economic trouble because of things that we were doing with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and he was mocked by Democratic leadership for doing so!

The fact is...George W. Bush has shown amazing grace even as Barack Obama spent the better part of his two terms blaming the slowest recovery from a recession since The Great Depression on him...which was laughable! Bush stayed out of the conversation. Contrast that to Barry who now jets around the world claiming credit for the success that Trump is now having...as if it were HIS policies that suddenly jump started the US economy years after he left office!

You really have to hand it to Hillary Clinton that sheā€™s kept pretty much quiet since she lost the election by the electoral college. She stayed out of the limelight. In spite of Donald Trumpā€˜s ceaseless and constant attacks as someone who hasnā€™t been in office for nearly 7 years.
I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people into the world.

And you can add former President Obama to that list. No matter how Trump attacked him and his family heā€™s pretty much kept quiet and to himself.

Two individuals that have shown grace and class that Republicans simply donā€™t understand.

After that ass whippin I'd shut up, too. She had every channel on the fake news saying she was gonna blow Trump outta the water.
Trump lost by millions. It was the electoral college that put him in office. Not the American people.

Since the Electoral College is how we've elected our Presidents for a long, long, time...something that the Clinton campaign was well aware of...I'm not sure what your point is? Trump ran his race under the existing rules. You can't declare him illegitimate now because you think another set of rules SHOULD have been used!

You are one seriously twisted mental case.

I think we need a red flag button.

After that ass whippin I'd shut up, too. She had every channel on the fake news saying she was gonna blow Trump outta the water.
Trump lost by millions. It was the electoral college that put him in office. Not the American people.

Trump won more States than Clinton...

So he won the Electoral College that Obama won twice...

Popular vote only matter on your State level to guide the Electoral College vote of that State...

You know this but alas you will scream it is racist... because it did not elect a old corrupt white woman...

I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people and to the world.

View attachment 279027
Because Republicans wonā€™t let her go.

I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people and to the world.

View attachment 279027
Because Republicans wonā€™t let her go.

Why should they? She's electoral gold. I'm sure you'll be consistent and cease posting about Trump after he leaves office in '24. Of course you'll switch immediately to whining about president Pence.

Yup, you're a brain dead moron.

Yup, you're a brain dead moron.

I second that! ^^^

I was shocked at how often Republicans brought up Obama and Hillary Clinton at the Cory Lewandowski congressional hearing today.

Cory Lewandowski said they should both be investigated along with Brennan and Comey. And in the very same hearing, lewandowski was caught lying multiple times.

Why do you keep making threads about Hillary? Is that all you've got?

I was shocked at how often Republicans brought up Obama and Hillary Clinton at the Cory Lewandowski congressional hearing today.

Cory Lewandowski said they should both be investigated along with Brennan and Comey. And in the very same hearing, lewandowski was caught lying multiple times.

Why wouldn't they bring up Obama and Clinton? They're perfect examples of liberal corruption! You know the thing that you on the left have failed MISERABLY to prove that Trump did? Lewandowski is correct. They both should be investigated just as strenuously as you on the left have investigated Trump!

ROFLMFAO

The same grace and class they showed by remaining quiet
when their biggest contributor paid protesters
to cause mayhem in the streets after her defeat

Didnā€™t you know, Hillary was on tour with her husband
It was finally canceled after slashing ticket prices
didnā€™t even help keep the show on the road

She was talking but you had to pay to listen

This posting is a massive failure on at least two counts.

1. Both Secretary Clinton and President Obama were far more outspoken than, say, Bush, the Lesser, who basically disappeared, as others already informed you. So, you are disrespecting reality.

2. More importantly: I hold the requirement that former presidents slink out of the limelight to be a relic of monarchic times - there can be only one king, and he shall be immune from criticism from former kings. There may be some justification for this in normal times. However, these are not normal times. In the face of the one-man-wrecking-crew that is Trump, every citizen is called upon to stand up for what the U.S. is, or is supposed to be. Not doing so in the face of wanton destruction is a dereliction of duty, and this dereliction is all the more egregious, the bigger the megaphone at the disposal of that citizen is. And yes, demonstrating "grace and class" while speaking out should be the obvious route in face of a Trump bereft of class and devoid of grace.

1. Both Secretary Clinton and President Obama were far more outspoken than, say, Bush, the Lesser, who basically disappeared, as others already informed you. So, you are disrespecting reality.

2. More importantly: I hold the requirement that former presidents slink out of the limelight to be a relic of monarchic times - there can be only one king, and he shall be immune from criticism from former kings. There may be some justification for this in normal times. However, these are not normal times. In the face of the one-man-wrecking-crew that is Trump, every citizen is called upon to stand up for what the U.S. is, or is supposed to be. Not doing so in the face of wanton destruction is a dereliction of duty, and this dereliction is all the more egregious, the bigger the megaphone at the disposal of that citizen is. And yes, demonstrating "grace and class" while speaking out should be the obvious route in face of a Trump bereft of class and devoid of grace.

With all due respect, Olde...your analogy falls on it's face! Kings were "immune" from criticism from former kings because in order to BECOME king...the former king would have had to have died...thus making it extremely hard for them to critique anyone! LOL

And I'm rather curious why you believe that Barack Obama made the US more like it is "supposed to be" than Donald Trump? You had a President who essentially abdicated his position as the "Leader of the Free World" adopting a policy of "leading from behind"...which isn't leading at all!

With all due respect, Olde...your analogy falls on it's face! Kings were "immune" from criticism from former kings because in order to BECOME king...the former king would have had to have died...thus making it extremely hard for them to critique anyone! LOL

Yeah, dummy, in this somewhat more civilized world, we've done away with waiting for the (former) kind to die, or killing him off outright, and so the immunity from criticism for the (next) king has to be ensured by other means - such as the requirement former kings shut up.

Your failure to understand what a text is about doesn't necessarily mean it "falls on it's [SIC] face". It just means your reading comprehension disorder struck again - loling at your incomprehension included.

Yeah, dummy, in this somewhat more civilized world, we've done away with waiting for the (former) kind to die, or killing him off outright, and so the immunity from criticism for the (next) king has to be ensured by other means - such as the requirement former kings shut up.

Your failure to understand what a text is about doesn't necessarily mean it "falls on it's [SIC] face". It just means your reading comprehension disorder struck again - loling at your incomprehension included.

Can't admit that your example is fatally flawed...can you, Olde? So you call me dummy? Funny...

Forum List

Back