You People Are Not Citizens

i am sorry to tell you that Latinos do not comprise all of the illegals in this nation..Will you go after the white illegals, or let them slide on by?
Who are the white illegals?

I love when bed wetters attempt to imply that whites aren't native.

As if mongolian scraelings who walked across the ice centuries before whites built boats and sailed across the water have a significant claim to land that they didn't bother to claim ownership of until whites got here and had a written language and legal system to define who owns what.

In other words:

FUCK THE INDIANS!

They had thousands of years of isolation as an advantage and accomplished not one single significant scientific advancement. They were wearing the same shit their ancestors wore when their caves got to cold and they chased the mammoth herds east.

Animal skin.

They still had yet to develop textiles, metallurgy, sanitation, medicine, sufficient farming, or long term buildings.

If whites had not come to this hemisphere those savages would still number about 12 million, they would still be dying of hantavirus, tribal wars and freezing to death. I have absolute zero respect for anyone who pretends that these were "noble people connected to nature"

That's bullshit, they were the step between human and primate and they continue to live squalid impoverished lives in most cases. Some of them have evolved for sure, and they're exclusively republican.

i am sorry to tell you that Latinos do not comprise all of the illegals in this nation..Will you go after the white illegals, or let them slide on by?

European, asians, middle easternean.
Link!

Dude I don't have to provide you link. The problem is you only think that Hispanics are the only illegals in US.

If you make a claim and want that claim to be given credibility, you do.

Now as an American trying to migrate to Asia or other part of the world is a different story. And it's VERY easy. You can migrate and accept you with an open arm because you bring in dollars that helps the economy. Not a liability. Even if you migrate there illegally NONE will question you unless you commit a crime.

I see. Another one that doesn't understand that doing something ILLEGALLY means you committed a crime.

Why do you babble nonsense? You've demonstrated that you are capable of coherence.
Why do you prefer to appeal to ignorance instead of reason?

Not interested in trying to guess what you mean, why don't you just be coherent as you have done so in the past?

Why are you being a jerk and a troll?

Rhetorical question: Just stop it.
We have a Commerce Clause; there is no appeal to ignorance.

Stop being a jerk.
Stop being ignorant.

i'm not. I know you are capable of being coherent. I've seen you do it when pressed hard enough.

You are not a special flower. If you want to be part of the conversation, then speak clearly and stop playing your silly little game.

As if mongolian scraelings who walked across the ice centuries before whites built boats and sailed across the water have a significant claim to land that they didn't bother to claim ownership of until whites got here and had a written language and legal system to define who owns what.

In other words:

FUCK THE INDIANS!

They had thousands of years of isolation as an advantage and accomplished not one single significant scientific advancement. They were wearing the same shit their ancestors wore when their caves got to cold and they chased the mammoth herds east.

Animal skin.

They still had yet to develop textiles, metallurgy, sanitation, medicine, sufficient farming, or long term buildings.

If whites had not come to this hemisphere those savages would still number about 12 million, they would still be dying of hantavirus, tribal wars and freezing to death. I have absolute zero respect for anyone who pretends that these were "noble people connected to nature"

That's bullshit, they were the step between human and primate and they continue to live squalid impoverished lives in most cases. Some of them have evolved for sure, and they're exclusively republican.

I think he is referring to the couple of dozens Canadians who are here without the right papers.

See, in the lib world, if you are upset about the millions and million of crappy Third Worlders who are turning our nation to shit, AND not just as upset about a few dozen white people who are almost completely harmless,

then the only possible reason for your focus on the millions and millions of brown people instead of the few dozen whites is because you are racist.

They are stupid like that.

In other words:

FUCK THE INDIANS!

Animal skin.

I think he is referring to the couple of dozens Canadians who are here without the right papers.

See, in the lib world, if you are upset about the millions and million of crappy Third Worlders who are turning our nation to shit, AND not just as upset about a few dozen white people who are almost completely harmless,

then the only possible reason for your focus on the millions and millions of brown people instead of the few dozen whites is because you are racist.

I couldn't agree more.

That's one of the problems we face when interacting with bed wetters. It's hard to know what they're referring to when they never really know WTF they're talking about themselves.

Not one fuckin thing has been said about race, color or anything else regarding immigration. The only aspect that has been addressed is ILLEGAL immigration.

Leave it to a racist moonbat to inject skin color into an argument.

BTW bed wetters, the borders have been shut periodically over our 200 year history, and it had nothing to do with skin color. It had everything to do with the needs of industry. With our current unemployment rates, we have no industrial need for immigrants.

Now as an American trying to migrate to Asia or other part of the world is a different story. And it's VERY easy. You can migrate and accept you with an open arm because you bring in dollars that helps the economy. Not a liability. Even if you migrate there illegally NONE will question you unless you commit a crime.

I see. Another one that doesn't understand that doing something ILLEGALLY means you committed a crime.

Show me in my post that I do not understand something illegal. Racist asshole. Did I insult your dumb knowledge because you never heard this before? Dumbass.

European, asians, middle easternean.
Link!

Dude I don't have to provide you link. The problem is you only think that Hispanics are the only illegals in US.

If you make a claim and want that claim to be given credibility, you do.

I already did asshole.

Um, yeah, you do. You made the claim, you have to back it up. Not for me to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right or you withdraw your claim. Now do one or the other.
An hour later.
crickets.jpg

Dude I have other things to do on Friday nights or Saturday's....
This just shows that you do not know anything about illegals. Everyone that talks about illegals are very familiar with this problem but apparently you are ignorant.

Many in U.S. Illegally Overstayed Their Visas
Sorry, but I'm not gonna subscribe to the site just to read one article. I will say this though. I'm not nearly as concerned with the peaceful and productive ones who overstay their visas as I am with the murderers and rapists who sneak across the border. All should be deported but the ones causing all the damage and committing all the crimes should go first, whatever their race is.

That's your call and I'm not asking you to subscribe. I'm just pointing out that illegals are coming from everywhere not just from the south border.
Here's another example. These are now being tracked, arrested and prosecuted several people. I heard they are also garnishing the properties but can't confirm.

Born In The USA: Why Chinese 'Birth Tourism' Is Booming In California
I don't know why you would think I don't have a problem with other races coming here illegally. I talk about the illegals coming from Mexico because I live in So. Ca. and I see the crimes they commit and the way they are turning a beautiful state into a third world shithole. Every single day I read about or hear on the news a murder, rape, or violent assault, and the suspect almost always has a name like Hernandez, Sanchez, Garcia... But I'm just as concerned about Asian criminals or any others, I just don't see them much. If someone is here illegally, they should go, but if they're not violent and not collecting welfare, I'm not as concerned about them hanging around longer than their visas allow. I'd like to see the border closed and a halt to visas for a while until we can get all illegals out of our country.

For some reason either you are confused or just plain do not know what you are talking about. Read post #11 and 12.... The argument is YOU asked. who are the white illegals??? I said European, Asian and middle easterns.....that was the argument dude....You ask for a link I provided two links...
NOW you are talking about Mexicans. I am not talking about illegal Mexicans.

An hour later.
crickets.jpg

This just shows that you do not know anything about illegals. Everyone that talks about illegals are very familiar with this problem but apparently you are ignorant.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna subscribe to the site just to read one article. I will say this though. I'm not nearly as concerned with the peaceful and productive ones who overstay their visas as I am with the murderers and rapists who sneak across the border. All should be deported but the ones causing all the damage and committing all the crimes should go first, whatever their race is.

That's your call and I'm not asking you to subscribe. I'm just pointing out that illegals are coming from everywhere not just from the south border.
Here's another example. These are now being tracked, arrested and prosecuted several people. I heard they are also garnishing the properties but can't confirm.

I don't know why you would think I don't have a problem with other races coming here illegally. I talk about the illegals coming from Mexico because I live in So. Ca. and I see the crimes they commit and the way they are turning a beautiful state into a third world shithole. Every single day I read about or hear on the news a murder, rape, or violent assault, and the suspect almost always has a name like Hernandez, Sanchez, Garcia... But I'm just as concerned about Asian criminals or any others, I just don't see them much. If someone is here illegally, they should go, but if they're not violent and not collecting welfare, I'm not as concerned about them hanging around longer than their visas allow. I'd like to see the border closed and a halt to visas for a while until we can get all illegals out of our country.

For some reason either you are confused or just plain do not know what you are talking about. Read post #11 and 12.... The argument is YOU asked. who are the white illegals??? I said European, Asian and middle easterns.....that was the argument dude....You ask for a link I provided two links...
What's your point, that I can't talk about Mexican illegals because you want to talk about white ones?

Um, yeah, you do. You made the claim, you have to back it up. Not for me to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right or you withdraw your claim. Now do one or the other.
An hour later.
crickets.jpg

NOW WILL TALK MEXICANS. Since you live in Southern California I'm sure you are familiar with Register, LA times, Press enterprise and San Diego Tribune newspapers....You said these illegals commit murders, rapes, violent crimes everyday..... Provide a link that these are happening EVERYDAY.... If you can't provide a link you are lying. Remember EVERYDAY. I'm waiting...
Our borders are closed. We do not have such thing as open borders. Illegal crossings is almost at zero. Keep that in mind.

What's your point, that I can't talk about Mexican illegals because you want to talk about white ones?

NO... You stick with the same issue, discuss with the same issue and argue with the same issue... But you cannot just change the issue at your convenience just because you don't what you are talking about...

An hour later.
crickets.jpg

NOW WILL TALK MEXICANS. Since you live in Southern California I'm sure you are familiar with Register, LA times, Press enterprise and San Diego Tribune newspapers....You said these illegals commit murders, rapes, violent crimes everyday..... Provide a link that these are happening EVERYDAY.... If you can't provide a link you are lying. Remember EVERYDAY. I'm waiting...
Our borders are closed. We do not have such thing as open borders. Illegal crossings is almost at zero. Keep that in mind.
Fuck off, I'm not jumping through hoops for you. Do your own research, I don't need to convince you, it's not like you'll accept anything I post anyway.

An hour later.
crickets.jpg

He is just playing the Race Card. He knows that there is no legitimate reason to support his position of open borders so he attacks you and tries to smear you with the accusation of racism, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Nope.... I only talk about facts and reality. I don't and never play race cards.

NO... You stick with the same issue, discuss with the same issue and argue with the same issue... But you cannot just change the issue at your convenience just because you don't what you are talking about...
The issue is illegal immigration, asshole. That's what I'm discussing. You don't like what I'm saying? Too fucking bad.

Fuck off, I'm not jumping through hoops for you. Do your own research, I don't need to convince you, it's not like you'll accept anything I post anyway.

No No No No..... You are lying and I know you don't know what you are talking about...You asked for a link I provided you links..., Now I'm asking you for a link of your racist bullshit.. NOW you are backing off...That's unfair dumbass.

The issue is illegal immigration, asshole. That's what I'm discussing. You don't like what I'm saying? Too fucking bad.
You still don't know what you are talking about asshole. Yes we are talking about illegal immigration but not Mexicans. Remember? HELLOOOO.

No No No No..... You are lying and I know you don't know what you are talking about...You asked for a link I provided you links..., Now I'm asking you for a link of your racist bullshit.. NOW you are backing off...That's unfair dumbass.
Bullshit, you provided one link and want me to provide how many? How many days am I supposed to cover of Mexicans committing crimes? You want a link for each day? You're not worth that much of my time, sorry.

Forum List

Back