You People Are Not Citizens

I certainly agree with "At the very least, illegal criminals who serve sentences for additional crimes should be deported after their time is served with the warning of more time if they are ever in the country again."
And yet, as discussed in the link I provided to the Atlantic that is not being done to the tune of tens of thousands a year. Illegals who have served time for killing people are being released back into the US.
This is different argument than before.

However, they should be jailed for life if they come back after deportation.

It's all about illegal immigrant or immigrant crime.

All those crimes that are done by immigrants, legal or not? We choose to have those committed here by having high immigration policies, including illegal friendly policies.

That's your call and I'm not asking you to subscribe. I'm just pointing out that illegals are coming from everywhere not just from the south border.
Here's another example. These are now being tracked, arrested and prosecuted several people. I heard they are also garnishing the properties but can't confirm.

Born In The USA: Why Chinese 'Birth Tourism' Is Booming In California
I don't know why you would think I don't have a problem with other races coming here illegally. I talk about the illegals coming from Mexico because I live in So. Ca. and I see the crimes they commit and the way they are turning a beautiful state into a third world shithole. Every single day I read about or hear on the news a murder, rape, or violent assault, and the suspect almost always has a name like Hernandez, Sanchez, Garcia... But I'm just as concerned about Asian criminals or any others, I just don't see them much. If someone is here illegally, they should go, but if they're not violent and not collecting welfare, I'm not as concerned about them hanging around longer than their visas allow. I'd like to see the border closed and a halt to visas for a while until we can get all illegals out of our country.

NOW WILL TALK MEXICANS. Since you live in Southern California I'm sure you are familiar with Register, LA times, Press enterprise and San Diego Tribune newspapers....You said these illegals commit murders, rapes, violent crimes everyday..... Provide a link that these are happening EVERYDAY.... If you can't provide a link you are lying. Remember EVERYDAY. I'm waiting...
Our borders are closed. We do not have such thing as open borders. Illegal crossings is almost at zero. Keep that in mind.
Fuck off, I'm not jumping through hoops for you. Do your own research, I don't need to convince you, it's not like you'll accept anything I post anyway.

No No No No..... You are lying and I know you don't know what you are talking about...You asked for a link I provided you links..., Now I'm asking you for a link of your racist bullshit.. NOW you are backing off...That's unfair dumbass.

It is not credible that you are unaware of the high rate of crime by illegals.

This took me seconds to find. I skipped the top three links because I thought you might dismiss them, but the Atlantic is hardly a right wing rag.

How Donald Trump Found an Audience on Crime and Illegal Immigration

Senorito. I am very aware of the crime committed by illegals. Your link is from July 2015....but NOT EVERYDAY as SJ mentioned.

I don't know why you would think I don't have a problem with other races coming here illegally. I talk about the illegals coming from Mexico because I live in So. Ca. and I see the crimes they commit and the way they are turning a beautiful state into a third world shithole. Every single day I read about or hear on the news a murder, rape, or violent assault, and the suspect almost always has a name like Hernandez, Sanchez, Garcia... But I'm just as concerned about Asian criminals or any others, I just don't see them much. If someone is here illegally, they should go, but if they're not violent and not collecting welfare, I'm not as concerned about them hanging around longer than their visas allow. I'd like to see the border closed and a halt to visas for a while until we can get all illegals out of our country.

NOW WILL TALK MEXICANS. Since you live in Southern California I'm sure you are familiar with Register, LA times, Press enterprise and San Diego Tribune newspapers....You said these illegals commit murders, rapes, violent crimes everyday..... Provide a link that these are happening EVERYDAY.... If you can't provide a link you are lying. Remember EVERYDAY. I'm waiting...
Our borders are closed. We do not have such thing as open borders. Illegal crossings is almost at zero. Keep that in mind.
Fuck off, I'm not jumping through hoops for you. Do your own research, I don't need to convince you, it's not like you'll accept anything I post anyway.

No No No No..... You are lying and I know you don't know what you are talking about...You asked for a link I provided you links..., Now I'm asking you for a link of your racist bullshit.. NOW you are backing off...That's unfair dumbass.

This took me seconds to find. I skipped the top three links because I thought you might dismiss them, but the Atlantic is hardly a right wing rag.

Senorito. I am very aware of the crime committed by illegals. Your link is from July 2015....but NOT EVERYDAY as SJ mentioned.

It is not credible that you cannot make the simple math calculation that literally MILLIONS of crimes committed require that the crimes be committed every day all over this nation.

If you have to be dishonest to defend your position, then your position is in the wrong.

Why are you actively fighting to be wrong?

Table 31. How many days in a year? How many murders committed by hispanics?

Bullshit, you provided one link and want me to provide how many? How many days am I supposed to cover of Mexicans committing crimes? You want a link for each day? You're not worth that much of my time, sorry.

Dude...I provided you 2 links... Go back and read....You made a claim that they committed crime everyday in Southern California. Then prove it. If you can't then you are lying....
Table 31 (or 34). How many days in a year? How many murders committed by hispanics? Approximately TWICE as many as blacks and whites COMBINED. And that number is consistent year after year. 837 average per year over the past 10 years. That's more than 2 murders per day committed by hispanics. Now, refute it. If you can't, then YOU are lying.

Last edited:

Bullshit, you provided one link and want me to provide how many? How many days am I supposed to cover of Mexicans committing crimes? You want a link for each day? You're not worth that much of my time, sorry.

Dude...I provided you 2 links... Go back and read....You made a claim that they committed crime everyday in Southern California. Then prove it. If you can't then you are lying....
Table 31 (or 34). How many days in a year? How many murders committed by hispanics? Approximately TWICE as many as blacks and whites COMBINED. And that number is consistent year after year. 837 average per year over the past 10 years. That's more than 2 murders per day committed by hispanics. Now, refute it. If you can't, then YOU are lying.

That's your own calculations. You made the claimed.. I didn't....You can't provide a link because YOU are lying....Stop lying to yourself.

It is not credible that you cannot make the simple math calculation that literally MILLIONS of crimes committed require that the crimes be committed every day all over this nation.

If you have to be dishonest to defend your position, then your position is in the wrong.

The problem is you and SJ don't have a clue of exactly what you are talking about. I am very specific....SJ claimed that illegals are committing murders, rapes and violent crimes everyday....IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.... That is the argument. Both of you are being dishonest. I asked for proofs... So far both of you are lying and deflecting the topic.
You provided a link from San Francisco in July/15....So where are the everyday crimes in Southern California?

The problem is you and SJ don't have a clue of exactly what you are talking about. I am very specific....SJ claimed that illegals are committing murders, rapes and violent crimes everyday....IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.... That is the argument. Both of you are being dishonest.
You provided a link from San Francisco in July/15....So where are the everyday crimes in Southern California?

I provided a link that discussed the overall crime problem associated with Illegal immigrants. Which you would know if you read more than the title.

The crimes committed by illegals over several years numbered in the millions.

It also discussed that this crime was heavier in the border states.

If you do not accept that as evidence of crime in SOuthern California...

That's your own calculations. You made the claimed.. I didn't....You can't provide a link because YOU are lying....Stop lying to yourself.
Sorry, I forgot to add the link. Here ya go, table 31.

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/homicide/hm14/hm14.pdf?

Sorry, I forgot to add the link. Here ya go, table 31.

https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/homicide/hm14/hm14.pdf?

Stop being dishonest.... Where are the crimes committed by illegals in Southern California? You are trying to deflect the topic.
Also. From your link..I don't see where it say crimes committed by illegals. All it says Hispanics.

e29063bcec735e9c8907df09c22c6fee.jpg

Last edited:
An hour later.
crickets.jpg

Dude I have other things to do on Friday nights or Saturday's....
This just shows that you do not know anything about illegals. Everyone that talks about illegals are very familiar with this problem but apparently you are ignorant.

Many in U.S. Illegally Overstayed Their Visas
Sorry, but I'm not gonna subscribe to the site just to read one article. I will say this though. I'm not nearly as concerned with the peaceful and productive ones who overstay their visas as I am with the murderers and rapists who sneak across the border. All should be deported but the ones causing all the damage and committing all the crimes should go first, whatever their race is.

That's your call and I'm not asking you to subscribe. I'm just pointing out that illegals are coming from everywhere not just from the south border.
Here's another example. These are now being tracked, arrested and prosecuted several people. I heard they are also garnishing the properties but can't confirm.

How did you came up with surnames Hernandez, Sanchez and Garcia? Did you just pulled that from your ass?

S. J. I asked you a question how you came with those last names but you decided to ignore from your cherry picking...Maybe you got it from here by coincidence because of racial profiling by police... What a coincidence.

Why are Texas troopers identifying Hispanic drivers as 'white'?

This just shows that you do not know anything about illegals. Everyone that talks about illegals are very familiar with this problem but apparently you are ignorant.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna subscribe to the site just to read one article. I will say this though. I'm not nearly as concerned with the peaceful and productive ones who overstay their visas as I am with the murderers and rapists who sneak across the border. All should be deported but the ones causing all the damage and committing all the crimes should go first, whatever their race is.

How did you came up with surnames Hernandez, Sanchez and Garcia? Did you just pulled that from your ass?

S. J. I asked you a question how you came with those last names but you decided to ignore from your cherry picking...Maybe you got it from here by coincidence because of racial profiling by police... What a coincidence.

You're struggling very hard to downplay the facts and to find a way to excuse hispanic violence and crimes committed by legal hispanics as well as illegals but the statistics are not on your side. You will continue to split hairs and deflect. I'll come back later and continue this as I have other things to do today but I WILL be back. And btw, thank you for posting the chart so others can see how violent Mexicans are and why we need to close the borders and deport the ones who are still here illegally.

I don't consider it my obligation to address every single hair splitting comment you utter. Those are common hispanic names we hear on the news (along with other hispanic names) when they report violent crimes. Get it now, moron? And the link I gave you proves that hispanics commit violent crimes at twice the rate of blacks and whites combined. How many of them were illegal? I don't know, they didn't specify. How many "legal" hispanics are here because a Mexican woman came into the country and popped out an anchor baby, I don't know that either but I know it's a lot, and a lot of Mexicans I meet don't speak a word of English. Does that mean they're here illegally? Maybe, but regardless, it proves they're not interested in assimilating. And their propensity for committing violent crimes proves they're not interested in living in peace.

I don't consider it my obligation to address every single hair splitting comment you utter. Those are common hispanic names we hear on the news (along with other hispanic names) when they report violent crimes. Get it now, moron? And the link I gave you proves that hispanics commit violent crimes at twice the rate of blacks and whites combined. How many of them were illegal? I don't know, they didn't specify. How many "legal" hispanics are here because a Mexican woman came into the country and popped out an anchor baby, I don't know that either but I know it's a lot, and a lot of Mexicans I meet don't speak a word of English. Does that mean they're here illegally? Maybe, but regardless, it proves they're not interested in assimilating. And their propensity for committing violent crimes proves they're not interested in living in peace.

You came up with the names... But you ignore it till I brought it to you. Shithead. So far You cannot find a rapes, murders and violent a crimes committed by illegals in Southern California. Then you come with this shit that is totally bullshit of what you are trying to proved. That's just worthless because you are trying to deflect. Dumbass.
Okay since these are common last names... See if you can come up a crime committed by these last names in Southern California in last 30 days. Prove it..
From your link... How many are those committed by illegals? See if you can answer your own bullshit.
Keep it up cause I'm burying you deeper.

You came up with the names... But you ignore it till I brought it to you. Shithead. So far You cannot find a rapes, murders and violent a crimes committed by illegals in Southern California. Then you come with this shit that is totally bullshit of what you are trying to proved. That's just worthless because you are trying to deflect. Dumbass.
Okay since these are common last names... See if you can come up a crime committed by these last names in Southern California in last 30 days. Prove it..
From your link... How many are those committed by illegals? See if you can answer your own bullshit.
Ha ha, you're not burying anybody, Jose. You don't even have a shoverl. Here ya go, took me about 5 seconds to find it.

Illegal immigrant held in rape, murder of California woman was on probation

Ha ha, you're not burying anybody, Jose. You don't even have a shoverl. Here ya go, took me about 5 seconds to find it.

Dude your getting desperate. Look at the date of your link August 2015.
Where are the crimes that you said committed everyday? You came out nothing.
Where are the names committed by those last names in last 30 days? You came out nothing.
You cannot even prove an illegal committing violent crimes in last 30 days. So what you got? NOTHING. but you are already 10 feet under the ground.

Where are the names committed by those last names in last 30 days? You came out nothing.
You cannot even prove an illegal committing violent crimes in last 30 days. So what you got? NOTHING. but you are already 10 feet under the ground.
If you're waiting for me to post 365 links, you'll be waiting a long time. And once again (since you have such a short attention span), you're not worth that much of my time.

If you're waiting for me to post 365 links, you'll be waiting a long time. And once again (since you have such a short attention span), you're not worth that much of my time.

No pumpkins I'm not waiting for you. Because you are plain worthless.

No pumpkins I'm not waiting for you. Because you are plain worthless.
I'm sure you feel the same way about anyone who disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back