You may have missed this: Israel fesses up to war crimes

And this is what the depraved animals who rule Israel do to the same people they should treat as citizens.

pict111.jpg
I'm no expert but it does look fake to me, I've seen quite enough explosion wounds, car accidents, and fake photos to tell.
Now lets talk again about the real matter.
Who place kids in the fire zone.
Go ahread, you first.

And this is what the depraved animals who rule Israel do to the same people they should treat as citizens.

pict111.jpg
I'm no expert but it does look fake to me, I've seen quite enough explosion wounds, car accidents, and fake photos to tell.
Go ahread, you first.
Israel placed its fire zone in Palestinian neighborhoods.

It is the Israeli blockade that is the act of war against the inhabitants of Gaza. They have every right to resist the blockade and attempt a breakout and to attack the blockading oppressor through tunnels or otherwise. You have a completely cockeyed view of the facts on the ground. It is the Jewish Israelis that have more than a million people penned up in Gaza. That's a war crime.

If you actually think that, you are a bigger fucking imbecile than even i thought. Building tunnels to attack civilian targets is a war crime, as is firing rockets at civilian neighborhoods - only a brainwashed jackass even think they can claim they are "resistance." And btw turd, the israelis do not "have 1 mill pol penned in gaza," you fucking idiot, since israel does not control all of its international borders.

pict111.jpg
Go ahread, you first.
Israel didn't.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20057

pict111.jpg
Go ahread, you first.
Israel didn't.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20057
"Gaza, from Beit Hanoun in the north to Rafah in the south, is one uninterrupted urban chain that Israel has turned into a war zone,"

"The Israelis kept saying rockets were fired from schools or hospitals when in fact they were fired 200 or 300 meters away.

Thanks for the link.

Forum List

Back