You know your campaign is goin down in flames when....

Well Hell. When your pretty speeches and charm ain't cuttin it I guess Liar, Liar pants on fire gets er done.

I'm sorry to say but Biden seems like he is getting senile..

AND this is the man in line to take over as President

man oh man

I'm sorry to say but Biden seems like he is getting senile..

AND this is the man in line to take over as President

man oh man

Senility leads to honesty.. The Dems have a Trillion Dollar tax hike in there plans.
Joe told us.......... Thanks Joe.

Liar, liar pants on fire is the best response you can come up with.
Yeah....sure.....that's all......​

"In the past few months, Republicans have maintained their job creation obstruction by blocking a Democratic plan in the Senate that would have given small businesses a 10% tax cut in exchange for hiring new workers and raising employee’s pay, as well as allowing them to fully deduct the cost of significant investments made in 2012 as an improvement to the current law capping write-offs at 50%. An independent economic modeling firm estimated the legislation would have added at least 1 million new jobs that should have pleased Republicans, but since it did not include more tax cuts for the rich, they opposed it. Last month, Senate Republicans blocked President Obama’s Veterans Job Corps Act of 2012 because they claimed America cannot invest in America’s Veterans because it was too expensive."

:eusa_hand:

If I was an Obama supporter I'd be hiding until the next debate.

October 6, 2012

Romney = Rich Prick!

"The poll did not show Obama backers shifting to Romney. Rather, Romney's small gains on a few of the issues came from people who had been undecided.

Obama even gained ground in some voters' assessment of his character since before the debate, even though a majority - 55 to 23 percent - felt Romney did a better job during the encounter in Denver, the survey showed.

Forty-seven percent of registered voters deemed Obama "a good person," compared with 31 percent who felt that way about Romney. In a similar survey on September 28, Obama led by 43 percent to Romney's 32 percent."

:lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol:

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

October 6, 2012

Romney = Rich Prick!

"The poll did not show Obama backers shifting to Romney. Rather, Romney's small gains on a few of the issues came from people who had been undecided.

Obama even gained ground in some voters' assessment of his character since before the debate, even though a majority - 55 to 23 percent - felt Romney did a better job during the encounter in Denver, the survey showed.

Forty-seven percent of registered voters deemed Obama "a good person," compared with 31 percent who felt that way about Romney. In a similar survey on September 28, Obama led by 43 percent to Romney's 32 percent."

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

You could have been too... What's your excuse?

October 6, 2012

Romney = Rich Prick!

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

You could have been too... What's your excuse?

He never got passed the crayon/coloring book stage.

I also like how the poll deemed Obama "A good person". They must have missed the part where he's a cold blooded murderer.

Last edited:
You know your campaign is goin down in flames when....

October 8, 2012

Stealing From OBAMA!!

"Mitt Romney, who has had trouble differentiating his foreign policy agenda from President Obama’s, gave a speech at the Virginia Military Institute that was designed to draw a contrast between his position and the President’s. Despite some sharp rhetorical criticism, however, Romney failed to develop new policy ideas that were meaningfully distinguishable from current Administration policy. The lack of meaningful difference was particularly evident....

.....on four issues.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back