You People Are Not Citizens

Once we get the fence built and secure our border, we should start emptying out our prisons and send them down to Mexico. See how THEY like it.

i am sorry to tell you that Latinos do not comprise all of the illegals in this nation..Will you go after the white illegals, or let them slide on by?

i am sorry to tell you that Latinos do not comprise all of the illegals in this nation..Will you go after the white illegals, or let them slide on by?

I vote all of them. Keep in mind that all Latino illegals are not brown.

You did know that, yes?

What is wrong with immigrating legally? Hispanic groups can split hairs and play games all they want, JUST IMMIGRATE LEGALLY. 99% of all European immigrants did, what's the big deal anyway?

Who are the white illegals?

European, asians, middle easternean.
Link!

Dude I don't have to provide you link. The problem is you only think that Hispanics are the only illegals in US.
Um, yeah, you do. You made the claim, you have to back it up. Not for me to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right or you withdraw your claim. Now do one or the other.

What is wrong with immigrating legally? Hispanic groups can split hairs and play games all they want, JUST IMMIGRATE LEGALLY. 99% of all European immigrants did, what's the big deal anyway?
Eurotrash be overstayin their visas.

Link!

Dude I don't have to provide you link. The problem is you only think that Hispanics are the only illegals in US.
Um, yeah, you do. You made the claim, you have to back it up. Not for me to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right or you withdraw your claim. Now do one or the other.
An hour later.
crickets.jpg

Link!

An hour later.
crickets.jpg

Dude I have other things to do on Friday nights or Saturday's....
This just shows that you do not know anything about illegals. Everyone that talks about illegals are very familiar with this problem but apparently you are ignorant.

Many in U.S. Illegally Overstayed Their Visas

MaryL.... You are not new here in immigration section and I know you already knew why they don't migrate legally. But I will answer your question.
Let say if you are a Mexican or Asian trying to migrate to US legally.... Approach US embassy. These are the questions.
1. What's your purpose?
2. Why do you want migrate to US?
3. Where are you going to live in US?
4. How will you able to support yourself?
5. What is your profession?
6. Do you have a clearance from your government to leave your country?
7. Clearance that you do not criminal back grounds.
8. Language... How will you able to assimilate with only Spanish or Asian.
9. Clearance that you are healthy.
You are NOT going to get an immigration visa... You will only get a tourist if you qualify financially.

People that want to migrate to US legally through relatives sponsorships waited several years before they can come here to US. American citizen sponsoring a spouse from other country will take at least 2 years. Immigrant status will take 6 at best to 10 years.
NOW..... Your question again....Why can't they migrate to US legally? Don't forget the cost minimum at least $5,000.

Link!

An hour later.
crickets.jpg

Dude I have other things to do on Friday nights or Saturday's....
This just shows that you do not know anything about illegals. Everyone that talks about illegals are very familiar with this problem but apparently you are ignorant.

Many in U.S. Illegally Overstayed Their Visas
Sorry, but I'm not gonna subscribe to the site just to read one article. I will say this though. I'm not nearly as concerned with the peaceful and productive ones who overstay their visas as I am with the murderers and rapists who sneak across the border. All should be deported but the ones causing all the damage and committing all the crimes should go first, whatever their race is.

Now as an American trying to migrate to Asia or other part of the world is a different story. And it's VERY easy. You can migrate and accept you with an open arm because you bring in dollars that helps the economy. Not a liability. Even if you migrate there illegally NONE will question you unless you commit a crime.

Forum List

Back