Thieves&Cohorts...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Thieves&Cohorts...
America which has hoodwinked every act of Injustice by Israel against the Palestinians and has created an atmosphere of World-Wide enmity for America and receives Terrorism in return for this unholy alliance with the terrorist state of Israel...

US Must Take a Stand Against Settlements Alan Elsner

..."For decades, the United States has greeted each new settlement building announcement from Jerusalem with a pious statement of disapproval. Generally, these statements, issued by the White House or State Department, contain adjectives like 'unhelpful,' 'counterproductive' or even 'illegitimate'.
"Successive Israeli governments have blithely ignored these protestations and continued on their merry way.
"It's time for the United States to make its words mean something. How can the world expect US leadership in dealing with hostile actors across the Middle East when even its closest friend in the region flagrantly ignores its policies?"...

Last edited:
Yep.

But the US is not a well meaning on looker and honest broker.
The US is the power and the problem.

If America actually ever opposed Israel, peacefully that is, Israel would be gone in 12 months.

The US is the power and the problem.

If America actually ever opposed Israel, peacefully that is, Israel would be gone in 12 months.
A Perfect example why Israel should never demilitarize, keep the current borders, and ensure highly strict security measures.

A military needs money. Money needs trade.
We don't ask you to stop. You are too entrenched in your evil to do that.

We intend to stop you.

Who is this WE you are talking about, the neo Marxists that want world domination or the ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST SCUM that want world domination.

We intend to stop you.
If by "we" you mean Muslims - not Americans in generally - I guess you right, too bad that "we" of yours is such a small minor number and don't you forget, you are actually a terrorism supporter in the US so your opinion is even less worries us, the Americans and Israelis.

We intend to stop you.
If by "we" you mean Muslims - not Americans in generally - I guess you right, too bad that "we" of yours is such a small minor number and don't you forget, you are actually a terrorism supporter in the US so your opinion is even less worries us, the Americans and Israelis.

Since when is the PLO a terrorist organization?

We intend to stop you.

When did I say the PLO is a Terrorist Organization?
ANYWAY
Palestine Liberation Organization - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It is a big organization including designated terrorists, and the PLO is recognized in Israel as a terrorist organization.
They are also carry the major responsibility for 2 Intifada's and including quite a list of terrorists, and serving their cause (ex. Releasing of Terrorists for negotiations)
I said FATAH, not PLO, but just for the record.

'Muslims'?

No.
Everyone. Europeans. Americans. Africans. Jews. Atheists. Hindu. Muslims too. But basically, decent people who see what you are doing.

Heck, I have even asked Chinese what they think / know of the Middle East, and they tell me Israel is getting away with murder,

We intend to stop you.

ANYWAY

It is a big organization including designated terrorists, and the PLO is recognized in Israel as a terrorist organization.
They are also carry the major responsibility for 2 Intifada's and including quite a list of terrorists, and serving their cause (ex. Releasing of Terrorists for negotiations)

So freedom fighters aren't allowed to resist occupation. And, to you, resisting occupation with violence is terrorism. If that were the case, without terrorism as you define it, Algeria would still be French, South Africa would still be ruled by whites, and nearly all European colonies would still be colonies. But that's what you want isn't it, to be able to rule over and oppress non-Jews without their resistance to your oppression. Won't happen, it will be resistance and war until the small Jewish population is overcome demographically.

I'd put that slightly differently. Until the "colonialist attitudes are' overcome demographically.

There are many Jews who are part of the solution. A very great many Jews.

'Muslims'?

No.
Everyone. Europeans. Americans. Africans. Jews. Atheists. Hindu. Muslims too. But basically, decent people who see what you are doing.

Heck, I have even asked Chinese what they think / know of the Middle East, and they tell me Israel is getting away with murder,
21873038-grunge-rubber-stamp-with-word-lame-vector-illustration.jpg

Are you trying to insult the less able bodied Danny Boy?

It just shows. Zionists have enough hatred to go around for everyone.

I Knew you would accuse me for that, and no I do not, I just make sure everybody notice the 'decent people' of yours are less mentally capable so we all should keep that in mind before approaching to such debate and making up their opinions.
Talking to irrational person is obviously not a wise choice, so I simply want to prevent false judgment.

We intend to stop you.

ANYWAY

So freedom fighters aren't allowed to resist occupation. And, to you, resisting occupation with violence is terrorism. If that were the case, without terrorism as you define it, Algeria would still be French, South Africa would still be ruled by whites, and nearly all European colonies would still be colonies. But that's what you want isn't it, to be able to rule over and oppress non-Jews without their resistance to your oppression. Won't happen, it will be resistance and war until the small Jewish population is overcome demographically.

What Palestinians have done and are doing is NOT considered resisting.
Not in any way

You are full of lies. 99% of what you post is a lie.

Hatred? Hatred is something the Palestinians excel at.

Hatred is the Glue that unites Right Wing whacks living in Israel...

We intend to stop you.

ANYWAY

"[A]nd the PLO is recognized in Israel as a terrorist organization," you say? You just don't know what you're talking about for Wikipedia has a different slant on the matter that you yourself used as a reference:

"The PLO was considered by the United States and Israel to be a terrorist organization until the Madrid Conference in 1991. In 1993, the PLO recognized Israel's right to exist in peace, accepted UN Security Council resolutions 242 and 338, and rejected "violence and terrorism"; in response, Israel officially recognized the PLO as the representative of the Palestinian people."

What's really rich is the fact that Israel always complains about Hamas not willing to recognize her but why should they when all the PLO gets for doing this is more land stolen from them ala the latest land grab that hit the news? Why not do yourself a favor and admit your country is just a pack of thieves? ~ Susan

Hatred is the Glue that unites Right Wing whacks living in Israel...
Replace Israel with Gaza and you are correct.

Instead of hiding their Palestinians, extremist or not, express their hatred for Israel and Israelis.
This is something that you and our deluded Palestinian supporters always ignore.

Thieves&Cohorts...
America which has hoodwinked every act of Injustice by Israel against the Palestinians and has created an atmosphere of World-Wide enmity for America and receives Terrorism in return for this unholy alliance with the terrorist state of Israel...

US Must Take a Stand Against Settlements Alan Elsner

..."For decades, the United States has greeted each new settlement building announcement from Jerusalem with a pious statement of disapproval. Generally, these statements, issued by the White House or State Department, contain adjectives like 'unhelpful,' 'counterproductive' or even 'illegitimate'.
"Successive Israeli governments have blithely ignored these protestations and continued on their merry way.
"It's time for the United States to make its words mean something. How can the world expect US leadership in dealing with hostile actors across the Middle East when even its closest friend in the region flagrantly ignores its policies?"...

OMG, you mean the USA received 911 for our support of Israel? Just like the peace loving Islamists attacked the Philippeans, Sudan, Madrid, Holland, Bali, India, Algeria, Chechnia, Angola, Thailand, Mali etc. etc. etc. because the USA supports Israel?

Forum List

Back