"You loot, we shoot", thank you Governor DeSantis!

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Our great governor Ron DeSantis reaffirmed the right to keep and bear arms for the security of a free state by warning the looters that Florida allows looters to be shot in your home.

If this was a Democrat state you would be jailed for 20 years if you didn't help the looters load up your stuff.

‘You loot, we shoot’: Ron DeSantis reminds criminals of 2nd Amendment

In Perry, Gov. Ron DeSantis addressed reports of looting in storm-struck Steinhatchee, saying criminals could be met with the business ends of firearms.

“This part of Florida, you’ve got a lot of advocates and some proponents of the Second Amendment. And I’ve seen signs in different people’s yards in the past after these disasters, and I would say it’s probably here, ‘You loot, we shoot.’ You never know what’s behind that door,” DeSantis said.

“If you go break into somebody’s house and you’re trying to loot, these are people that are going to be able to defend themselves and their families, so I would not do it.”

DeSantis added that the state would not “tolerate any looting in the aftermath of a natural disaster,” and that looters “would be held accountable from a law enforcement perspective at a minimum.”

I'll make a deal with DeSantis. If the Floridians shoot 250 looters, I'll vote for him in 2024.

Our great governor Ron DeSantis reaffirmed the right to keep and bear arms for the security of a free state by warning the looters that Florida allows looters to be shot in your home.

If this was a Democrat state you would be jailed for 20 years if you didn't help the looters load up your stuff.

In Perry, Gov. Ron DeSantis addressed reports of looting in storm-struck Steinhatchee, saying criminals could be met with the business ends of firearms.

“This part of Florida, you’ve got a lot of advocates and some proponents of the Second Amendment. And I’ve seen signs in different people’s yards in the past after these disasters, and I would say it’s probably here, ‘You loot, we shoot.’ You never know what’s behind that door,” DeSantis said.

“If you go break into somebody’s house and you’re trying to loot, these are people that are going to be able to defend themselves and their families, so I would not do it.”

DeSantis added that the state would not “tolerate any looting in the aftermath of a natural disaster,” and that looters “would be held accountable from a law enforcement perspective at a minimum.”
Awesome. Condoning murder is so cool.

Where do you people find these whack-jobs and why do you vote for them?

• Banned
Awesome. Condoning murder is so cool.

Where do you people find these whack-jobs and why do you vote for them?
It is not murder you dumb shit. The law in Florida says you have the right to kill the sonofabitches.

That is a good thing. Don't loot and you won't get shot. Nothing wrong with that.

• Banned
1693432521585.png

What does the bible say about murder?

Luke 11:21 In-Context 21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. 22 But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor in which the man trusted and divides up his plunder.

I'll make a deal with DeSantis. If the Floridians shoot 250 looters, I'll vote for him in 2024.
Evasion of Responsibility

He's putting the burden on citizens. I'll believe he's not a RINO Chickenhawk wimp if he orders the police and his National Guard to shoot-to-kill looters.

This imitates the GOPers' habit of praising the troops but then getting their sons out of having to fight.

Evasion of Responsibility

He's putting the burden on citizens. I'll believe he's not a RINO Chickenhawk wimp if he orders the police and his National Guard to shoot-to-kill looters.

This imitates the GOPers' habit of praising the troops but then getting their sons out of having to fight.

I'm no DeSantis fanboi, but his decision does put the power back in the hands of the citizens of Florida.

I would imagine power outages, flooding, dead people, and no drinking water are more of a concern.

Living in Southern Indiana there is no worry whatsoever for going to jail if you shoot someone who has broke in your home. Police here use the "threshold rule" - if the perp broke the threshold, you will not be arrested.
Indiana recognizes both the castle law, as well as stand your ground law.

Forum List

Back